Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest love=music=life

[official] The Jyp Tour Auditions 2008

Guest chungeo

hey dont give up!

lim jeong hee was pretty old when jyp finally took her in.

so if they think youve got the talent, age aint nothin but a number!

not gonna lie tho.. i was in anticipation the whole day and got a little upset when i saw no messages in my inbox haha.

Guest bonjourjoan

Tell me about it. I'm 1984 so you can imagine how I feel~!

Anyways...back to the drawing board. Gotta work on the demos.

i can imagine how you feel

1986 here...and the lunar calendar thing adds up a year to our age>_<

and i'm not korean on top of that...*weeehhh*

chungeohow old was she then?

Guest jaerim

haha chungeo i feel you man. i got pretty upset seeing nothing in my inbox and im still checking lol. i know this sounds pretty soon but anyone know when the next jyp audition would be?

Guest love=music=life

I'm just wondering what is the age of the oldest trainee that

JYP have?..

cause I'm not young as you guys...and is getting older by the minute T_T

Well as far as I know. The oldest trainee/member of JYP's new boy group, Im DaeHun, was in born 1986.

hey dont give up!

lim jeong hee was pretty old when jyp finally took her in.

so if they think youve got the talent, age aint nothin but a number!

not gonna lie tho.. i was in anticipation the whole day and got a little upset when i saw no messages in my inbox haha.

Actually... After doing some research...

J-Lim wasn't "old" when she got into JYP...

Because she debuted at 24 years old. But then, there were clips of her on the 2001 SBS show where Sunye and Maydoni got picked...

And that was when she was 20 and she was on there not as an auditioner but as like a vocal coach, I think.

I'm not 100% sure on this so don't take my word for it... but yea...

Guest MiniRhino

So did they ever post a final list of the people who made it?

^i don't think they would do that. i'm pretty sure they'd rather keep the information secret and if i was the one that was picked, i'd rather not have it announced to the whole world because it would disrupt my life and would feel like an invasion of privacy unless i consented to it. and also, i've never heard of any entertainment company ever doing that.

Guest chuubasa

AWWW man!!! I want them to come to Canada, so lucky whoever gets to go!!!

I second that! lol Im becoming impatient! But might aswell practice for the meantime xD

Guest p7at

heyy well im new to this so i have absolutely no idea but yes. i emailed an application and never got a reply, like on the jyp site it says they will reply within 2 weeks but i havent received anything, anyone help me out?? thanks

Guest xxakclumzyxx

heyy well im new to this so i have absolutely no idea but yes. i emailed an application and never got a reply, like on the jyp site it says they will reply within 2 weeks but i havent received anything, anyone help me out?? thanks

Basically if you don't get a call back within 2 weeks, it means they're probably not going to move forward. It would take too much of their time to sort through thousands of auditionees and getting back to each of them, you know? But don't give up~! Keep trying and hopefully your dreams come true.

Guest Pencilz

Basically if you don't get a call back within 2 weeks, it means they're probably not going to move forward. It would take too much of their time to sort through thousands of auditionees and getting back to each of them, you know? But don't give up~! Keep trying and hopefully your dreams come true.

keep trying and failing only leads to depression...

Guest biohazard92

Hyea, sorry if this has already been asked, but it's too many pages to read through. :wacko:

Do they ever come to England? because that's where I live. Also if you wanted to do dancing, do you just dance or do you have to sing too??

Oh and one more, if they don't come to England can you do an E-mail audition?

I know that SM (SORRY TO COMPARE THEM) have an E-mail audition thing, so I was just wondering.....

Oki thanks.

Guest biohazard92

^

Yes there is email audition. their homepage has the info. dont worry its in english too. ^^

Omigod thanks so much. :w00t:

Guest x_asianaddict

JYP doesnt have rhythm test , that's so AWESOME but SM does ?!

ughh ; if I suck I'll work harder to get the dance steps right ;[

Guest Dork3tt3

^ thats what i heard in previous posts or threads too. about the whole rhythm test thing. thats SM does it. yups. did you audition for n e company before?

biohazard92 oh wow england! COOL! lol :D

Guest biohazard92

biohazard92 oh wow england! COOL! lol :D

Haha yeah, don't ask me how I came to like K-pop music!

To be honest, even though they don't do a rhythm test (I think that's what someone said yeah?), I think they're a good idea.

Because I suppose that anyone could learn set dances, but to be able to just dance to the music is better, if that made sense..... :blink:

Also, another question.... do JYP count looks as a big part of it?

Like with SM (OMIGOD I KEEP COMPARING THEM sorrryyyy) you need to look attractive, basically.

JYP doesnt have rhythm test , that's so AWESOME but SM does ?!

ughh ; if I suck I'll work harder to get the dance steps right ;[

Well, SM has a rhythm test but it's optional, so if you don't want to dance at the end, then don't. It does help though, but you don't have to.

Also, another question.... do JYP count looks as a big part of it?

Like with SM (OMIGOD I KEEP COMPARING THEM sorrryyyy) you need to look attractive, basically.

Doesn't that count for every company? lol but i'm pretty sure you have to look at least decent to get in.

Guest Dork3tt3

biohazard92 lol, i know k-pop has branched out everywhere. which is cool lol :D

and as for the looks, i know i have read in a thread or something about comparing sm and jyp i think. but i remember them saying that sm does go for the looks. like looks is more than 50%, more than talent lol :sweatingbullets: and they have also mentioned that jyp does not go for looks that is y more people prefer jyp. but correct me if im wrong. :D

Guest biohazard92

^ Oki then. I see why people prefer JYP now haha.

But with the whole appearance thing, people overrate surgery.

It can't completely change you, it's only ever minor things.