The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest epiklove.

the first thing i had to do when i woke up was watch sketchbook :D

@wanderlove thanks for the link to LISTEN!!

Listen was AWESOME! his english is still really good despite not speaking much since he left the US.

this is just as good as the One Last Cry performance! his vocals are just too good!

for those who want the rest of the YT links

Wajoh - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBjJEAfebGQ

Better Together - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5SaZIIDfqE

Passion - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATQT4f-XVu8

watching him sing the older songs is like re-watching his debut!! so exciting!!

wajoh - i wished he'd come out with his wheelies! but overall, it was another excellence performance!

passion - this song never gets old! props to him for dancing so fiercely in that suit :) it looked a little hard.

Guest Ismahane

Now that I watched the whole performance I feel excited :w00t:

Better together was okay, looked different from when he sings it on other stages.

Passion..aaaaaaaah, I missed this song&the handstand too ^_^ It looked "Fresh" with his new look&the suit + his MIC (i think)fell and he had to hold it while singing :lol:

Wajoh was just as awesome as ever :wub:

Listen..That was one powerful performance, reminded me of "One last cry" from 747

He said something about Shinee that looked funny (They inroduced themselves to him as his fans but he didn't recognize them?)

Today's performances were perfect ^^ dingwookie is an awesome artist ^^

Guest musically-divine

^ According to an article on AKP Se7en felt old when he met SHINee on a variety show.

As they said that they were fans of Se7en when they were younger :)

During the interview portion, Se7en mentioned that he felt old because he recently met SHINee at a variety show and they stated that they were big fans of his when they were very young kids. Yoo He Yeol retorted that it’s ok, because SHINee calls him 선생님 / Teacher instead of hyung.

Credit: allkpop

Se7en is a truly amazing performer.

All the performances were spot on. Perfect.

I loved every single one~ <3

Guest neko-chan747

I'm getting update with Se7en this week

so many program he is on ! I already watch Running Man ..the same day

but I want subs!!!!!! =( Now YYH Sketchbook and Golden Fishery !

and then Strong Heart? =D Yayyyyyyyyy!

Se7en old song performances just took my breath away !

Passion and Come Back to me <3<3<3

Guest Tekashi

Watching Sketchbook was really enjoyable. ^^ But his eyes were a bit frightened? In other hand he feels way much free on stage than during first performances. ^^ And this`s making me happy.

Cecilia, I`ve just found time to watch your subbs for Running Man. Thanks a lot!! ^^*

btw Yumei & all - I`m posting all Se7en`s performances in HD and all cuts from shows on Se7enth Heaven

Guest mzangelgurl

i'll be going off to school soon so i haven't had a chance to see sketchbook until just now.

i'm so glad digital bounce was the only song they cut. i heard he did it as an encore.

but then i also noticed that se7en short a condensed version of all his songs.

i seriously LOVED every performance. it's music programs like these were you can really see se7en shine. it made me kind of sad and touched to hear se7en say that listen's lyrics were really fit to describe how he felt while he was in the states.

as for his dropped ranking on music bank, i expect things to pick up for his full length album. i just hope despite the fall, the lucky 7s will continue to do their daily streaming/voting. ;)

also, anyone know whether se7en's promotions for his full length album will overlap with big bang's promotions for their album? i just read that big bang is aiming for october/november with their album. se7en said he will be promoting until the end of the year but it makes you wonder if his full length album is supposed to come out before or after big bang or if yg is planning to promote them together. anyone know?

Guest swirly-whirl

i've been re-watching yoo hee yeol's sketchbook over and over again

& i'm still feeling all tingly inside HAHA

it's really nice to hear him sing some of his old songs (amazing as always) & i hope the newer generation of fans give him a chance!! he really showcased many different aspects of his abilities :)

& i'm super happy that the ratings of knee drop guru were higher because of se7en's episode!! i hope people keep paying attention & loving him :)

all of this news is really bringing my mood up haha

i dunno i feel like he's touching a lot of people's hearts & really putting himself out there

i think his sincerity will take him to the top again :)

Guest ben.kulz

'Listen' by Se7en was amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :wub:

His voice was so stunning, i really really love it :wub:

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

HQ & HD cuts~ Please credit when taking out! Thanks! :D

Se7en – Better Together on Music Bank(2010-08-20).avi

Se7en – Better Together on Music Core (2010-08-21).avi

Archived