Han Ji Hye 한지혜

Guest @shley

Guest xosandy

i watched them from youtube too, and i really like them so now i want to DL and keep them.

that pic you posted is very cute. Like you, at first i didn't like hjh's eyes either, but now i love her eyes, they're so cute!

You can save Youtube videos at http://keepvid.com

Thanks for the lovely pics of HJH fernsky!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fernsky

thx sandy :lol:

i jus click "save" on youtube everytime i wana keep it.so isit sth similar to keepvid.com? :unsure:

anyways,she looks really lovely in the pics.i love the way she brings out the 'essence' of the outfits she wears.she's like a fashion icon :)

wink.jpg

jeans.jpg

see what i mean? hehx.

sweet18.jpg

she can pull off a simple and casual outfit in such a cute manner :o

Guest hanjieun888

i first saw her in summer scent.... then i saw her again in sweet 18.... she's really pretty.... i like her too... she looks so sweet and charming.... pretty eyes and smile...

her secret man and woman was nice....but if you really compare i prefer her in sweet 18 with mr lee.........:)

She looks grown up and so pretty in Secret Lovers....I also prefer her as the lively Jungsook in Sweet 18..She and Lee Donggun best couple for me... real dating pics here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=180&st=660

TO RAFAELLA,

THANKS A LOT FOR THE PIC SHE'S REALLY PRETTY. THANKS AGAIN PLEASE UPDATE US IF SHE HAS ANY PROJECT FOR 2006 THNKAS

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

Is she still together with Dong Gun oppa? Since he's on a one year hiatus from acting..

I would like to know also, if her and LDG are still together. All the pics I've seen with them together has been in 2005. So far all the updates I've read with them together has been last year. Where they just together to do some promoting of their movie together in My BF with bloodtype B? I did watched in Youtube, where LDG told everyone in a game show, "this is my woman" (I think that's the translation I read). By the way; does anyone know when that game show aired? Lately I've only seen pics them going solo. Rafaelle, do you have the latest from the couple? I hope they are still together. Really appreciate any updates/news/pics.

I would like to know also, if her and LDG are still together. All the pics I've seen with them together has been in 2005. So far all the updates I've read with them together has been last year. Where they just together to do some promoting of their movie together in My BF with bloodtype B? I did watched in Youtube, where LDG told everyone in a game show, "this is my woman" (I think that's the translation I read). By the way; does anyone know when that game show aired? Lately I've only seen pics them going solo. Rafaelle, do you have the latest from the couple? I hope they are still together. Really appreciate any updates/news/pics.

I want to be honest with you...I have some "paparazzi" pictures of them in private.... My korean best friend sent those to me but we agreed not to post those pictures because much that we want all fans of the couple be happy to see those pictures we also value and respect their privacy. We also have some pictures of authographs of them which they gave to fans who saw them eating out. LDG in his interview in Singapore(you can read transcript at LDG thread )said he was hurt that private pics of them circulated in the internet and that even if they are celebrities, they are also entitled to some privacy. We understand that they want to be low key about their relationship..if its working best for them that way..we respect that. As long as they are still together and happy. LDG-HJH dreamers are happy :) We hope and pray they will really end up together like in Sweet18.

Some fans from Thailand PM me in other forum that they were seen in golf course in Thailand last January.

They dont have any upcoming project together but we support their projects even if done separately. They are both good actors so we show appreciation for their work and talent by supporting all their projects.

Latest I got from sis my friend sis mirca is Han Ji Hye is currently back in school :) while LDG is busy shooting his new movie..

They dont have any upcoming project together but we support their projects even if done separately. They are both good actors so we show appreciation for their work and talent by supporting all their projects.

Kudos! Well said!

I personally would not want to see too many films/projects where they are put together too frequently and too soon, even when their chemistry is great cos this would stifle their individual career development and acting abilities. They need to develop by acting with different partners and genres.

Maybe another project together only after a few years. That way it would be more refreshing. Just my 2 cents' worth.

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

I want to be honest with you...I have some "paparazzi" pictures of them in private.... My korean best friend sent those to me but we agreed not to post those pictures because much that we want all fans of the couple be happy to see those pictures we also value and respect their privacy. We also have some pictures of authographs of them which they gave to fans who saw them eating out. LDG in his interview in Singapore(you can read transcript at LDG thread )said he was hurt that private pics of them circulated in the internet and that even if they are celebrities, they are also entitled to some privacy. We understand that they want to be low key about their relationship..if its working best for them that way..we respect that. As long as they are still together and happy. LDG-HJH dreamers are happy :) We hope and pray they will really end up together like in Sweet18.

Some fans from Thailand PM me in other forum that they were seen in golf course in Thailand last January.

Latest I got from sis my friend sis mirca is Han Ji Hye is currently back in school :) while LDG is busy shooting his new movie..

Truly appreciate a great response. Fully respect the couples privacy. It's hard enough to keep a relationship going with ordinary people. I'm sure it puts a strain on the couple when your relationship is in a fishbowl. Keep their privacy and stay together (hopefully end up. . like you said. . . like in Sweet18). And I agree with tiki_sg, I wouldn't want them to be together in movies or dramas too much. . . it losses it's appeal. Thanks again for keeping us updated.

Guest pinklily

some more from her Yetts spring catalogue photoshoot ~

hjh26dc.jpg

hjh53yq.jpg

hjh36kh.jpg

hjh41wg.jpg

hjh64oc.jpg

hjh15ey.jpg

credit: Yahoo! Korea

thanks to all who posted pix of HJH...a lot of these i have not seen...she'very pretty in all of them. *thumbsup* i've used to seeing her hair short like in MBITB...but in these pix...long hair suits her very well too. ^_^

Guest pinklily

just one pic of HJH...w/ LDG...from MBITB ~

starportfolio200501025lt.gif

:blush: so cute! i liked that hanbok she's wearing...and she looked really pretty in it.

credit: InStyleKorea.com

Guest atreyu112

hi 'dilly_dally' :)

nope.i dun hav the original pics.i can try to look it up for you ya.hehx. :P

and i actually watched those banjun dramas at Youtube.so mayb you'd like to watch it there.

im really bad at downloading stuff,so... hehx :sweatingbullets:

i didnt really complete watching the banjun drama she was in with Eric. but i did watch the dramas she did with Rain and Kim Jung Hoon (Yul in 'Goong'). it was really sweet and hilarious with touching scenes as well :lol:

so enjoy ya.hehx.

banjun.jpg

hiii ppl.. just want to ask.. which drama did Han ji hye acted with Rain n Kim Jung hoon? i tot rain's drama are only full house and sang doo?

Guest atreyu112

You forgot that Bi (Rain) had one more drama todate - the last one being "A Love to Kill" with Shin Minah.

If I am not wrong, HJH and Bi co-starred in 2 Banjun Episodes. Have not seen the complete episodes (from downloads) but seen parts of it on youtube.

what is banjun?? is it a normal korean drama?

hehehehe, not knowing any Korean at all, I've watched a few Banjun episodes of HJH with Eric Mun. Generally a short one-episode story of about 25 mins with a twist in the ending. Not sure if Banjun means "Reverse Drama" in Korean. Anyone please correct me if I am wrong.

Here is the official Banjun Thread if you are interested - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=131

BTW, I have edited my previous posting by adding the link for the Bi in Banjun episodes found on Youtube.

Archived