Hong Kong Star Edison Chen & Twins Scandal Sex Picture 18+

Guest melda-im

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest x_all4you

I feel really bad for Cecilia. She just married and had a baby not long ago. This will definitely affect her new family.

yeah i feel bad for her. imagine the reaction nicholas' family is gonna have. and damn, if her kid sees this in the future... not good.

yeah i feel bad for her. imagine the reaction nicholas' family is gonna have. and damn, if her kid sees this in the future... not good.

She's married??? wow, this is totally not good for the newly weds.

no one is innocent on this earth unless you are still a baby and don't know any better...

Guest x_all4you

She's married??? wow, this is totally not good for the newly weds.

yup she's married to nicholas tse and they have a newborn son. edison is supposedly pretty close to nicholas too.

well, they're humans... i feel kinda bad for them.. just cuz their celebrities, they can't even do what normal people do... but yea, i dont think these pictures are real tho.. why would he take these pictures in the first place?

Because he is a horny horny man.

Guest witchyangelkk

That's so scandalous I love it.

HAHA... thats what i was thinking =D

I dunno... i dont think there will be any serious repercussions from this at all...

Stuff like this happens to western stars... and after a while people just forget stuff like this...

They're all too famous for their careers to be killed (except for perhaps Bobo... coz her career was basically already dead ^^)

HAHAHA... shows another side to your favourite singer/actor .... mind the pun

- HaiKi

HAHA... thats what i was thinking =D

I dunno... i dont think there will be any serious repercussions from this at all...

Stuff like this happens to western stars... and after a while people just forget stuff like this...

They're all too famous for their careers to be killed (except for perhaps Bobo... coz her career was basically already dead ^^)

HAHAHA... shows another side to your favourite singer/actor .... mind the pun

- HaiKi

that may be true in western media but its not so in asian entertainment. remember baek young ji. never heard about her again (until recently) after her sex video surfaced.

Guest disfunktional.

I saw this on another forum yesterday and just saw all the pictures TT-TT

i was STUNNED. Edison's pretty careless having it leak out all over the internet -___-

on AF, it says that it was fake? But it really doesn't look fake at all >____<"

Guest funfunfun4every1

That's so scandalous I love it.

LMAO! Best reply ever.

This is interesting, actually. I like it. I like seeing the human side of celebs I guess.

Btw,

Adobe has came in with experts and after examination, it was stated that in no way are these pictures photoshopped. I read that on the forum that was provided, if anybody missed that.

46 users reading this thread. :wacko:

i used to like edison chen... seeing these pics are a bit offending. Not because it's explicit but you know.. he didnt respect these women.

i dunno..

tsk tsk..

Guest crystallizedtear

you can't really see gillian's face clearly O___o anyways those photos were way too inapproriate O__o

i don't exactly care if there really IS a scandal, i choose to believe that it's 50/50 chance of either side being right.

anyways if it is true that's just WOAH. society has downgraded.

Guest paigehk

too bad this happened. Really sucks...but oh well, i still like them and if they come out in movies or whatever, i still gonna watch. hehe.

about Cecilia...i hope she and Nic will be ok.

moving on...

yup she's married to nicholas tse and they have a newborn son. edison is supposedly pretty close to nicholas too.

What no way... that's the nicholas tse wife... I'm not that up to date with chinese celebs and so I appolygize. but WOW... isn't Nick a very popular celebs too... and he had in the past work with Eddison right?

wow, I wonder how their friendship is going to turn out?

What no way... that's the nicholas tse wife... I'm not that up to date with chinese celebs and so I appolygize. but WOW... isn't Nick a very popular celebs too... and he had in the past work with Eddison right?

wow, I wonder how their friendship is going to turn out?

I think they were friends way back when they were in Vancouver, before they entered showbiz. I too wonder what will happen with them.

Archived