Hong Kong Star Edison Chen & Twins Scandal Sex Picture 18+

Guest melda-im

Uh, I don't think Edison cares as much as his counterparts. It looks totally degrading to have your picture (as a celeb. and idol) on the internet with your legs spread. Uh, also, I am not surprised with Edison. Realistically, promiscuity is a common practice among the famed.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy crap!

i was about to say are the pics fake...but after clicking on the links. =speechless=

the promiscuous life of celebrities... :mellow:

Guest foowdx3

omg im like freaking out right now. i seriously didnt/dont wanna believe these pics but...kinda hard to deny T^T

i have mixed reactions about this...

1. edison is freaking stupid for saving those pics on his comp.

2. edison is a freak for taking them in the first place -_-;

3. i feel really bad for gil and bobo and cecilia...(nic is prolly flipping out) because how freaking embarassing is that!? which girl wants their pubes to be displayed everywhere??

4. but then again, it is kinda their own faults for allowing edison to take pics and etc.

gosh i always knew edison was a pimp LOL but still. this whole thing is kinda messed up...

Guest hungrycollegeboy

Aw Crap!! And I thought Gillian was supposed to be all innocent and stuff... :unsure:

Visions of Gillian are kinda destroyed now. :(

Thanks a lot Edison. :fury:

Guest missyblue

whoa... that was unexpected from some people.

like... from that link... was that cecilia chung? O_O i saw the first two pics.... and just stopped. =.=

wow.. some people dont know how to respect celebrities privacy.

Guest eru.pop

There was reason the last thread was closed.

But wow, I'm surprise at the list of names. O_o; He sure got around with such a ..you know, small penis.

It's better to just use Gillian name ..unless he got Charlene too. :(

Aww I hope he didn't get Charlene as well since Charlene is so cute and funny >__<

Archived