Hong Kong Star Edison Chen & Twins Scandal Sex Picture 18+

Guest melda-im

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

So ummmmm Eddison and this girl are not a VIRGIN anymore??? I mean I know guys always wants to have sex at a young age but this girl... she make her image look so innocent and the scandal last year hit her pretty hard... how the heck is she suppose to get herself out of this one.... and these are pictures of her having sex with a guy. Everyone have a wild side.

These pictures totally makes me look at a celebs from a different view point...

edison & gillian (from twins) are both in their late 20s already... they're not that young lol

i think everyone in those pictures are in their late 20s.

Guest SophiaSan

most of you guys are so immature.... o.O

you guys are all like "OMG IM SO SHOCKED, I CANT BELIEVE THIS! SO NASTY!"

so dramatic...

they're adults and people have sex, believe it or not.

but what is the ACTUAL shocker, is the fact that edison is dumb enough to not delete those pics before getting his computer fixed.

kudos to Edison for hitting the most popular girls of taiwan/china/hk

ahahahahahahahaha

LOL... If the news is true, then the only mistake Edison made was forgetting to delete the pictures off his mobile/laptop before sending it for servicing.. Don't be too naive about these things coz a lot of celebrities do them, it's just that this time you actually see it in the form of pictures. Haha.. Might be a little shocking for Gilian fans coz of her image, but as far as Edison's concerned we all know he ain't no angel. Lol..

Guest SeLcaQueen

i've seen aLmost aLL of these pics.

i guess this guy, edison, Loves to take pics of him and his partner!! :D

he shouLd have been more carefuL, though..

he and his partners are ceLebrities. he shouLd have known the consequences had this been exposed to the

pubLic, which aLready happened.

Guest lilsparks

I think gillian's pics are actually captures from a video!

and it looks like the captures are old, like 5-6 years ago,

cuz of her short hair. Edison is such a coward, he left HK

afterwards.

Guest vividified

Well as someone mentioned already, Edison might of deleted those photos but when serviced you know how smart they (the technicians)are they can recovered a lot of deleted things.

I just hope twins and etc don't have shattered careers, sex is natural and most people around that age do it o_0

Guest InfiniteTime

^he did? wow, this was surprising at first when my friend sentme the photos. but i was laughing after wards. prove that hey acually did something i guess. i wonder how gillian fans will accept this. ec lovers probably hating gillians guts right about now. lol kiddings o__o

Guest pencilcasee.

It's so hard to say the pictures are fake because it's just too real. I'm not going to deny it. As a past EG fangirl I don't know whether I should be happy or whatever lol.

It's not too surprising actually. They're all adults and who says celebs are perfect. True, Gillian has been given the image of a pure, innocent girl by EMG, but who the heck would believe that. It's not common in real life when the girl is 26-27? years old. I don't think she nor the other females involved should be treated any differently or looked down upon. Sex is a natural part of life. However, I do wonder why her and the others were stupid enough to take these kind of pictures when they know the consequences they'd have once if it ever leaked out. & bam, it did.

Edison. Ladies man for sure LOL. But man, what an idiot for not deleting the pictures. Pretty disturbing how he kept them after all these years.

omg this is too much to handle..i loved listening to Twin's music

dude, how can he just take pictures and leave it in like that O__O

omg i wish i didnt know..

Guest ANJEE<3

oh god... LOL

i feel really bad for gillian.. but again... OMG!!

her reputation is like forever going to be tarnished.. (this is the HK industry here, thats why i say that considering her previous "innocent" image)

wow... edison gets around and seems to be very popular among these chinese idols...

you know cuz hes a guy, he might not be scrutinized as much as the girls in the pictures...

i think they have a lot more to deal with than he does.

hope they all get checked for std's or whatnot... it seems like hes been around. :mellow:

There was reason the last thread was closed.

But wow, I'm surprise at the list of names. O_o; He sure got around with such a ..you know, small penis.

It's better to just use Gillian name ..unless he got Charlene too. :(

lol maybe he got around because he has money... :ph34r:

and i think the chinese idol group is like a clique.. they only hang and date each other.

oh god edison gets around... this is crazy mang...

i always knew gillian and cecillia are richard simmons...

oh well they are in their 20's, people could be

very active... *sigh* it's just hella dumb how they

would actually take pics of it. hehehe those pics

aren't photoshop... dude gillian's image of being

a cute innocent girl is totally distroyed... and

cecillia is always a rainbow so it's okay... i just feel

sorry for NICHOLAS... iono how he's going to

react. probably really dissapointed in her.

i thought i heard on the hk news last night that the pics were fake? but they arrested the guy that had something to do with the pics.

but whatever. this is no big news to me.

Guest lovefool

WOW...hmm....well at least it's one half of the twins and not both of them i guess?

BUT how come the topic said jolin and elva when all i see is cecilia (no surprise) and gillian?

Archived