[official] The Jyp Tour Auditions 2008

Guest love=music=life

Guest love=music=life

love=music=life did you happen to meet a guy at the auditions named jesse?...he's one of the judges....i think O_O

Jesse? Um...

there were only two staff members and I don't think any of their Korean names were Jesse.

And the english name for the staff member in NY was James.

hahaha seriously = =", she kept speaking to me in korean but it was funny though...but hey jane, i dont know if you remember me...but i've seen you before at school because you came to visit boba or somebody during one of our choir rehersal a couple month back and yeah im new in choir so i dont think you've seen me around XD

OOOOOOOooooooh

Haha I thought you looked like someone I've seen before but I couldn't pin point it.

Yea, I came to a rehearsal a while back and I visited for 4th and 5th period a couple weeks ago to put up the posters ^^

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest proof9

I was #189, the TALL guy who wore a white sweater and sang 사랑이 오지 않아요 by JunJin(전진)

I actually wanna do it again, does anyone feel like that too? (Probably... lol)

I CAN do better...

Guest Pencilz

anyone saw someone with a red hoodie with those handicap things for his legs?

he was pretty fat =x yes but i think he sings good 0.0

Guest xxzone2zonexx

Thanks Jane for clearing all this up. I apologize for all the repetition with the audition info. I'm reading all your posts and its funny and comforting to see everyone like "did you see me? /did you hear me?" or " I was number ----- I totally sucked but were you there?" kinda conversations.

Though Jane, I'm a good friend with one of the staff members at the New York Audition, if anyone saw her, she's the one with the white blouse calling out everyone's numbers at the podium. And she told everyone in the audition room that they will hear from jyp Entert. after 2-3 weeks from the audition date, regarding a second audition for those who got picked. I asked her again whether they will have the FINAL results within that time, but she said no. They will have chosen like a few people to audition again and those will be considered for trainees. I didn't just ask her, but the guy with the black blazer who came to the audition room once and while told us himself.

Maybe in LA they did it differently since NY and LA are on opposite sides of the country, they doing it differently? For example, the auditions with a single person at a time, instead of in front of the entire group.

As for the people are freaking out! Don't be, whatever happens happens. There is no instant stardom. My brother a while back, auditioned for SM and he got into the final round? (or whatever, like a call back or something), but he was rejected and they picked Henry Lau. (you don't know what they want.....there's multiple factors considered!), BUT ANYWAYS. He just shook it off and continued with his life, and two weeks later at his school performances at NYU, he was scouted by one of the BIG FOUR (you guys all know the labels so check him out!). And now he's considering signing with them. He ended somewhere that's not SM, and in return he receives even better opportunities. "one door shuts, and another opens!"

So guys, if this doesn't work out, there's always other opportunities, and not to be superstitious, but each of us has our own destiny, and there is a reason why things happen. So keep the optimism and continue with your dreams!

Hwaiting! or in my language JIA YOU!!

True.... thanks for bringing something good up :D

Guest musicpoplove

MUSIC=LIFE

do you know when they will ANNOUNCE the 2nd round people?

I know result/viewing watever takes 2 weeks but when will they announce it? *(NY)

i know in SM auditoin they announced the people in the Korean newspaper too not only in phones my mom saw it.

Guest -JING-

anyone saw someone with a red hoodie with those handicap things for his legs?

he was pretty fat =x yes but i think he sings good 0.0

you were talking about NY auditions right?

if you were then...

OMG YES :D

I saw him

he seriously was hecka good at singing.

but then again...so was pretty much everyone else at the auditions.

there was also this really little boy in a blue polo...I think.

I think I heard him tell someone that he had min's AIM or something.

or at least I think he was talking about min.

there were some really young children there I didn't expect o__o

Guest xxakclumzyxx

Question....

When I go to JYPE's website and where I try to get the application for audition, it directs me to daum. Does anybody know how to get a copy of the audition form or does anybody have a PDF or word file that they can send me? I don't know how to make a membership at Daum and it seems like you have to be a korean citizen to make membership. If someone can help, that'd be greatly appreciated. I want to send them a demo via email and they want me to send it with an application as well.

Andy

Guest love=music=life

Question....

When I go to JYPE's website and where I try to get the application for audition, it directs me to daum. Does anybody know how to get a copy of the audition form or does anybody have a PDF or word file that they can send me? I don't know how to make a membership at Daum and it seems like you have to be a korean citizen to make membership. If someone can help, that'd be greatly appreciated. I want to send them a demo via email and they want me to send it with an application as well.

Andy

Go to my "Auditioning in General" thread.

There is a direct link for the application under JYP Entertainment.

Guest xxakclumzyxx

Go to my "Auditioning in General" thread.

There is a direct link for the application under JYP Entertainment.

Great. Thanks Jane! I appreciate all your help.

Guest chuubasa

Check the JYP audition page! it said those who got accepted by JYP will be announced on the 31st of March! Best of Luck to thouse who auditioned :).

Check the JYP audition page! it said those who got accepted by JYP will be announced on the 31st of March! Best of Luck to thouse who auditioned :).

31st? Now i know i didn't get in for sure. LOL :P

so are they announcing it privately or publicly? o_o

Guest dr1ftxx

they didnt say it on the website... But they would prolly e-mail? Check www.jype.com/audition.town

wow...its pretty nerve wrecking lols...i think they would probally call, but who knows ><

im pretty nervous right now = ="

Guest happyheartmee

lol good luck everyone!!

I hope someone from soompi makes it!!

[1000000% sure I didn't hahaha. But it's cool, it was fun anyways =D!]

Guest Xoxlily

whoa whoa whoa.. i'm so excited!

must keep phone at my side every single moment =]

it said that after reviewing EACH candidate's audition video

but then again... what else can they say?

Guest chungeo

it does say BY march 31st.. which probably means they already called some people :vicx:

i probably didn't make it but i cant help but have an anticipating feeling in my gut hahaha..

good look to everyone!!

Wow the 31st is in like 2 days. Now i know i REALLY didn't make it xD But im not nervous~ what comes comes. I wanna know who made it tho. ><

I'm pretty sure they reviewed all the tapes. They don't have a deadline to do this...and im pretty sure it's some pplz JOB to do this, so really, no rush. But the results did come faster than expected. o_o i hope they REALLY looked through them xD

Archived