The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

Guest toozdae08

yeah but ever since yg made that "from yg" post without mentioning se7en on it at all a lot of lucky 7s aren't really getting their hopes up about getting a lot of se7en news from this blog. unfortunately, it seems like it was mainly made for 2ne1's promotions and future activities. but from time to time i'm sure we'll get something.

I thought the artist themselves were allowed to post stuff, that's what has me excited. Like for them to post pics and comments that is longer than the 150 or so characters twitter allows. That's my hope anyway.

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest epiklove.

hahaha, se7en asking seungri for variety show advice?! seungri and being full of himself again...*nods head* lol.

1tym or possibly taebin making a comeback?! YES!!

can't wait to watch chocolate!! hopefully they don't cut out a song this time...

our request came true!! i'm going crazy is the follow up song!!!

can't wait for YG life too ^^

Guest mzangelgurl

you guys there's a report that se7en also filmed quiz that changes the world recently. it's a quiz program.

i haven't watch happy together yet but a lot of people are saying it was a big disappointment. they tried all these new things by playing all these couple games so there wasn't much talking apparently and se7en didn't even get to be the focus that much. <_<

darn, i was looking forward to happy together.

here's the link to the episode on tudou for those who want to see a little bit before subs come out. http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/2EBd0i4UXNg/

i can't wait for kim jung eun's chocolate either!!!! i hope i'm not expecting too much again. :sweatingbullets: i tend to do that.

happy together was definitely a disappointment

it started off ok but got boring

the guests werent very funny at all and they spent so much time on the hosts (well it was inevitable, they were alot funnier)

it was heavily edited and made the ep even more confusing and all over the place

and felt so sorry for dongwookie as well honestly, the jjangjamyun bit and when park ji sun was back hugging him

he looked so helpless

Guest Ismahane

Happy together was just not what i expected, not as funny as i thought it would be -_-

Even dongwookie looked bored & not enjoying it at all & a bit scared from the lady he was paired with :lol: (don't know her name) <<I'd be scared too if i was him -_-

And he was so quit today :vicx:

Hanteo album sales (10.01.01 ~ 10.08.31)  

※Hanteo is the most major/important CD sales chart in Korea.

-

Super Junior

Super Junior 4 houses (A, B, Repack)

-

Girls

Girls 2 house - Oh (Repack)

-

-

Shiny

Lucifer (Tybe A,B,)

-

-

BoA

BoA's 6th album - Hurricane Venus

-

-

-

2AM

All you get is not dead - Mini Album (Repack)

-

-

SS501

Destination (Standard, Spacial)

-

▲ 3

Sun

Solar

(Deluxe, Standard, International)

▽ 1

Jay Park

Would you believe

-

-

▽ 1

Rain

Back To The Basic

-

-

▽ 1

2PM

Don't Stop Can't Stop

-

-

Seven

Digital Bounce

-

-

10.01.01 ~ 10.08.02

36 Se7en Digital Bounce 5,827

10.01.01 ~ 10.08.08

33 - 7,124

10.01.01〜10.08.15

31 - 7,804

10.01.01〜10.08.22

31 - 8,430

Guest musically-divine

^ So according to Hanteo he's sold 38,079 copies of his album?

I'm unsure cos I'm quite confused with the layout of the figures.

^ So according to Hanteo he's sold 38,079 copies of his album?

I'm unsure cos I'm quite confused with the layout of the figures.

Oh~

You added all figures :sweatingbullets:

He's sold only 8,894 copies of his album.(~10.08.31) :(

Guest musically-divine

^ Oh I see, I get you now :)

Thanks for the figures anyway.

Disappointed though, I was getting my hopes up and started adding all the figures up =/

Guest musically-divine

^ More than that, I think. That's only Hanteo rankings, as far as I'm aware Hanteo doesn't take into account everything eg. Yesasia. I'm not 100% sure tho, some correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest toozdae08

^

yeah, it doesn't count everything cause YB sold out all copies of his deluxe and Hanteo only counted around 15k. And Hanteo doesn't count Yesasia. So real sales are probably 20-40 percent more than what Hanteo shows.

^

I was thinking that maybe this ranking didn't count online album sales like iTunes & Yesasia << hope i'm right :(

Hanteo is the most major/important CD sales chart in Korea.

Guest vulgarchic

About the album sales, just keep in mind that although Hanteo is the most important full in terms of awards etc, it does not count the following;

- Sales from YGShop

- Digital Sales

- Sales from YesAsia

- Sales from record stores that aren't joined together with them like Hot Tracks.

So he would have sold more than what is reflected on Hanteo, but it still is a disappointing number. But at least he's experimenting to find a new sound that will help him reach the top again. I have faith in him and hopefully with his next album he'll get better sales.

I'm looking forward to seeing him perform again :)

Archived