Hong Kong Star Edison Chen & Twins Scandal Sex Picture 18+

Guest melda-im

Guest kimchibaby

Lol, wow. It's not like Edison leaked the photos on purpose. Truthfully, they're not anybody's business except the people involved in them. There are plenty of people who take pictures like that. They just don't get exposed because they're not celebs. It really should have no effect on their careers but the industry and some fans are not going to overlook it. I guess they should've been more careful-- especially Gillian and Cecilia.. Things like this are usually harder on females than males.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

well the entertainment industry's corrupt

everybody sleeps around

so if ppl are SURPRISED at seeing gillian like this, they shouldn't

it's basically common knowledge that singers sleep with their music company's boss etc

she, along with charlene and countless others all slept with jackie and albert (the head of eeg)

it's degrading and cheap.... but that's showbiz

it is quite embarrassing for em

I knew it

most stars are pretty loose

Guest heartdrops

OH MAN, that's a long long list of girls o___o

I wonder how Edison's going to explain this.

Never liked him anyways.

But then actually, I'm not surprised.. it's EEG.

There's already been a lot of rumors and such about sleeping with managers, etc.

EEG..

This is causing a huge issue in Hong Kong.

i'm not that surprised though.

twins have been known to sleep around with albert etc.

they may have an innocent image but they're really not.

ah well.

So ummmmm Eddison and this girl are not a VIRGIN anymore??? I mean I know guys always wants to have sex at a young age but this girl... she make her image look so innocent and the scandal last year hit her pretty hard... how the heck is she suppose to get herself out of this one.... and these are pictures of her having sex with a guy. Everyone have a wild side.

These pictures totally makes me look at a celebs from a different view point...

Guest k r e m e s

WOW, I never imagined seeing these (not that I ever wanted to.) I'm not too surprised though. I never expected these girls to be completely chaste. Come on, they're in the 20s. But Edison... boy oh boy, he's a "word that rhymes with bore."

I think the only ones who will benefit from these are the horny adolescent boys who have crushes on these celebs.

Guest cystaltears

well, they're humans... i feel kinda bad for them.. just cuz their celebrities, they can't even do what normal people do... but yea, i dont think these pictures are real tho.. why would he take these pictures in the first place?

Guest shawty_says

It's only Gillian of Twins who had pictures leaked, Charlene isn't in this at all.

I feel really bad for Cecilia. She just married and had a baby not long ago. This will definitely affect her new family.

those pictures are real. you cant deny it, we're not stupid. of course the company and celeb will deny it but if it was photoshop we will be able to tell cuz there are alot of photoshop expert. if it was fake we will be able to identfy the original picture it came from and how come the way its capture look exactly the same with the whole picture.

don't ever go to asianfantics for these info, people there are edison and twins freak, i made a comment in the critics hangout for twins which is where you state opinion about singer and those people started attacking saying how they;re all innocnet and talented

Archived