Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

p2050126o05011644jt.jpg

Lee Dong Gun & Han JiHye revealed the truth about the scandals that surrounded them.

Lee DongGun and Han Jihye appeared on SBS Kim Yongman & Shin DongYub's Jilgyul ChatGi and revealed their feelings toward each other.

On the question of "While i was acting, i felt feelings for the other person." Both Lee DongGun and Han Jihye revealed the truth...

Lee DongGun first got feelings for Han Jihye on the set of KBS "NaRang 18Sae." While Han JiHye was filming the scene where she was waiting for Lee DongGun, Han Jihye was freezing in the cold because she wearing light clothes. When Lee Dong Gun saw her freezing in the cold, he thought to himself "I want to keep this girl warm." With this feeling, he had acted out a hugging scene.

Han JiHye had felt feelings for Lee DongGun while filming the movie "My Boyfriend is B-Type." While she and Lee DongGun was filming a kiss scene on a merry Go-round, she had felt feelings for him.

One producer said "They have been trying to get out of scandals that surrounded them starting last year but it is surprising how they were really honest. It seems like their relationship is like a couple."

[굿데이] 유순호 기자 shyu@hot.co.kr

이동건과 한지혜가 자신을 둘러싼 열애설의 진상을 밝혔다.

이들은 지난 14일 서울 등촌동 SBS 공개홀에서 진행된 <김용만 신동엽의 즐겨찾기> 녹화에 나란히 참석해 가감없이 서로에 대한 속내를 털어놓았다.

'나는 애정 연기를 하면서 사적인 감정을 느낀 적이 있다'는 주제에 대해 이동건과 한지혜가 차례대로 입을 열었다.

이동건이 한지혜에게 처음으로 사적인 감정을 느낀 것은 지난해 KBS 2TV <낭랑 18세>를 촬영하던 중이었다. 극중 한지혜가 이동건을 기다리는 신을 찍던 중 이동건은 얇은 옷을 입고 추위에 떨고 있는 한지혜를 본 순간 '이 여자를 진심으로 따뜻하게 해줘야 겠다'는 생각이 들어 리얼한 포옹 연기를 펼쳤다고 밝혔다.

이어 한지혜는 영화 < B형 남자친구 >를 촬영하던 중 이동건에게 사적인 감정을 느꼈다고 한다. 한지혜는 이동건과 함께 회전목마를 탄 채로 고개를 돌려 키스하는 신을 찍던 순간 연기의 수위를 넘어 개인적인 감정을 느꼈다고 말했다.

<…즐겨찾기> 제작진은 "지난해부터 두 사람의 열애설이 모락모락 피어나고 있어 그와 관련된 주제를 넣게 됐지만 기대 이상의 솔직하고 과감한 답변에 놀랐다"면서 "두 사람의 다정한 모습은 마치 실제 연인과 같이 비춰질 정도 였다"고 말했다.

이날 녹화분은 오는 2월1일 방송된다.

credit: news bugs

ldghjh3.jpg

pho_20050117101323070000070100-001.jpg

20050128122511_1.jpg

Guest emma007

I love this girl. She is sooo pretty! Everytime I see her act I just feel happy!! She and LDG make such a great couple. I smile everytime I watch Sweet 18 or MBiTB!

Guest Berserk_99

Well, really thinks that Han Ji Hye is a talented and upcoming actress that has better acting skills than some pretty faces around in the industry.

I juz bump straight here, without reading up the previous, well, i will do that later.

Wanna say hi to everyone here, looking forward to better days to come and news from HJH.

Signing off ..

Guest babietinhyeu

is that recent news because i wanna watch it if that is a show. Didn't they admit their relationship on another gameshow??? Does anybody have that clip

Guest rainiepharm

i don't think they have a new show together yet. i haven't heard anything so far, but really hope they make another one soon!

they are so cute, i like them together since "sweet 18" ^_^

ooooo. that means they didnt broke off?

because i thought someone mentioned that dong gun was feeling down because the broke off =\ i hope they didnt because i like them together ^^

Guest kneekey

I love this girl. She is sooo pretty! Everytime I see her act I just feel happy!! She and LDG make such a great couple. I smile everytime I watch Sweet 18 or MBiTB!

i agree

Guest citrella

Me too. How I wish I can be like her. Ever-so cheerful :)

Guest ellemichgar

hi everyone! i loved han ji hye & lee donggun too! they're so perfect for each other. its just sad that ldg will be going to the military soon..rafaelle, thanks for the pics. hjh is so cute ;)

Archived