The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

This sentence is interesting.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=seven&no=197440&page=2&bbs=

In the days of third album,The relations of SE7EN and FAN seemed to be Newly wed couple. :)

But now,there is a lot of broken-hearted FAN and the relation between FAN and SE7EN is awkward I guess. -_-

^

Even so, Se7en appeared in iTunes chart so his sales have been high there so 2~3 weeks i guess

I think the number of BIG FAN who buy a CD every time has decreased terribly after he reveals their relations.

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mzangelgurl

aww man i missed watching the incheon performance live today.

anyway, here's the youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5YnuOt9mlM&feature=player_embedded

EDIT: i noticed the quality on the youtube video is not very good.

here's a link to a different video where the quality is a lot better

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=seven&no=197480&page=1&bbs=

Guest hongnhung0110

His performance for today's Digital Bounce was so good!

Don't you think?

When will he start promoting "I'm going crazy" anyway?

Guest Ismahane

Today's peformance was HOT!! and there were some lucky7 ^_^

I think the number of BIG FAN who buy a CD every time has decreased terribly after he reveals their relations.

-_-

Guest mzangelgurl

a new tweet from se7en!

he talks about how today on inkigayo he's having his last stage for digital bounce and he'll take a break for a week and then the week after, he'll start promotions for his follow-up song. he asks that we look forward to his follow-up song. :)

hopefully the lucky 7s won't feel too deprived of se7en appearances next week even though he's not going to be on any music shows. i'm sure we'll be ok with another episode of strong heart, kim jung eun's chocolate, and the other sunday variety show appearance.

just something that really bummed me out is that i noticed 2ne1 got an entire video preview for their comeback next week. :wacko:

i remember yg's exact words not long before se7en's comeback about how se7en is yg's #1 artist and that this time around, he'll make the extra effort to really push him forward.

if this kind of bias in promotions continues onto se7en's full length album, i will be very upset. :angry:

anyway, back to se7en's current promotions. :sweatingbullets:

can't wait for his i'm going crazy stages!

actually, i read something about se7en being seen with actor oh ji ho today in some city that i forgot the name of. no idea if it's for the mv or if they were just hanging out. i can't seem to go back to the page where i read it though because the post was deleted right after i had finished reading it. :blink:

also, i think it was on twitter a couple days ago, one of yg's dancers posted that he's filming for something. again, don't know if it's for se7en, especially since i didn't expect dancers to appear in his mv for a slow song like i'm going crazy but just thought i'd post this here.

EDIT:

LOL i actually forgot who hwangssabu is (a dancer for yg?) but anyways, he posted this video on his twitter titled "copying se7en" but in korean.

http://yfrog.com/1xc5xz

Guest ben.kulz
he talks about how today on inkigayo he's having his last stage for digital bounce and he'll take a break for a week and then the week after, he'll start promotions for his follow-up song. he asks that we look forward to his follow-up song. :)

Goodbye 'Digital Bounce' :tears:

'I'm Going Crazy' next, please!!! :wub:

Guest hongnhung0110
EDIT:

LOL i actually forgot who hwangssabu is (a dancer for yg?) but anyways, he posted this video on his twitter titled "copying se7en" but in korean.

http://yfrog.com/1xc5xz

OMG this is so funny

Is it Minzy?

And what's the helmet supposed to mean? LOL

And I think it's obvious that 2NE1 is getting much more care than Se7en

Anyway, hope that there would be an MV for "I'm going crazy"

Guest epiklove.

it's more than obvious that YG is being biased towards 2NE1.

i remember him saying there will be no teasers for their comeback,

yet we already hear previews of their songs and have a video preview...

@mzangelgurl i'm guessing that video is from the blood donation?!

can't wait to see se7en perform i'm going crazy!!

Guest mevidalady

i do understand that some of se7en fans are disappointed due to the lack of promotion as compared to 2ne1.one must not forget also that when se7en started yg was all out supporting him .please lets not be greedy for giving the all out support to 2ne1 since they are the newest and their popularity can't be questioned thats why yg is there supporting them. yg has been supporting se7en but the problem here is not yg anymore..its the k fans who have lost their interest on him.lets just hope and pray that se7en's popularity will soar high again and that yg will help him more but pls don't take it out to 2ne1 girls.

Guest mzangelgurl

mevidalady, i think you're mistaken because none of the lucky 7s ever took out our frustration on 2ne1 or at least none of the lucky 7s here on soompi.

for us, or at least for me, i'm mainly upset with yg's bias as the company's ceo.

since there aren't any specific se7en updates today, i thought i'd post this here.

there was a poll done on nate asking which couple out of the hwang jung eum-kim yong jun couple and se7en-phb couple is the more eye-catching.

se7en-phb won, not by a huge margin but still.

what really made me feel good though was that whenever se7en gets bad press a lot of his articles gets ready made remarks on nate but in this poll, there were a lot of comments and most of them had really good things to say about our se7en. :D

http://newscomm.nate.com/poll/view?poll_sq=11036&ord=1

this is from a few days ago but mnet did a match-up between wheesung and se7en.

i haven't watched it yet but it got bad feedback from the lucky 7s because it wasn't much of a match-up. all they did was go do random places like weddings and ask whether the people there preferred wheesung's new song or se7en's new song (better together).

it's not really that interesting apparently but yeah, se7en did end up winning. ^_^

here's the link on youtube with chinese subs for those of you who want to see it. i don't think it's the entire thing though, just the beginning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI1ekiCE38U

Archived