Hong Kong Star Edison Chen & Twins Scandal Sex Picture 18+

Guest melda-im

Guest melda-im

According to Hong Kong local news, thoes pictures were found in Edison's mobile phone or laptop when he sent for service. Many Pop Artistie are involved in this exposure, such as Twins, BoBo Chan, Cecilia Cheung, Maggie Q, Rosanne, Amanda, Stephy, Niki Chow, Jolin Tsai, Elva Hsiao, etc. So far, only 3 of them are revealed.

Sorry cannot upload big size pics, to view more and bigger pictures, pls view at

credit : sgindo.com

This picture I guess is taken at Edison's room as indicated by the circle in the two pictures

This picture is Bobo Chan (as indicated by the mole) doing something naughty on Edison.

see this photo, compare the bracelet Cecilia is wearing in this photo and in her masturbation photo.

credit : bp1 blogger?dont know >< , n kaskus.us

well..poor gillian.. i can't say anything :sweatingbullets:

sorry if reposted

edit :

just post the image in link

edit again :

maybe it will help u...just open the link..in chinese language..i can't understand :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest murdoc_19_2000

don't feel sorry for any of them haha

they knew what would happen if the pictures and videos were leaked but they still did it...

I'm just kinda taken aback with a long list of female artists who involved

Twins, BoBo Chan, Cecilia Cheung, Maggie Q, Rosanne, Amanda, Stephy, Niki Chow, Jolin Tsai, Elva Hsiao, etc.

How the hell was Edison so careless?

Guest lovejyk

Ahh I really hope some of our younger Soompi members don't come in here O_O!!!

But God, stuff like this happening must seriously be reallllllyyyyy embarressing...

Guest Born: 1985

So someone got a hold of these pictures b/c he took his laptop in for service and he never deleted them? lol

Duh!! Just b/c they look innocent doesn't mean they are...........

OH well, not surprised....this doesn't make him/them a freak or something....just exposed lol...embarassing.

There was reason the last thread was closed.

But wow, I'm surprise at the list of names. O_o; He sure got around with such a ..you know, small penis.

It's better to just use Gillian name ..unless he got Charlene too. :(

Guest jayishott

OMG!! thats really bad i didnt noe gillian was into THAT kind of stuff!!

and damn he was involved with so many famous women!!

Guest yuans7love

omg celebrities get exposed ALL THE TIME cause they send in something for repair and private pictures/videos gets stolen.

IS HE STUPID!?!?!???

Guest Raw Sugar

Oh gosh. I clicked the first link, and I don't want to see the rest.

But look at that list of girls Edison has gotten around to. o_o

Uh, I don't think Edison cares as much as his counterparts. It looks totally degrading to have your picture (as a celeb. and idol) on the internet with your legs spread. Uh, also, I am not surprised with Edison. Realistically, promiscuity is a common practice among the famed.

Archived