The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest swirly-whirl

too bad he didn't win inkigayo this week :( there's always next week!! i want to see him on m.countdown again :)

cute how he did a little heart during this week's inkigayo performance :)

& i noticed he wasn't wearing those high socks this time!

Guest Ismahane

I was hoping he could win but honestly didn't expect it :(

swirly-whirl The heart he did along with the dancers was cute :wub:

& yeah, good thing he didn't wear those socks -_-

Guest swirly-whirl

i feel like promotions for better together went by way too quickly!!

i wonder what his follow up song will be...

i really like i'm going crazy, but by the sound of his tweet it probably is going to be another dance song hmmm

Guest lheeyah

Just wanted to pop in and say I saw Se7en at Inkigayo yesterday! He was so gorgeous and he did really well <3 I didn't know it was the last performance already, I'm glad I went today then. I also waited by the parking lot so I got to see him leave. He had his window closed but I kept waving at him and he waved back! When the van pulled away he opened the window and waved to all the fans~ he seems so nice ^^

Guest wanderlove

aww.. I didn't know that 'BT' promotions are done.. and the last performance is today.. but.. but.. New Single means - new song, new music video (?), start of a new promotions and everything...

Are they going to do a repackage of his mini-album? or just a Single Album?

Waiting and Excited for the new song.. :]

3130.jpg

Guest epiklove.

@cecilia THANK YOU for subbing Golden Fishery/Knne Drop Guru!!

can't believe that the promotions for Better Together has come to an end...

i wonder which song he'll choose as his follow up song...hope it'll be i'm going crazy!!

Guest Ismahane

Are the upcoming promotions for a song from "Digital Bounce" album? I thought it would be a new song..a digital single maybe?

But if it's a song from his mini-album then i wish it would be i'm going crazy ^^

Just wanted to pop in and say I saw Se7en at Inkigayo yesterday! He was so gorgeous and he did really well <3 I didn't know it was the last performance already, I'm glad I went today then. I also waited by the parking lot so I got to see him leave. He had his window closed but I kept waving at him and he waved back! When the van pulled away he opened the window and waved to all the fans~ he seems so nice ^^

OMG you actually saw him? You're so lucky. I'm sure he looks gorgeous in person.

Thanks for posting this photo with Taeyang. Wow, looks so yummy - lots of food & they're just the 2 of them eating. Just looking at the picture makes me hungry….Se7en looks so adorable. Share, Se7en. He seems doesn't know what to eat first! I want some! :lol:

About his Sketchbook appearance & performance, oh my, he still has it - Se7en’s voice is still amazing & sexy! And I commend him for his nice English. I’m proud of the fans who still support him. Se7en is really good. I never get tired of watching him on stage. :lol:

Guest homegirl131

Aww I was hoping he would promote 'Better Together' for at least 2 more weeks:(

There was a fancam of Boa and Se7en together after Inkigayo posted in Boa's forum-

Credits to: li8889

I spazzed when I saw this since I've always thought of them as the ultimate, most talented kpop couple but Se7en's taken~ They rarely interact on stage. I can't believe no one took advantage of the fact that Boa and Se7en are promoting at the same time! I thought we would see a Boa and Se7en Special Stage but it didn't happen yet.

Guest lheeyah

^ lol that's my fancam. during the live show BoA came out right after Se7en's performance so they talked for a bit and high-fived each other :D I would also love to see a special stage with the two of them

Thanks for the photo with the dancer

can someone tell me the source of it?? thx

it seems everyone has been a bit quiet huh??

well today our dongwookie is filming Late Night Variety - Night star

it's a special ep because it's going to be a blood donation special

and fans over 20 can also join the filming

On top of that, he will be appearing on music shows still this weekend

fromw hat i've heard, he wont be performing the follow up song yet but rather than leaving the schedules empty, he will be performing Digital Bounce while preparing for the follow up song

hahahah it's a bit weirdddddddd lol... but i guess i should be happy coz i'll see him on my screen hehe

and after 5 hrs, i've finished subbing the 2nd part of Golden Fishery also

What are everyone's thoughts so far??

i personally cringe everytime i watch them make fun of him

i know it's inevitable but i'm so uncomfortable watching it

but this ep of Golden FIshery is a must watch for Se7en fans so there's no choice

the next parts coming up were quite emotional for me... and i know coz it's television, they had to make it even more emotional, but i wish there was some way to soften it for fans TT

anyway, click to watch the 2nd part!!

[Engsub]100818 Golden Fishery Part 2

youtube.jpg

Archived