The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest epiklove.

hahaha, love the copyright song! it was really cute and cool at the same time :)

the pictures of se7en & taeyang together in the waiting room were really cute!

@musically-divine: i miss taebin & se7en too!!

Guest mzangelgurl

did you guys see the pictures of se7en and taeyang in the arcade after the hallyu concert? they're so cute. you guys can see them on se7en's twitter or cecilia's blog.

here's a link to a few fan cams. i heard he sang digital bounce and passion and then talked a little bit.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=seven&no=197182&page=1&bbs=

like a few of you said, as much as i like se7en and taeyang, i do really miss the old days when se7en was the magnae and he'd always fool around with his 1tym sunbaes especially taebin.

oh and if you guys didn't hear, yesterday's inkigayo stage was the last for digital bounce. he's taking a break for a week and then coming back with his follow-up song. i'm glad he's promoting for a long time but i really dislike how yg scheduled things so that se7en and 2ne1 are promoting at the same time. <_< especially since 2ne1's getting so much promotion with three title songs and everything. :wacko:

anyway, we should be ok this week though since there are the two variety shows to look forward to. :sweatingbullets:

btw, i heard that se7en did his zombie thing to taeyang again at inkigayo yesterday. :lol:

silly se7en.

Guest toozdae08

^

that would be cute, since I wasn't around for Tae7en1, I'm happy to be here for the 2nd coming.

Any word on what's his follow up track?

Guest musically-divine

^ Waiting with bated breath that they will announce it to be I'm Going Crazy!!

Gahhhh!! We. Need. Clues!!

Thanks for the vids mzangelgurl!! <3 <3

Going to watch and spazz some more!

If I haven't spazzed enough already today :)

Guest ben.kulz

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh...

Se7en loves Tae Yang's abs =))))))))))...

it's so funny as hell =))... LMAO w00t.gifw00t.gif

i wanna see ur 7 packs, Se7en <3

ruby_red19

Banana Peel

Though I cannot say well、I think that there are various reasons.

In this soompi ,There seem to be a lot of opinion like you.

But your opinion is in the minority very much.

A lot of Korean FAN has decreased like SE7EN spoke about it in knee drop guru.

I do not want to only argue which FAN is true FAN.

I think it is nonsense.

Actually ,it is true that existence of PHB have a bad influence on SE7EN’popularity .

well As for me, I think that it is not good SE7EN mixes public and private matters.

As for recent SE7EN, only private of him stands out. and it seems to be a gossip singer.

yeah, i read literally pages of panic on other sites about the rumored possibility of phb in se7en's follow up song mv but i didn't bring it here because obviously it's not confirmed yet. although i never thought well of the fans who left se7en after he revealed his relationship with phb, i think if he does agree to shoot a mv with phb at this point in his career he himself will be mainly to blame if he loses all his fans. se7en should very well know at this point that his fans, even though they have stayed by his side knowing he has a girlfriend, don't like phb at all, so shooting a mv with her while knowing his fans' dislike of her would not be appreciative of his fans' feelings. i trust that se7en knows better than that and that at a time like this when his career really cannot handle another big crisis, he won't agree to something that will make his fandom almost completely disappear.

as for why lucky 7s don't like phb, i think it's partly simply because she has had se7en for the past 8 years. this is just what i think though. and also, to be honest, while se7en was in america and phb was in korea answering people's questions about their relationship after it was revealed, there were times when she said stuff that really irked the lucky 7s. this is again just my guess but i think the lucky 7s see phb as someone who doesn't really care about se7en's fans and doesn't act very considerate of se7en's career as an artist.

oh and here's another link to more pictures of se7en with his new hairstyle:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=seven&no=197119&page=1&bbs=

I agree with you

if she wasn't considerate of their relationship, se7en or the fans, she would have revealed their relationship years ago. why would she have to wait 8 years for this, right? :) fans leaving him are just immature and need to see it all in a wider perspective. not like she was doing anything harmful to his career over the past 8 years when their relationship was under wraps.

i wouldn't mind having PHB in his MV. i would like to see them together ^^

but i know that se7en, PHB and YG are all smart enough not to do that because he'll just end up losing more "fans".

She stimulates a fan of SE7EN many times soon after SE7EN debuts.

She put photos of same goods that SE7EN has and  the avatar which looks just like SE7EN on her hp(cyword) sometimes,

and commented I played happily until now. etc

Every time SE7EN’fan shook.

But she wanted to appeal that she is a lover of SE7EN.

and She told in the variety program last year that SE7EN’fan speak ill of her in internet

Guest mzangelgurl

pictures from the strong heart recording are out!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=seven&no=197189&page=1&bbs=

i couldn't help but read the spoilers that have been mentioned online

but i hope it's not too predictable even after reading them. :sweatingbullets:

EDIT:

you guys, go to this link!

there are wayyy more pictures.

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/w3/template/tpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V0000340268&vProgId=1000557&vMenuId=1011440

Guest wanderlove

I haven't been here for a while.. school started and all.. pretty busy.. but.. i still on Se7en..

YG is really getting him out there.. and he's promoting longer than expected.. really like it.. I can't wait for Strong Heart.. and I just read on cecilia's blog that he's going to guest on Chocolate.. i thought that was today.. but they have not recorded it yet.. :( Have to wait more days until it airs.. but really really excited for Strong Heart.. and oh there's Happy Together too.. yay!!..

Are they going to release a new music video for the new song? Really Really Excited for the new song.. If it's not from the mini-album.. then that's awesome.. if it is.. it's okay.. hoping it's I'm Going Crazy though..

about PHB

I am really really sad that fans (korean fans in particular) can't accept the fact that SE7EN and PHB are in love and they are in a relationship... Why can't we just accept the fact? I don't really know what's PHB doing wrong as to why some fans are hating on her, but really? she's not bad for Se7en.. she's been there for se7en for a long time.. and i know fans are always there for him too.. but there are certain things/difficult things that se7en is experienced/experiencing that only he and PHB knows about, and what he said on Golden Fishery 'she was always been there for him' ..they've been together for 8 or 9 years now.. we don't have the right to interfere or tell them what to do.. i don't want se7en to be in a difficult situation where he have to choose between fans and PHB..

It's not Se7en's fault that the media wants to talk about their relationship..he can't help it because every time he's doing an interview or a guest on a show, first thing they'll ask is 'about her girlfriend' .. and it's not PHB's fault that the media is calling her 'Se7en's girlfriend' .. they can't control the media.. they can control their answers but then the media, again, will blow it out of proportion.. saying they're rude and stuff.. we/they can't always please everyone.. in a situation.. one will always be hurt..

In my opinion.. we as a fan shouldn't get attached to our idols/entertainers we like..and not go involve ourselves in a fandom when our thinking is that they're going to be single forever.. because we all know that they'll hooked up with someone eventually..

All we can do is support him.. be happy for him.. and just go with the flow..

sorry for the rambling by the way..

Are there any news about the FULL ALBUM? I don't think they are going to release a Full one.. but really really praying and hoping that they will ..

Just want to ask everyone a question: If they're going to release a full album, what kind of genres do you want in the album?

For me, I want the kind of songs that he has in his past albums - ballads, R&B, hip-hop.. and the throw some up-beat songs.. just like the songs in the DB mini-album .. i want varieties.. not just one particular genre.. also, I want some collaboration or duets in the album too.. maybe they could talk to BOA.. kekeke.. they're like close.. i always read their replies on twitter... Park Bom or CL .. GUMMY! .. Daesung .. and other artists.. lolx..

1551.jpg1552.jpg

both thumbs up for u WANDERLOVE ^0^ esp PHB's part ^^

actually i think se7en can't be happier when he talked about her in the show. and i love that ^0^

i love these two together.

now i'm waiting for the new songs to be promoting next week. but there is kang shim jang tomorrow, isn't there?

can't wait^0^

Guest Banana Peel

Just want to ask everyone a question: If they're going to release a full album, what kind of genres do you want in the album?

Definitely more of R&B :D I want him to do varieties of genres, not like the digital bounce album. I feel like se7en could do a lot better than digital bounce because DB songs sound more like a fun comeback song that anyone could enjoy listening to. I want something more serious from him, perhaps mix in some of the old school song styles to bring back the old memories? hehe, sorry but I just miss his old songs Passion & I know soooo muchhh T____T those were seriously the days, haha.

I just hope it's a full album coming up! But whatever it is, as long as it sounds fresh to my ears, I'll be loving it <3 I hope to hear good news soon.

Guest Ismahane

A full album? I don't think so, at least not before two months! I'm disappointed as well but i think it's fine as long as we could see dongwookie on variety shows ^_^

He looks gorgeous in both wave concert&strong heart pictures :wub:

Guest mzangelgurl

oh don't worry. the full length album will happen.

it's just that it looks like it's probably going to get pushed.

i just read on allkpop that even jinusean is making a comeback soon.

this makes me wonder if even 1tym might make a comeback.

although i'm happy for all the old school yg artists and all, as a lucky 7 this also makes me more and more concerned for se7en's album.

i want se7en to promote his full length album for a long time and during a time when no other yg artists are promoting and with his japanese promotions already planned for the next year, will he be able to fully promote a full length album before the end of the year? :crazy:

but i mean, i guess on the bright side at least he is making appearances and promoting his mini album for a pretty long time. :)

i hope though that his follow up song won't get too overshadowed by 2ne1's comeback. -_-

JUS MET VANNESS!!! ITS BEEN 4YEARS!!! GOOD TO SEEN YA BRUH!! GOD SPEED!!! HOLLA!!!

16256281.png

credit: officialse7en @ twitter

Good to see @officialseven after to many years! Keep rockin bro~!

1543589055dfa404e6b2c1a.jpg

credit: VanNessVanWu @ twitter

Guest Fal-chan

!!!!!!OMG~~~ How the heck do Vanness and Se7en know each other???? I had no idea! OMG!!!! They look so cute together, Vanness is my favorite Chinese-language singer~~~~ omg spazzing now lol XD

Edit- lol own the page! spazz spazz spazz XD

!!!!!!OMG~~~ How the heck do Vanness and Se7en know each other???? I had no idea! OMG!!!! They look so cute together, Vanness is my favorite Chinese-language singer~~~~ omg spazzing now lol XD

4 years - I guess se7en referred to 2006 MTV Asia Award in Thailand

Vanness is my fav too :D

about paparazzi pics, they look so serious regarding their friends' car accident. who's on ease date huh? the gozzip news should'nt be wrote like that. sigh

Archived