Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest love=music=life

[official] The Jyp Tour Auditions 2008

Guest Dork3tt3

^ yups. have you auditioned before for either jyp or sm? with the whole surgery thing, there was this whole rumor about SM telling the girls to do surgery n stuff. but i dont think thats true. right? lol :sweatingbullets:

Guest Pencilz

wronggg topic

there was a time in korea when plastic surgery was normal ~ every celeb did it somewhere. Either it be there boobs, eyes, nose, lips, blah blah they did it somewhere once.

now, everyones like ''OMG YOUR MADE OUTTA PLASTIC YOU STUPID ROBOT!@!!@! WTF!@!?? Gtf0 !''

Guest Dork3tt3

gosh are you serious? i didnt know that.. i always thought they were "natural" looking haha. but today, its not as common im assuming? i hope not. lol :D

Guest biohazard92

^ yups. have you auditioned before for either jyp or sm? with the whole surgery thing, there was this whole rumor about SM telling the girls to do surgery n stuff. but i dont think thats true. right? lol :sweatingbullets:

No I've never auditioned, well not yet anyway.

I'm not actually sure whether it's true or not.

I know that quite a few korean celebrities DO have surgery, but I'm guessing that's it's because THEY want it.

But no, I'm not sure.

Guest Dork3tt3

No I've never auditioned, well not yet anyway.

I'm not actually sure whether it's true or not.

I know that quite a few korean celebrities DO have surgery, but I'm guessing that's it's because THEY want it.

But no, I'm not sure.

oh you havent? hmm, so i am assuming you will be auditioning this year? for SM or something?

oh really are korean celebrities who have? gosh, i really didnt know that lol :sweatingbullets: i always thought they looked "natural" haha. but thanks for the info on that :D

Guest biohazard92

^ Yeah I would LOVE to audition. I'd probably go for both SM and JYP, just because it's a slightly bigger chance of getting somewhere than just doing one.

I think it's usually only small things that celebrities get done, like their nose or eyes. It just makes that small difference, you know?

But that doesn't mean ALL of them get stuff done.

Guest omgit'sme

for those of you that have gone to auditions, i know how you're supposed to sing the best part but wouldn't it sound weird if you just came out of nowhere and started singing a part. how much time do you have? because i really want to sing my song from the beginning but i'm scared that they're gonna cut me off and not let me get to the chorus. on average how much time do you have? and what do u think i should do, sing from beginning or what?

also, should we stick to the original key or could we sing it in a higher or lower key?

sorry if this is in the wrong topic, feel free to move it if it is, thank you!

Guest Pencilz

jyp is probably the eziest to audition in to out of SM, YG, and JYP.

but jyp looks kinda boringgg, cuz i looked at how he trained WG, its to old fashioned. even WG admitted that >_>

most of the old celebs probably did surgery. but one things for sure, MY SOSHISOSHI'S DIDNT DO ANY SURGERY~~ :Dd

maybe some teeth alinement surgery but, who doesnt need those mm? how you gunna look kyoot and pweety w.o straight white teeth.

^

u don't know that. not like ne celebs are going to come out and say they did it, but even now, its more common than you think. anyways, back to the subject.

for those of you that have gone to auditions, i know how you're supposed to sing the best part but wouldn't it sound weird if you just came out of nowhere and started singing a part. how much time do you have? because i really want to sing my song from the beginning but i'm scared that they're gonna cut me off and not let me get to the chorus. on average how much time do you have? and what do u think i should do, sing from beginning or what?

also, should we stick to the original key or could we sing it in a higher or lower key?

sorry if this is in the wrong topic, feel free to move it if it is, thank you!

u can sing in ne key you want. Better to switch the key to match ur voice and throw in some originality to impress the judges then trying to stick to the original and sound horrible no? :]

Um...i won't say you will have alot of time... prob 30 seconds max, theres too many ppl for them to give u so much time. when i went to 2nd auditions tho u could stop whenever u want (if i could recall...which i really cant but yea im pretty sure) but i still didn't go and sing the whole song.

Guest Dork3tt3

^ Yeah I would LOVE to audition. I'd probably go for both SM and JYP, just because it's a slightly bigger chance of getting somewhere than just doing one.

I think it's usually only small things that celebrities get done, like their nose or eyes. It just makes that small difference, you know?

But that doesn't mean ALL of them get stuff done.

cool, i hope you do audition!! idk if i asked this lol but what would u audition for? if i did ask, sorry lol :sweatingbullets:

ohh only small thing? its still cool if they do, cause i know hwanhee from ftts got surgery and i think he turned out great! :D (even though he got bad remarks <_< )

Guest boiiink

uhmm i have a question

are these auditions this year?

i mean yes it say 2008

but i just want to know still

my cousin and i really want to audition for JYP

and we've been practicng for a while

so can someone please answer my question?

Guest fanfre

these auditions just took place this last march and april. don't know if jyp will have more auditions this year, but i'm keeping my fingers crossed. ^^

Guest boiiink

these auditions just took place this last march and april. don't know if jyp will have more auditions this year, but i'm keeping my fingers crossed. ^^

i know im so hopin gthey have another one pretty soon..

my cousin and i prcticed for 9 months..

and we're hoping to get to publi auditions

instead of reauditioning through mail

Guest fanfre

ohh, i must have misread your question, haha. but i don't think any one of us would know if there will be more auditions this year unless they announce it. but, like i said, i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Guest loveshock

aww i wish they could come to australia

they never come here -.-

Guest LucKy#1

.....so.......who made the la/ny audtions?? i didnt get an email back.

Guest imALiCEE

do you HAVE to dance ?

im not confident about my dancing

i still thinking if i should try out for sm, jyp, or yg :[

Guest jocilyn

whoa for a secondi though 13 year olds can't audition x_x~~ lol~~

can't wait... though can you audition for JYP and SM ENT at the same year?? like SM ent is in Septermber and JyP is in March...

Guest jocilyn

ohh another question!! you know how in the application you need to put contact info for you mom/dad/guardian.. when you send the email app... do they call to make sure we have approval??

~i told my parents that i wanna be a singer (they sed okay)... though i didn't tell them about the audition itself yet....

^

Yes you can audition for both, even in the same year.

For SM, you do not need parent consent, but for JYP you need parent consent if you are under 14. thats how they did it when i auditioned.