[official] The Jyp Tour Auditions 2008

Guest love=music=life

Guest love2sing

did anybody see my friend? he sung a chinese song and danced? i was suppose to go w/ him >< i wonder how he did!! when i called he said he was like #62....anybody see him?! i wonder how he did kus he hasnt called me yet! >=O

HEY! I saw your friend cause I was 64. lol his throat was all dry so he asked me for some of my drink but yeah he did a great job and the judges really liked him. He sang and danced twice =) One of the workers relayed messages between the two judges and him. So i'm guessing that they wanted him to stay and audition again. Next time you see your friend tell him good job for me!

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxzone2zonexx

DUDE!!!! YOU WERE #57?!?!?! I WAS 56, REMEMBER??? I SHOOK YOUR HAND AFTER YOUR AUDITION AND SAID 'GOOD JOB'. daaaang, i cant believe it, this is so weird...first we were part of the 'Evergreen' collab, and now i actually met you in person....just wondering, could you give me some feedback on my audition? lol, yea...it was right before yours.

hehe... yup... I remember it all...lol thanks...I know its CRAZY....lol I thought that you did great... and who cares if u sang a girl song...just as long as you pimped it...lol and you did so its all good.... I was hella nervous...hehe hey how did you think I did? honestly...lol

Guest likey2eat

haha janee i was like wthk ive seen her somewhere before but was afraid to ask if it was the right person.

=O! you're the guy that got to dance 3x ?!?!?! XD you were awesome XD!!!! @___@ hahaha

oo! but did anyone see 270? xD he'smy friend and i thought that he did pretty well but can i have some opinions on his performance (he was the one wearing a bape? jacket and was acting xD)? xD! lol xD @__@ and....can someone comment on my singing x.x, i was # 265.

Guest la.la.la

hey i was #103

i rapped lie

i don't even remember if i did well or not heh

at least the judge let me go through my entire rap, i'm happy for that

the whole process was just crazy, but i'm glad i went

i remember everyone being really good! best of luck to everyone!!

Guest yureru132

I was #110~ I sang 눈의꽃 [snow flower by park hyo shin]

my hair was braided, dark red shirt, black vest, did anyone see me? :X how'd i do?

Guest britsta

Leah, were u practicing outside for awhile? cuz i saw sum1 singing we belong together outside. u had a pink hoodie, and not..straight hair? lol jw

Guest 1nn0xsmile

#57 , MonsterCrew and #15, i remember you guys .. i was #102

_hey xxzone2zonexx, it's me from Visalia, u were really good ;] i sang Because of a Man lol

my experience was great, but i know i didnt do my best i was really nervous

and the judge cut me off before my chorus =[ however i didnt forget my lyric which was the thing i was worrying about,

and i live the judges and all the staff & the camera man, i think he was nice

_MonsterCrew, i was like hey it's him i saw on youtube who looks like Baekyoung. u did pretty good eventhough u accidently cursed

_#15 i saw u, u sang chinese. it was cool u sang a different language

but u guys didnt see me bcuz i was way far

and before i sang, more than 100 ppl came in to fill up the room, i was like Gosh! look like im #1 to sing

Guest taylorkabaylor

anybody see my group and me?

we were one of the few groups who performed in the first...

i was #116

Guest LeahHeartsDBSK

Leah, were u practicing outside for awhile? cuz i saw sum1 singing we belong together outside. u had a pink hoodie, and not..straight hair? lol jw

haha yea that was mee

Guest dr1ftxx

haha janee i was like wthk ive seen her somewhere before but was afraid to ask if it was the right person.

AUSTIN! we needa dance session more =]

Guest love=music=life

Haha seriously!

You passed by me with you guitar when you walked into the audition room

and I was thinking.. Isn't that Austin?

But at the same time I was thinking, why would Austin be here? (cause I didn't know you danced... -____-)

Anyways, good luck!

Oh and random question, do you still go to GSPC?

Guest LeahHeartsDBSK

Haha seriously!

But at the same time I was thinking, why would Austin be here? (cause I didn't know you danced... -____-)

Anyways, good luck!

random question to you

uhhhh

i was standing there

after my audition

and i was like are you chloe...guess thats not your name?

but yea

heh hehhh

Guest hellosally

did anyone see me, the one who CRACKED realllly badly singing stand up for love? ^^;; #269?

how was I ? Any spots that I need to improve in ? ^^

my friendd we there near the time the dancer, that got asked to dance likee 3 times was there...

and she told me that they gave him an envelope and the lady talked to him...

I heard they called people back on the spot (haha well after they performed..)

Will they still call other people back too ?

(: man. talented soompiers!

Guest xlilchoex

anybody see my group and me?

we were one of the few groups who performed in the first...

i was #116

I saw you guys! i was #118 with black jacket and pants who danced.

you guys must've had the whole group dance down?

Guest austin_kang

AUSTIN! we needa dance session more =]

haha lets dance again . just hit me up. dang such a small world. your the only chinese guy that made it ?

Haha seriously!

Anyways, good luck!

i felt retarded carrying a guitar around everywhere.:[ o i dont go to gspc no more i go to gsc

Guest xomineeluvsyouox

OMG!! the audition was so scary but so much fun. i forgot my whole routine so i just went crazy. well i remembered the first 5 seconds haha. and i remember everyon i met so many people it was fun and i even remember some people from the sm audition. i hope somone makes it from soompi!!!

www.myspace.com/mineekim

Guest happyheartmee

Random thought about the auds

but I saw a few girls with circle lens! I was like WOAH because I've never seen them on a person with my own two eyes in real life (did that make sense?) hahaha

Well, I just recorded the part I started at and where the lady said thank you to, and it was 38 seconds soo...I think that's average? haha

Guest shynine

did anyone see how i did ?

i was #25

the girl who cracked while singing

what do you guys think i should improve on?

i was so nervous i sang too loud :sweatingbullets:

Guest KuYA II

did anyone heard my sister sang? she was #11.

She told me that she overheard a guy talking on those walkie talkie that they found 2 people already...not sure if they meant auditioners and what questioned her about it is that they haven't even started yet.

Kinda weird if you asked me. *shrugs*

Archived