Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

January 31, 2015
Typecasting Proves a Boon to Han Ji-hye's Career
Source: The Chosun Ilbo
2015013100517_0.jpg

Actress Han Ji-hye has the golden touch when it comes to MBC weekend TV dramas, most recently establishing herself as a favorite in the drama "Legendary Witches," which started airing in late October.
Despite a fairly predictable story and a stereotypical character who withstands hardships early in life before going on to achieve success, the audience has grown steadily as the drama approaches its conclusion. 
"I had a gut feeling about this one," Han said of her latest role. "I get so stressed out when viewer ratings are low. But as soon as I read the script, I knew I could do this one very well."
Han admits to having limited herself to very similar roles. "I've done this type of character a lot, someone who starts out poor, remains optimistic through hard times and goes on to become successful. Many viewers now see me as the type of person who has a positive outlook and brings an optimistic energy to any situation. And I think that's a good thing," the actress said. 
"My husband doesn't say much about the roles I play, but he watches every episode. Being a faithful viewer is his way of supporting my work," Han added. 
Fifteen years into her acting career, she says she has realized the importance of colleagues. "The more acting I do, the more I realize that it's a collaborative effort. I'm grateful to my co-actors and staff, and very happy to be working with them."

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 668.731201171875px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"shoes brand 'Sergio' opening ceremony 20 March 2015 

20150320154021_1.jpg
201503201536772856_550bc04cce202.jpg
2015032015293460808_1.jpg
201503201529002710_1.jpg

more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr/2015/03/han-ji-hye-shoes-brand-sergio-opening.html/

March 20, 2015
Han Ji-hye stars in pictorial for DKNY featuring her ageless beauty
Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net
photo576573.jpg
DKNY revealed their pictorial starring actress Han Ji-hye.
Han Ji-hye, who has been loved much for her drama recently, showed off her modern and chic styles through the DKNY pictorial, in which the dynamic energy and ambience of New York is embodied.
In the revealed pictorial, Han Ji-hye is wearing a trench coat and a denim shirt to create the casual and stylish look. Her feminine style in the maxi skirt and camouflage print jacket looks great as well.
Han Ji-hye's fascinating DKNY pictorial successfully delivers the urban essential look by the brand. More of her pictorial can be seen on Harper's Bazaar April issue.

March 28, 2015
Stars Celebrate 10 Corso Como’s Birthday
Source: BNTNewsm2vio4xk3uhd1k43hcpgsc90otboaxfm.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Baek Soo Yeon] ’10 Corso Como’ held its photo call event at the AVENUEL in Jung-gu, Seoul on March 27. 
The event was designated to celebrate the 7th anniversary of ‘10 Corso Como’s’ Cheongdam store and 3rd anniversary of AVENUEL store. 
Meanwhile, actresses Han Ji Hye, Choi Ji Woo and Sooyoung of Girl’s Generation attended the event. (photo by bntnews DB)

• 4 weeks later...

April 21, 2015
Han Ji-hye's innocent bare face
Source: TV Report via Hancinema.net
photo586257.jpg
Han Ji-hye shared a photo revealing her ordinary daily life and her bare face.
On April 21st, Han Ji-hye posted on her Instagram, "With the ingredients at home daily these days, takinh care of my fridge" along with a photo.
In the revealed photo, Han Ji-hye is wearing plane comfortable clothes and pointing food on the gas stove top. Her radiant bare face from the ordinary daily life grabs people's attention.
Han Ji-hye was loved much for her role, Moon Soo-in in 'The Legendary Witch', which was completed recently.

• 3 months later...

August 6, 2015

Grazia releases photos of Han Ji-hye in pre-fall collection

Biweekly fashion magazine Grazia released photos of actress Han Ji-hye on Thursday.

2015080616158084668_1.jpg?rnd=83462

In the photos, the 31-year-old actress looks elegant and sophisticated in dresses of pre-fall 2015 collection.

2015080616158084668_2.jpg?rnd=43482

Currently, Han has no official plan for her next work since she starred in MBC soap “Legendary Witches,” which went off the air in March. 

The fashion spread including more of her photos are available in the magazine’s August issue.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

• 4 months later...

Archived