The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a rumor that PHB performs in PV of the following tune of SE7EN :ph34r:

Is this rumor true?

The most of Korean FAN object it.

If the rumor is true,it seems to become a fuss.

My friend is FAN of SE7EN during seven years,she says that she will stop to be a FAN. (If the rumor is true) :tears:

My friend hates her. Actually, there are a lot of FAN so.

I want to believe that this rumor is a lie.

Guest ruby_red19

^^ Since you brought up the dislike of PHB subject, I'm curious and have a genuine question regarding her. Is there a reason why some fans of Se7en don't like her or her with him? I don't really know much about her other than from the dramas that I saw her in, of which I thought she was ok, but really didn't like or dislike her as an actress. Now I read A LOT of his fans left him after the relationship was revealed. Are they not fans anymore because they don't like her as a person or because she got Se7en? She generally seems like a sweet girl(looks-wise) and she must be really good to him if he's been with her for so long. I guess I'm just trying to understand the reason why because for me personally I could careless what a star I like does with his personal life, as long as he's not being a bad person doing bad things. I support him because I appreciate the talent and entertainment that he brings to me -_-

Guest hongnhung0110

^^ Since you brought up the dislike of PHB subject, I'm curious and have a genuine question regarding her. Is there a reason why some fans of Se7en don't like her or her with him? I don't really know much about her other than from the dramas that I saw her in, of which I thought she was ok, but really didn't like or dislike her as an actress. Now I read A LOT of his fans left him after the relationship was revealed. Are they not fans anymore because they don't like her as a person or because she got Se7en? She generally seems like a sweet girl(looks-wise) and she must be really good to him if he's been with her for so long. I guess I'm just trying to understand the reason why because for me personally I could careless what a star I like does with his personal life, as long as he's not being a bad person doing bad things. I support him because I appreciate the talent and entertainment that he brings to me -_-

I don't know the the situation is like in your country

but in my, when they write an article about PHB, they don't write Park Han Buyl in the title, they say "Se7en's girlfriend". The fact that she is thought of not as herself but as someone's lover doesn't make us really happy. Why is that? We just think she is not enough for someone like Se7en.

but in my, when they write an article about PHB, they don't write Park Han Buyl in the title, they say "Se7en's girlfriend". The fact that she is thought of not as herself but as someone's lover doesn't make us really happy. Why is that? We just think she is not enough for someone like Se7en.

I have notice.that the media has always mention PHB as Seven's gf first b4 her name which I think is kinda sad for her. If you think about it if she only wanted to be known as seven's girl she would have reveal their relationship a long time ago. What makes PHB not good enough for seven? I'm really curious cuz a relationship of 8 years is not easy especially when you have to hide it. She was able to keep a man like seven by her side for 8 long years so she must have been doing something

very right. Another thing if a fan leaves an artist just cuz he's going to have his girl in his mv then that's plan stupid and I rather have that fan leave too cuz they weren't a real fan of his music from the beginning.

Guest mzangelgurl

yeah, i read literally pages of panic on other sites about the rumored possibility of phb in se7en's follow up song mv but i didn't bring it here because obviously it's not confirmed yet. although i never thought well of the fans who left se7en after he revealed his relationship with phb, i think if he does agree to shoot a mv with phb at this point in his career he himself will be mainly to blame if he loses all his fans. se7en should very well know at this point that his fans, even though they have stayed by his side knowing he has a girlfriend, don't like phb at all, so shooting a mv with her while knowing his fans' dislike of her would not be appreciative of his fans' feelings. i trust that se7en knows better than that and that at a time like this when his career really cannot handle another big crisis, he won't agree to something that will make his fandom almost completely disappear.

as for why lucky 7s don't like phb, i think it's partly simply because she has had se7en for the past 8 years. this is just what i think though. and also, to be honest, while se7en was in america and phb was in korea answering people's questions about their relationship after it was revealed, there were times when she said stuff that really irked the lucky 7s. this is again just my guess but i think the lucky 7s see phb as someone who doesn't really care about se7en's fans and doesn't act very considerate of se7en's career as an artist.

oh and here's another link to more pictures of se7en with his new hairstyle:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=seven&no=197119&page=1&bbs=

Guest ben.kulz

Ooooh, Music Core's stage was amazing <3

I'm going crazy with Digital Bounceeeeeeeeee xD...

The fanchants were awesome, they had made some noise <3...

Hope 'Digital Boice' will do better than 'Better Together' <3...

and hope he'll take his shirt off, haha... i wanna see his 7 packs xD....

Guest Ismahane

Is Se7en really gonna have PHB in his new MV??? NO WAY! I believe Se7en isn't reckless to the point to have his GF in his MV. He, himself, said that he lost many fans because he revealed their relationship so NO, I don't think Se7en or his company are this stupid..

I mean, even when people ask him about her he ignores the questions! -_-

By the way, today's performance was HOT :w00t:

Guest toozdae08

I agree with everyone that I doubt that PHB will be in his mv, it just doesn't make sense. Personally, I wouldn't mind but he knows a lot of his fans would mind. Right now he's trying to connect with fans, why would he and YG jeopardize that by putting her in his mv, she's not even in YG anymore. YG has plenty of beautiful actress to chose for the mv -I like that girl they used for BB's TMG. She's in YG and probably a friend of Se7en so it wouldn't be too awkward. Using his gf wouldn't be smart.

OMG! :wacko:

PHB said that she had recorded some kind of songs !?

in her Twitter

동요밖엔 할줄모르는 저땜에 많은분들이 땀을 삐질;; 헤헤^^;;무슨 노래녹음일까요?? 두둥...!!!! ; ㅎㅎ

Someone, please translate this accurately.

(Though this might be unrelated to SE7EN  :sweatingbullets:

Guest mzangelgurl

you guys, looks like se7en will be appearing on happy together!

someone posted on twitter that se7en was at this week's happy together recording.

he recorded it yesterday and it will be aired on sep 2nd.

i wonder if he'll reveal what his follow-up song will be on the show.

he will appear with two actresses, so yoo jin and jin lee han (they filmed a movie together).

next week's going to be great with strong heart AND happy together. :D

Guest musically-divine

^ Wahh 0_0 omg!!! I'm like super excited!!

The preview for Strong Heart looked amazing!

So hyped up about it.

Sooo much Se7en...but not enough! Haha..

Well, I feel like I'm the only one, but I would actually love seeing PHB in Se7en's MV.

Although I do agree it's an extremely unwise decision on Se7en's popularity behalf.

I also wanna see them sing a duet...but that's just me being really greedy.

To be quite honest, I love this couple! I think they're adorable together~

And well, I hope that fans won't get in the way of their relationship.

Just think, if they broke up (heaven forbid), then it won't be too great for our Wookie either.

Guest Banana Peel

his new hairstyle is so cuuteee :D reminds me of the old times, hehe. I think his semi wavy hair suits him more than his straight hair. makes him look younger! yee, I can't wait till he comes out with a new song. I'm really anticipating for something back to his old style (well, not literally but something that's not in his digital bounce album's style).

@ rose7 , wow, really? I feel bad for PHB. I personally am and was always happy for her and se7en since they spilled the truth about their relationship. I don't really get the fans' intentions when they STOP being a fan of an artist just because of a gf/bf. -_-. That doesn't make any sense. Did they just become a fan just so that they can daydream about someday becoming the idol's girlfriend? And not because of his great music? What does him having a gf and enjoying time with her got to do with being his fan or not? Sigh, I would never understand those things. It disappoints me on how fans can simply STOP being a fan just because of the singer's found happiness with someone. u___u

Guest mzangelgurl

i just went to an outdoor barbeque in my college dorm's courtyard and they were playing a bunch of popular american songs with a boom box really loud. after i was there for about 30 minutes, se7en's girls started playing!!!!!!! i seriously spazzed! :w00t:

it was so cool! it blended in so well with all the other songs that were playing. ahhhh, it's times like this when i really wish se7en could speed up his second attempt at the U.S. market. his music and style is just so perfect for the radio and tastes of people here. he just needs the right push.

Guest epiklove.

^ NIIIICE!!

it's not like PHB can control the way that articles are written. in fact, it's sad to see her ONLY being labeled as "se7en's gf because i'm sure she also wants to be known as "PHB", the actress, model and entrepreneur. and what makes you think you have the right to say she's not enough for se7en. us fans are not the one to determine who's good enough for him, it's se7en's who gets to decide who is good enough for him. the fans that are leaving him shows who his true fans are. would you be happy to see them break up because of the fans? would you be happy to see se7en all depressed because of the fans? because i sure don't want to. who will be the one to blame if they break up? i would blame fans like you. but fans like you will only end up blaming PHB. and then who will be all sad? se7en, PHB and the true fans. so either deal with the fact that he has a gf or leave this fandom because fans like you are the ones making se7en work even harder to impress you to get you to return as fans.

as for why lucky 7s don't like phb, i think it's partly simply because she has had se7en for the past 8 years. this is just what i think though. and also, to be honest, while se7en was in america and phb was in korea answering people's questions about their relationship after it was revealed, there were times when she said stuff that really irked the lucky 7s. this is again just my guess but i think the lucky 7s see phb as someone who doesn't really care about se7en's fans and doesn't act very considerate of se7en's career as an artist.

if she wasn't considerate of their relationship, se7en or the fans, she would have revealed their relationship years ago. why would she have to wait 8 years for this, right? :) fans leaving him are just immature and need to see it all in a wider perspective. not like she was doing anything harmful to his career over the past 8 years when their relationship was under wraps.

i wouldn't mind having PHB in his MV. i would like to see them together ^^

but i know that se7en, PHB and YG are all smart enough not to do that because he'll just end up losing more "fans".

Archived