Hong Kong Star Edison Chen & Twins Scandal Sex Picture 18+

Guest melda-im

Guest meow1203

I was reading various news and only sina.com states that HK police had an initial investigation on those picutres and claimed that those pics aren't PSed.... :ph34r:

Now I wonder if that's a reliable source, if so....oh my!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest im` l0vEd

actually. this doesn't surprise me.

my bf did twin's hair for a concert etc. and he knew alot of famous celebrities. the singers etc always talked bout the company etc.

and my bf told me there are hella stuff that MOST PPL do not know.

like uh... --

stuff. i shouldn't say it online. whatever..... it's not important

just that- there are alot of things ppl dont know bout celebrities and how they would get their high status in the media. etc

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ exactly what im` l0vEd said.

Plus Edison and Twins are in EEG, and they don't exactly have the best rep out there..

There was tons of rumors already that EEG only took Twins and why they got so much support was because of certain things that they did.

And Edison was always just a party boy. No different from any CBC, who loves girls and parties.

Guest jenny____x

OMGOMGOMG.

WTFFF.

seriously.

i thought he had a girlfriend?

i thought he wasnt like this..

wow.

i totally lost all respect for him.

i dont care if you are having sex with some girl, but have more respect for your career and dont take pictures so everyone can see..

Guest ~Shelly~

HOLY SMOKES!!!! THIS IS SCANDALOUS!! OMG!! I'M SOOOO FORWARDING THIS TO ALL MY FRIENDS! O_O

I can't believe it! How stupid are these celebs to get pictures taken of them! Edison is even more stupid for letting it get exposed... unless that was his plans to begin with... like some publicity or something? >.<

Archived