The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

Guest loveshatori

Personally I would love to see her in his mv I really envy their relationship and their love and commitment for one another it just makes me squeal with happiness

I don't know it would be so sweet but honestly I wouldn't want him to do it since his fandom cannot tAke another dive

I honestly think fans are being immature it seems like they want him to chose between her and them I mean it seems like she is the love of his life it sad that they are doing this to him

He's such a nice and talented guy

but what can you do it's just the reality of things I guess

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mzangelgurl

wow, it's not a big thing but i've noticed that since there have been rumors of phb in se7en's upcoming mv, the number of fans in his cafe is dropping already. it nothing near as dramatic as before but the numbers were growing since he made his comeback but now it has stopped growing. *sigh*

on a brighter note, check out these photos!

it's a slide show and all the photos are really cool!

they're never-before-seen photos. you guys should really take a look.

http://pie.daum.net/kin/pie/SlideShowTool.do?puzzleid=MzYxMjk5OQ..

Guest MidnightByul

My comment to people saying they will leave him, if PHB appears in his follow-up MV,

is that they are acting very immature.

The man, keyword being MAN (he is not a boy), has been with this woman for the past eight damn years!

If people can't accept the fact that, he loves her, or that plainly she's around, that's sad.

As someone said, we are only fans and we have no right to say who is good for him, because only he knows that answer to the question.

Now, if she does appear, I'll deal. Honestly, I have no problem with it.

But, if she doesn't appear, then..oh well. It will him the trouble of hearing whiny complaints...if she does.

Now, if in the future, they get married or something....psh, immature will have to deal with that. :)

(I kinda hope they do..haha)

---------------

Anyhoo, done with that. ^

(tell me if posted)

Here's a fancam of SE7EN acting like a zombie, to younger bro Taeyang's "I'll Be there" single.

HILARIOUS!

I love this side of him.

He almost pulled his pants down, and even started stripping him...? LOL

enjoy! ^^

Guest Ismahane

mzangelgurl Thank you for the slideshow's link :wub: How could dongwookie be this handsome :wub: I liked all the pictures especially this one:

f164acd73b1970a0d5169d26cf3b6325_lm.jpg

MidnightByul That video was hilarious! Looks like the fans wanted to see Taeyang shirtless & Se7en granted their wish :lol:

EDIT:To mzangelgurl: Se7en mentioned in Golden fishery that he's never going back to the US & adviced korean artists not to go there. Obviously there wouldn't be a second attempt to the US -_-

Guest nguyenx_x

i like his current hairstyle much more than the one before^^!hehe :wub:

im so excited strong heart & happy together!! more se7en!! i cant get enough xDD

@mzangelgurl if that happend to me i would totally spazz too :DDD haha(:

how the fancafe of se7en is dropping now that fans think phb will be in the MV is really imo immature of them. If they really were TRUE fans of se7en then okay i get they would be sad about it, but they should be happy for him, he obviously loves her. Personally, i think it would be really nice if she was in the MV or featured in a song. Though this would probably never happen because like everyones says people would go crazy and he would loose TONS of fans :/

Guest mzangelgurl

you guys the video of se7en acting like a zombie in taeyang i'll be there rehearsal at music core made it to allkpop. haha

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/08/se7en-likes-taeyangs-chocolate-abs

there's actually a longer version of the video. here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb8R5lqGfRE

se7en doesn't appear until near the end of the video.

ismahane, i was actually really bummed when i heard se7en say that on the knee-drop guru episode too but in his appearance on choi hwa jung's power up radio show (which was after his filming of knee-drop guru) when she asked whether se7en has plans to go back to the U.S. se7en said that although he is focusing right now on korea and then japan, if he gets another good opportunity to try the U.S. market, it probably will. there's still hope!

Guest Fal-chan

@MidnightByul- I totally agree, I want to see them get married and have babies! Their kids would be, like, the most adorable things in the universe :wub:

Also thanks for the video, that was really cute! What a silly boy, haha~

Guest Ismahane

mzangelgurl Really? Then that's good news! ^_^

shinhdeplol what's this copyright song?

It cannot be the follow up song, right? I was wishing for "I'm going crazy" :tears:

And even if it's the follow up song, this cannot be the MV!

OMG Hwangssabu's kid is so cute ^_^ he's a lucky7 already :wub:

@Ismahane

No worries,that isnt his

follow-up song but rather

a song that inkigayo will have everyweek

to send in meaningful msg to the audience.

Just like how they used to have 'No smoking' or

'No downloading of songs' etcc..

SE7EN @ INKIGAYO

His perf for 'Digital Bounce'

is getting more & more sync

& on the beat each time.

But on the side-note why

has he stopped promoting BT?

Guest Ismahane

dada I'm relieved :D

I think it's normal that he stopped promoting BT just like other singers Son Dambi G.NA Sistar they all came back/coming back with follow up songs..Maybe to have a better promotion for the whole album?

Guest musically-divine

one more

W TAEYANG!!! 우리는 난닝구 브라더쓰!!! ㅋㅋ KMW 대기실에서~~ in 인천... Haha!!

j2bhy.jpg

credit: officialse7en @ twitter

The new generation of Tae7en!

Wait, how weird..that name works here as well.

I miss Taebin + Se7en :(

But I love Tae Yang + Se7en~

<3

Archived