[official] The Jyp Tour Auditions 2008

Guest love=music=life

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mishxmish

i'm just wondering but was there another private auditions like the one they had in LA in NYC?? I hear that some people got called back for a longer filming.. but i dont hear about if it happened to other people in NYC... i just want to know

ohhh...hahaha, i remember you! you're the other cantonese! lols...its okay, i didnt really understand the judges either~ ahaha, i remember the lady was like " gary! is she your friend " hahaha

lol yea thats me. xD i didn't understand anything hahaha so i just stood there like an idiot most of the time xDD

i came late, i only saw 3 girls and the guy who spoke canto go up. did u go b4 that or are you one of them that i saw? o_o

hahaha...everybody ends up on soompi afterwards, i wonder would the other 2 girls at the dance studio end up on soompi too lOL

LOL agreed xD

Guest dr1ftxx

lol yea thats me. xD i didn't understand anything hahaha so i just stood there like an idiot most of the time xDD

i came late, i only saw 3 girls and the guy who spoke canto go up. did u go b4 that or are you one of them that i saw? o_o

LOL agreed xD

lols, i was the cantonese guy that was up there ~"~

Guest xxakclumzyxx

Anybody nervous? I know it's only been a few days, but share how you guys feel so far. I think I can speak for a lot of us when I say that I wish the three weeks went by quicker so I can find out if they're interested or not. How do you think you did? What do you think their ratio is going to be? From what I heard, over 400-500 people showed up to audition. I'm sure they have a hard decision.

Guest toiLET

I think I know who you were Jane! I'm the dude who said "난 중국사람 입니다" early in the morning hehe...

You asked me if I spoke English and you gave me instructions from thereon. I'm also the 바보 who thought that phone # on Facebook was an American number... heh

<-- There's a video I made about some random parts of the audition. Feel free to watch if you have free time :)

hahaha i saw youu!!! that song that you sang is a pretty hard song to sing i think you did well!!

wow someone pickpocketed your lyrics? wow how rude. wtheck. there so meann haha

well lucky to those who got a second audition

i bet you guys are getting in forsuree(:

unlike me... lols rofl but whocaresss!!!! im over this audition thingss noww.

byeee(:

I think I know who you were Jane! I'm the dude who said "난 중국사람 입니다" early in the morning hehe...

You asked me if I spoke English and you gave me instructions from thereon. I'm also the 바보 who thought that phone # on Facebook was an American number... heh

<-- There's a video I made about some random parts of the audition. Feel free to watch if you have free time :)

hey i think i remember seeing u...i was number 52! so we were really close to each other...i think when i was lining up to get my number, i saw some lyrics on the ground....they were korean, so im not sure it it was ur lyrics....but this lady cleanin up asked if it was mine, but i said no...so she threw it away....

lols, i was the cantonese guy that was up there ~"~

ooohhh hahaha lol i knew dat xDD (no i didn't ROFL)

so yea now i guess we all have to sit and wait for the call (that will never come for me :P)

meanwhile i gots a bunch of dancing to do >_> practicepracticepractice

Guest MonsterCrew-1-Tech-

there was this girl that was asked to dance twice

she looked like a girl version of Hero from TVXQ xD

..she was really good o.o

there was this girl that was asked to dance twice

she looked like a girl version of Hero from TVXQ xD

..she was really good o.o

u mean the 1 who was like one of the 1st one's to go?

if it is, she's really nice and pretty :] i sat next to her during the extra recordings and when the staff called us back to the room.

u mean the 1 who was like one of the 1st one's to go?

if it is, she's really nice and pretty :] i sat next to her during the extra recordings and when the staff called us back to the room.

yeahh

haha i was right behind her during the first recording

but wow you had to go through second recording .. you must be really good hahah

lol nooo i think i got like the shortest time during second recording. >_> ahh well.

haha at least you went through the second audition

Guest chuubasa

lol nooo i think i got like the shortest time during second recording. >_> ahh well.

You're still lucky... I wish they come to Canada! x)... It must have been very exciting to be able to showcase your talent the second time :P...

I was the tall girl with the navy blue top and jeans... :D

I remember you[=

didn't you sing?? Listen..nooo a Korean song...i think right? (:

Guest love=music=life

Haha yea I remember you ^^

Yea... I'm more comfortable with English so whenever people spoke to me in Korean,

I just responded in English and just hoped that they understood me haha

yea im 14. :D omg i swear my mind isn't working anymore x_x im 16. ><

no i was the 1 that they asked me to tie my hair up and i tied it rly bad so the back of my hair was all sticking up.. :X oh and i introduced myself in canto, english and (very bad) mando. :P oh! I'm the one who couldn't understand a single word that the judge was saying, i stood there like 'huh?' and like needed a translation for every sentence xD were you the one who asked how i knew mando? and had to translate all those sentences for me (lol if thats u im sorry xD)

Oh okay I remember you

Yes, I was the girl who translated for you ^^

The staff member kept speaking to you and Gary in Korean and we were like...

um.... they don't speak Korean.. and she was like "oh i do this whenever we hold auditions....

they generally understand" so all of us helpers were cracking up everytime she spoke to you guys in korean.

But yea, it was my job to translate so don't worry about it ^^

I remember you[=

didn't you sing?? Listen..nooo a Korean song...i think right? (:

I remember you too ^^

Yea, I did sing at the end and yup it was a Korean song (체념 by Big Mama)

Wow almost all the extra recording auditioners are on soompi now hehe

Guest taylorkabaylor

love=music=life did you happen to meet a guy at the auditions named jesse?...he's one of the judges....i think O_O

Guest MiniRhino

hahaha i saw youu!!! that song that you sang is a pretty hard song to sing i think you did well!!

wow someone pickpocketed your lyrics? wow how rude. wtheck. there so meann haha

well lucky to those who got a second audition

i bet you guys are getting in forsuree(:

unlike me... lols rofl but whocaresss!!!! im over this audition thingss noww.

byeee(:

Ahh I don't think there was a very high chance of me getting in T-T

That was my first audition, so hopefully I calm down for the ones I attend in the future

But thanks soo much for the encouragement!!!

And don't give up on auditions! And how could you be so sure that you won't make it? ):

hey i think i remember seeing u...i was number 52! so we were really close to each other...i think when i was lining up to get my number, i saw some lyrics on the ground....they were korean, so im not sure it it was ur lyrics....but this lady cleanin up asked if it was mine, but i said no...so she threw it away....

Holy jeez!!! Okay I'm gonna update my YouTube video. Yeah it's so stupid of me to think that someone took it T-T

That lady must've gotten it pretty quickly before I got to it ):

But yeah the lyrics were in Korean hahaha. I didn't end up needing them anyways since they stopped me so soon... ;-;

Thanks for the clarification, and good luck on making it to JYP Entertainment!!! :D

Guest dr1ftxx

Yea... I'm more comfortable with English so whenever people spoke to me in Korean,

Oh okay I remember you

um.... they don't speak Korean.. and she was like "oh i do this whenever we hold auditions....

they generally understand" so all of us helpers were cracking up everytime she spoke to you guys in korean.

I remember you too ^^

hahaha seriously = =", she kept speaking to me in korean but it was funny though...but hey jane, i dont know if you remember me...but i've seen you before at school because you came to visit boba or somebody during one of our choir rehersal a couple month back and yeah im new in choir so i dont think you've seen me around XD

Oh okay I remember you

I remember you too ^^

lol yea i didn't understand, but i managed to kinda find out what she was talking bout through hand gestures :P

i know! everyone's on soompi :P

Archived