Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRANSLATION OF YASHINMAN SHOW(LEE DONGGUN-LDG & HAN JI HYE-HJH)

video link posted by sis mikks at page 51 of LDG soompi thread

translation done by dear sis ashley

originally posted with accompanying video

at http://www.leedonggunfc.info/forums/index.php?

---------------------------------

Host: What is the shortest time that you've known a person and kiss her?

LDG: The first meeting after a filming. It's the first time i saw her and it's my first drama.

Host: Who is she?

LDG: Lee Na Young

Host: Dong Gun Ssi, what we wana ask is not the kissing in your dramas, we wana know your actual love life experience! This is the question asked by the citizens of Korea, u cannot be like this! You must tell us the truth, about your love life~*

LDG: I need a long period of time.

Host:How many hours? how many days? Don't you get misunderstood!

LDG: When i feel that the two of us are deeply in love, the guy usually kisses first, till then I will have the courage to kiss her.

Host: But that doesn't mean u need to take 2-3 years time?

LDG: Of course it'll need a long period of time, but one week will be enough! Title on screen: I CAN DO IT WITHIN A WEEK!

Host: That's you Dong Gun Ssi, so do you have a good place for kissing?

LDG: A lot! A lot~

Host: Ur favourite place?

LDG: A secret place~ *gesturing with his hands*

Host: Han Ji Hye Ssi, u have a lot of news reports on you right? What's the most infuriating news report that u know of? Let's hear it from you, Ji Hye Ssi!

HJH: Once i saw this question, i turned to him (LDG) and asked whether he thought of anything. He said:" the reports of you and me!"

Host: That's the most infuriating thing? So besides this news, what we see are all real?

HJH: I only have 2 "scandals". The first one was Summer Scent together with Song Seung Hin, and the other one was "Nang Rang 18 Seh" together with LDG, only this two times. In Summer Scent, i only greeted SSH and in NR18 i worked with LDG. although it's the first time i know LDG, he's a very nice guy who will sometimes take things for me and before NR18 was broadcasted, news of us were reported~*

Host: Before the drama was aired?

HJH: Yes.

Guest: I'm impressed, I've been in the entertainment industry for 8 years and I've not had even one scandal.

Host: Not only the ladies are waiting, the men are also waiting. LDG, what type of expressions of love do you think is the best? Based on your experience~

LDG: That is, little sentences that you say which will touch the other half. For example when she's filming, he calls you and tells you :" Cold and tired eh? But you'll do a very good job! I trust you! Aja!" Sometimes guys do use this method and i think it's really good. She will suddenly give me presents after she hears these little sentences that i say.

Host: What type of presents? If you dun wana say it's ok, we'll just wait for you~

LDG: it's a pair of shoes

Host: Isn't that the type of gift that you're not supposed to give to your other half? Shoes will walk away isn't it? it's not auspicious isn't it?

LDG: So i paid her back, 500 won right?

LDG: Wanting to be with her everytime, anticipating and kissing are all typical behaviour of guys~

Host: But didn't u said that in your experience, it's the little sentences? (he's implying that LDG's contradicting his own words, i think)

Host: I'm sorry~*

LDG: Today's theme is [Expressions of Love] right? Lately a lot of guys have been saying this sentence: "I'm not letting you go home". If it's a girl who says that...

Host: You two re-enact this scene! Ready... ACTION!

LDG: we've had our dinner, and we've seen our movie, it's time to go home!

HJH: Lets.... go there for a while~ ( a hotel)

LDG: Where? How could we go to this kind of place?

HJH: Oppa, don't you love me?

LDG: Of course i love you, but we have to go there to prove that i love you?

HJH: Oppa, haven't you been longing for this?

Host: Please do not be mistaken, it's just a hotel only~

LDG: I was hoping that while we were doing the role-playing, you could stop us from continuing.

Host: I'm just being shy, why don't you two repeat again?

LDG: yeapz. to a guy, this type of expressions of love makes me glad. In movies, the scene of a female lead who ran over and hug the male lead makes my heart skip a beat, that's also women's courage of love!

Host: which type of methods do u fancy during expressions of love?

HJH: Kissing all over my face~

Host: Number 6 in the chart: washing the other half's face.

LDG: In all the different type of expressions of love, the one that i like is "scratching my back"

Host: Back?

LDG: Isit weird? this makes me feel very comfortable, like i'm in the greatest love of all~

Guest: In my opinion, the best method in expressing your love will be for example when watching a drama, Dong Gun Ssi is very dashing, and the girl will be saying "He's so handsome, but you, Oppa is even more handsome."

Host: If you are not a famous person, what would u want to do for your other half?

LDG: I wana shout "I Love You!" , "You're the one i like", "I really love you"

Host: Please act for us!

Clapping hands~~~

Host: you both do your own thing, we're just pedestrians. Ready.. Action~

Pedestrian #1: Excuse me, is there any good restaurants nearby?

Pedestrian #2: I'm sorry, but u've got the wrong person.

LDG: Everyone, please look at me for a while~ I wana tell this to all of u guys here, that's y i called you guys. She is the one I love most in this whole world. SHE'S MY WOMAN!!! (holding HJH's hand)

Q: Sometimes I want my girlfriend to express this kind of love

LDG: scratch my back. I think this is a big way of expressing one’s love.

HJH: Kissing everywhere on my face.

KHD: If you (Dong Gun) are not an actor, what do you want to give to your girlfriend?

LDG: I want to shout: “She’s my woman!” She’s the one I like. I really love her.

KHD: let’s demonstrate.

Host 2: everyone except LDG and HJH are all passers-by.

LDG: everyone! I’d like to have your attention please! I would like to say in front of you guys, so I called you guys. This is the one that I love the most in the world. She si my woman!

LDG: If I did something wrong to her, I will plead with her continuously.

Host 2: If she gets really angry?

LDG: The word “Sorry” wouldn’t be enough. But I think since I’ve already apologized, why is she still angry…This is a vicious cycle. If it’s really my fault, I will plead with her continuously to forgive me.

Host 2: I remember once that when girls get angry, LDG will dance in front of them. What are we going to do? Let us see whether his dance steps have improved compared to the previous time! Ready, start!

LDG: I’m sorry.

HJH: What were you doing last night? Not picking up my calls.

LDG: my friends kept asking me out for a drink. I don’t have a choice.

HJH: Are you that busy when you’re having drinks outside? So busy that you couldn’t give me a call?

LDG: I have time… But…

HJH: No time to send me any message?

LDG: There’re so many friends in front of me. Making a call to a girlfriend will make me lose face.

HJH: This is unbelievable.

LDG: Forgive me.

HJH: No way!

LDG: it’s my fault. I’ll do anything you ask me to. You name it.

HJH: Dance for me!

LDG: Dance… Okay then.

HJH: But you must be serious when you dance.

LDG: But serious or not, my dance steps are not very special. I’m starting!

(LDG dances)

Host 2: Dance longer!

LDG: Every time the guy always goes to the girl’s place. Picks her up, sends her home. Isn’t it so? Maybe one day when I’m really busy, I can’t fetch her, so I’ll meet her in a particular place. In this case, if she comes and picks me up from work. If one day she does something like this, like what I described earlier, I will be very touched.

(Oppa’s No. 3)

LDG: Especially when after a quarrel, if she comes, I will be very touched. There was once when we fought pretty badly, I turned and left. Even though it wasn’t her fault. I reached my home and found her standing in front of my door. It as very cold that day and she was wearing thin clothing.

Host 2: Is it her? (Referring to HJH)

LDG: You guys go figure.

(He didn’t deny it!)

Q: Where do you want to bring your loved one for travel?

LDG: I want to bring her to Paris.

Guest: Why?

LDG: I feel that Paris is a romantic place. And.. Paris is a place where I felt that life is meaningful. (Referring to LIP) I want to bring her there and show her where I stood (during the filming of LIP).

Q: There’s someone in my heart?

KHD: Is LDG feminine?

HJH: Now, I’m going to disclose DG Oppa’s secret. He always throws tantrums over small matters. Really… a careful person.

KHD: Really? The Dong Gun in television and said “In my heart, there’s you”, he’s a person who easily throws tantrums?

HJH: After I saw that scene, I laughed out loud. He’s a really careful person. For eample when we’re filming MBITB, we usually have our meals together with the cast, director and staff. But if I finished my food first, he’ll throw tantrums.

LDG: Actually whenever I finish my meals first I will wait for others to finish theirs. Not say wait, but I’ll take care of what they eat. But HJH doesn’t care about other people. She just eats her own meal. I just finished filming and 30 minutes later she finished her meal and everything and just left!

KHD: Usually when guys throw tantrums they will use the word “everything”.

HJH: We usually are okay with talking about our past. But once we start on him being a singer before, he throws tantrums again!

(This time now, Dong Gun is really throwing a tantrum)

HJH: What? He used to be a dancing singer!

KHD: Look at him! He’s laughing now so he can’t be throwing tantrums!

HJH: We’ll be doing another programme after this. He’ll definitely not speak a single word over there. A long period of silence.

LDG: What can I say then? (…)

(HJH is describing the period of tantrums that LDG will be throwing after this segment and widens her hands)

KHD: LDG, the time for your explanation has come.

LDG: When I was a singer, to me it’s a huge scar.

KHD: once you said this we’re feeling not right, because we’re all your fans. That time we loved your songs.

LDG: Which song do you liked from my album?

KHD: …

LDG: I have two album, so there’s 24 songs.

KHD: I liked song number 4.

Host 2: I will make him throw tantrums. Everyone let’s take a look.

(And they show the “Proposal” MV)

KHD: The dance at that time, did you learnt it or you created it yourself?

LDG: How can I create a dance? (with these helpless moves). Actually I also have to admit that I tend to dwell on little things. I still get touched by little things, and instead I can tolerate bigger issues.

KHD: Actually I can say that this is the behaviour of a general. The look of a true man!

Host 2: I saw that! I saw that! HJ was asking LDG whether he was okay and he said “Let go of me”

(HJH pats his back)

LDG: Alright! (that’s enough)

KHD: If you’re going to be like this, we’ll show the MV one more time.

LDG: Okay okay! (got a fright) If I get the right answer I’ll get my honour back?

KHD: It can be for today, but I can’t say the same for tomorrow!

LDG: I once thought of doing this (which is keeping long hair)

Host 2: And we have a file picture to show for.

LDG: (Omg, what am I going to do?)

Host 2: It’s a good looking short hair. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.

(LDG is afraid of attack from both his left and right sides)

KHD: Actually it was HJH as said this initially.

LDG: So, the file picture is not out right?

KHD: if you guessed the correct answer for this, we will not show the file picture.

LDG: isn’t that the answer already? (laughs)

KHD: let’s take a look at the answer!

(LDG gets blown by the wind)

KHD: The two of you please patch up.

LDG: Is the file picture out already?

(Dong Gun is very concerned with the file picture out for everyone to see)

Host 2: with regards to that file picture, I don’t know.

Guest 2: So patch up with her and let everyone see your other side. If not, your behaviour today will be kept for future reference. So the two of you please make up.

KHD: Let’s hear LDG’s laughter!

LDG: Please don’t ask me to do that.

KHD: He’s throwing tantrums again! Throwing tantrums again!

( The little cute petty prince, Lee Dong Gun)

LDG: I can only cook ramyeon. But my ramyeon is not good either.

Guest: Next time I’ll cook for you.

LDG: I will cry when I watch programmes. Usually mothers will cry when they watch programmes, and the fathers beside them will be thinking why they are crying.

KHD: Usually guys would think “ Why are you crying over this?”

LDG: But I do shed tears watching some of the programmes.

KHD: So do you have any programmes where you shed the most tears?

LDG: Now that I think of it. It’s <<Sweet 18>> where I worked with HJH. And I grew up under my grandfather. I didn’t have any parents when I was growing up. The last scene whereby I wore shoes for my grandfather and grabbed the shoes and cried. But when I recall that scene it’s kinda funny, but when I finished filming and watched it on the internet my tears starting falling. I don’t know whether it’s because of how I felt during the portraying , or I really have the sensitive side like a woman.

Guest: This wasn’t in the answer.

Guest 3 : there was once when LDG passed me by and I turned to look at him and I thought he was very handsome.

KHD: Gay! Gay! Gay!(Re-enacts the scene)

Guest 3: I will turn to look at someone if he’s good looking.

LDG: I think it happened to me less than twice.

LDG: Sometimes a buy will meet his friends and maybe goes to his friend’s place and spend the night over there. Sleep in another room or in another bed and try to sleep apart from each other as possible. Usually the next morning we’ll find ourselves hugging each other instead. And I’ll be the one being hugged.

KHD: Sometimes I hug people and sometimes I’m hugged by others.

Guest 2: Then what was the first thing that you thought of when you woke up?

LDG: I felt like killing my friend.

LDG: when with a girl, it’s better to communicate compared to a guy.

( LDG’s answer is Number 1.)

Guest ellemichgar

wow! thanks so much for posting the translation for yashinman. ive been looking for this before. now, i know what they're talking about on that show. ;)

Guest Berserk_99

hi everyone! i loved han ji hye & lee donggun too! they're so perfect for each other. its just sad that ldg will be going to the military soon..rafaelle, thanks for the pics. hjh is so cute ;)

Yo! i didn't know that you are into Han Ji Hye too! :P

hmmm HJH vs KJE......lol

I think she's pretty, but acting needs improvement. Her crying scenes aren't very good, but that's my opinion. I still like her though...she's very adorable.

She's improving as an actress and we cheer her on :)

Here's link and translation to Han Ji Hye and Lee Donggun-Interview/Photoshoot

translation: thanks to dear sis MIRCA

http://www.leedonggunfc.info/sanwooji/double0126_001.wmv

p1116899125492wa.jpg

HJH sees LDG as;Q: How do you evaluate LDG?

(During interviews LDG is at his tricks behind HJH andHJH couldn't help laughing.)

HJH: "Hey, you two. Please get out.LDG seems like very prudent, very cautious guy.

Gentle andsoft. And yes, it's quite true. But one different thingis that he is really comical,

so funny that I'm mad at himand want him stop that funny thing.

"LDG: "Here, if you touch my cheek, it'll be an erotic version.

"HJH: laugh

LDG, HJH are doing interviews in spite of their tightschedules.

They showed aspects of new generation stars with freshnesswhile shooting photos as in the movie's "romantic couple'laughting all the time.

HJH: "Aren't you feel embarrassed?"

LDG: "No, I'm not

HJH: " Wow, you look like a baby. "They share necklace together.

HJH: "You make me nuts."

LDG: "I'll pull this necklace(in dialect tone)

"LDG sees HJH as;"Jihye is a friend with much laughter as you can see in theinterviews.

I read an article saying that who would suitbest for the comic book 'candy' remake version of movie?

And Jihye was selected for candy's role.Candy is a girl with characters of bright side; never cryalthough she is sad and lonely, you know.And Jihye is really like that.She is an amazing person who can smile no matter how hardand difficult and tired.These powers of her must have driven me and the staffs forthis movie cheer up and shoot.Jihye is a girl in one word, a candy like girl.She is a wonderful woman who can smile under anycircumstance.

"LDG:"Don't frame-in yourself only. It's unfair! (in dialect tone) I'm happy that you like this very much!

"HJH punched him in his tummy."Upper cut"

LDG: "Come closer.

"HJH: "Don't do this." (when he tries to button up her cardigan) "I can't unfasten."

p1116899404113zk.jpg

^^ i m sry but is this recent?

This is done during the promotion of their movie "My Boyfriend is Type B"..Early this year. If you want some recent news about her and Lee Donggun..you may try to read latest magazine interviews with Lee Donngun posted at Lee Donggun Thread. Please refer to Lee donggun profile on page 1 for information on interview pages. He never directly tell who her gf is but its easy to guess from his words that it's HJH and they are still together:)

Guest xdementiax

I think she's pretty, but acting needs improvement. Her crying scenes aren't very good, but that's my opinion. I still like her though...she's very adorable.

hmm.... yeah, i know what you mean.... there was a lot of overacting in nang lang ship pahl seh... it still remains one of my favorite dramas... and i still do like her!

hmm.... yeah, i know what you mean.... there was a lot of overacting in nang lang ship pahl seh... it still remains one of my favorite dramas... and i still do like her!

Me and my sis mirca agree that she really does some overacting in Sweet 18. Still, it's my favorite korean drama and i love her and LDG :) She is now enjoying free time after her recent drama Secret Lovers.

Archived