Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

this girl is young, pretty n talented!!

i saw her 1st in Sweet 18..n she was so cute n playful!! altho i didn't really like her character inside.

then i watched her MBITB with LDG..woah..they were so cute 2gether!!! n her smile!! appeals 2 me!!! so much!!! n i really like her body figure...tall n slim!!!! admires here..

i duno if this pic has been posted b4 but enjoy..i love this pic!! she's gorgeous here!!

hjh21uc.jpg

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it true that lee dong gun rented a whole movie house for han ji hye on her birthday? i think he said that on his interview a couple of months ago.. aww he's so sweet..i really love han ji hye for LDG..i recently watched bi's banjun drama with her..she's really pretty.. :D because of that i watched sweet18 again

Guest r3bells

gorgeous in green

200508300190_02.jpg

200508300190015uk.jpg

is it true that lee dong gun rented a whole movie house for han ji hye on her birthday? i think he said that on his interview a couple of months ago.. aww he's so sweet..i really love han ji hye for LDG..i recently watched bi's banjun drama with her..she's really pretty.. :D because of that i watched sweet18 again

yeah...he rent it for her.

and if i'm not mistaken,

they watch batman...

ekekekke~~ :lol:

weird huh!!

Guest xosandy

HJH's so adorable and funny! i'm currently watching her in 'secret lovers' and i love the fact that she's so down-to-earth. plus she's also very pretty.

Guest onoturtle

i just discovered hjh with secret lovers. she's great, i like her already :) i was under her spell for ep 1. now i need to go find sweet 18...

Guest r3bells

as long as they can be together, bells..

oppa: me batman..

hjh: me catwoman...meow!

;):lol::lol:

ekekek~~

ya la jj...

batman and catwoman..

aigoo..cannot imagine oppa wearing batman suit and hjh wearing catwoman..

:P:P

Guest Jeffversion2

Oh man I love her in Secret Lovers...she's so cute in it and I loved her in that really pretty red dress with that amazing red lipstick :)

Guest onoturtle

interesting. i didn't like the red dress/lipstick thing. but i love her in anything else she wore so far. i guess i like her "poor" look over the "rich".

EDIT: only now i noticed i had the "i broke the sig rules" pic in my sig. as much as i liked feeling distinguished by having it, i removed it since keeping it would be a violation of the sig rules (having two images on one line) :P

Guest fobster #1

WOW, I have NO idea where I've been. I always wanted the two to be together, but I didn't know that they really were. Man, that's sooo good to hear and that they're going strong. I loved her in "My sweet 18". Unforunately, I didn't really enjoy "MBITB" but glad they were still working together.

Guest kneekey

Isnt that Bi Rain and Han Ji Hye? What show is that? or is that Lee Dong Gun? What happened to my eyes? :blink:

i think thats rain..hmm..yea..i think that is him..

Archived