Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

Guest atreyu112

hehehehe, not knowing any Korean at all, I've watched a few Banjun episodes of HJH with Eric Mun. Generally a short one-episode story of about 25 mins with a twist in the ending. Not sure if Banjun means "Reverse Drama" in Korean. Anyone please correct me if I am wrong.

Here is the official Banjun Thread if you are interested - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=131

BTW, I have edited my previous posting by adding the link for the Bi in Banjun episodes found on Youtube.

thanks dear for the explanation.. i am a newbie to korean entertainment hence lots of questions.. hehehehe

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dilly_dally

if you guys want to watch eric and hjh's banjuns, let me know..i'll upload them (i have 9 out of 10).

they're very cute togther :P

could i please ask .. what is the name of the drama that she starred with Eric??

They did banjun dramas..I'm not sure how many episodes..but you may check the post here of dilly_dally..she is kindly uploading links here.

here addtional pics of HJH at Switzerland photoshoot..

credit sis mirca

jhinswiss35ix.png

jhinswiss81hy.png

Thanks Dilly_Dally for the links but since the day you posted them, I have been getting this message several times everyday. :wacko:

Sorry, you have exceeded the daily download limit (3GB). Please try again tomorrow.

Has anyone been successful in downloading the files?

Guest starrysmile

i've been a HJH fan since sweet 18. she and LDG were perfect in that show and i'm glad that they're together. thanks for the pics. she has this thing about her where she can dress down or dress up and she looks gorgeous either way. i hope to see HJH and LDG in another drama together.

Guest lavendersky

Thanks Dilly_Dally for the links but since the day you posted them, I have been getting this message several times everyday. :wacko:

Sorry, you have exceeded the daily download limit (3GB). Please try again tomorrow.

Has anyone been successful in downloading the files?

i've just clicked on those 3 links, and it still works. ^^

maybe you can try again?

thanks rafaelle for those pics. hjh looks so pretty in there. btw, is she still dating ldg??

Yes..they are... there's a paparazzi pic of them eating in a korean restaurant..I saw that at LDG's phil fan site..donggundomain.

According to sis mirca:

HJH is back in school now..second year college. Sis mirca sent me of a pic of her in classroom...I need to ask permission if I can post. We dont want upload paparazzi pics of her. She always wear simple clothes when not in limelight.

It seems she's taking her "sweet" time. We hope we can see her in another drama or movie soon.

Guest dilly_dally
Guest titania

Hello guys! I've been visiting this thread for a long time now, and I 'm so glad that so many generous people here are sharing a lot of infos. about Han Ji Hye. My only wish is that one day I hope to visit an english fansite dedicated only to our precious Han Ji Hye. I have visited quiite a view fansites dedicated to her, but most if not all of them are either in Korean or in Chinese. Not all of her fans can understand Korean or Chinese, why not somebody set up a fansite in english which is the most common language to most of her fans so that we could all easily share our thoughts about our favorite actress. As much as i'd like to be the one to start it, its just unfortunate that I am not very knowledgeable in setting up website, 'coz I would admit I am very low tech. That is why maybe some of you here are very knowledgeable in those things and may be you also have a vast resources of informations about Han Ji Hye, why not start setting up a site dedicated only to her.These are just my thoughts. What do you think?

Hello guys! I've been visiting this thread for a long time now, and I 'm so glad that so many generous people here are sharing a lot of infos. about Han Ji Hye. My only wish is that one day I hope to visit an english fansite dedicated only to our precious Han Ji Hye. I have visited quiite a view fansites dedicated to her, but most if not all of them are either in Korean or in Chinese. Not all of her fans can understand Korean or Chinese, why not somebody set up a fansite in english which is the most common language to most of her fans so that we could all easily share our thoughts about our favorite actress. As much as i'd like to be the one to start it, its just unfortunate that I am not very knowledgeable in setting up website, 'coz I would admit I am very low tech. That is why maybe some of you here are very knowledgeable in those things and may be you also have a vast resources of informations about Han Ji Hye, why not start setting up a site dedicated only to her.These are just my thoughts. What do you think?

Titania, thank you so much....because of your request our friends at www.donggundomain.com headed by our gracious dear friend robyntulips or ryn has put up an english fansite for Han Ji Hye's International Fans. It's put up maybe less than an hour ago :D We love Ji Hye so much and we care for fellow Han Ji Hye fans...if we can..we grant your request...I will upload link here as soon as site is ready...It's still in process and ryn said much work will be done this month..she hopes to launch the fansite on May 1....she showed what she's done so far...it has PINK motiff...

Guest kneekey

Yes..they are... there's a paparazzi pic of them eating in a korean restaurant..I saw that at LDG's phil fan site..donggundomain.

According to sis mirca:

HJH is back in school now..second year college. Sis mirca sent me of a pic of her in classroom...I need to ask permission if I can post. We dont want upload paparazzi pics of her. She always wear simple clothes when not in limelight.

It seems she's taking her "sweet" time. We hope we can see her in another drama or movie soon.

thanks again rafaelle im so happy they're still together and i hope you post the new pics of them together. && its good she's in school, even though i dont see her anymore in new shows at least shes still studying

Archived