Heath Ledger Dies!

Guest thaigerl

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest plumangel3

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!

that was out of no where! and he had an great career ahead of him!

i was so shocked when my brother told me the news. :tears: i still can't believe it :(

RIP Heath, and my condolences to his family and friends. his poor daugther...

Guest hypocrite

The news of his death shocked me this morning.... :tears: ...i still can not believe his gone now..My God, There are so many articles about him lately, and God...the latest is about his death.

:tears:

R.I.P Heath Ledger

This is indeed very shocking news! I couldn't believe my eyes when I read it. He was absolutely amazing as Ennis in <Brokeback Mountain>. He's a very talented actor. This news is so unexpected and shocking! Probably the most shocking news of 2008 so far. Nobody could predict it will be Heath! He was doing great as an actor, and he was dating a model recently - everything was going fine. Atleast, that's what we thought.

''The Joker's character is based on his first two appearances in the comic books, as well as his portrayal in the graphic novel "The Killing Joke." To prepare for the role, Heath Ledger lived alone in a hotel room for a month researching the character and developing his performance, which he claims is based upon Sid Vicious and the character of Alex in A Clockwork Orange (1971). Ledger found the role extremely difficult, and suffered insomnia as a result.''

Some have said that the Joker role is the reason why he took overdose sleeppils. It would be really sad if this is true, because I do think he is kinda sacrificed for his role. This is what I call ''Sacrificing for art''.

I feel sad for his family and daughter. May he rest in peace!

Guest daifeilo

On the other hand, I found this;

For Heaven's sake it's a movie role. A FREAKING MOVIE ROLE.

if i lived near there, i'd go to that, declare im Satan, and burn everything in that church, along with its supporters

i read that his dead body was found at mary kate's apartment...

well, i tend to like those who died at young age, such as ledger and river phoenix...they were both nominated as best actor at academy awards...

so sad ... they shoud have bright future...rest in peace and hope the autopsy result can be announced asap.

o yea, thank God I am not joining that church coz in my church, nobody can place that kind of judgement...God never ever taught us to be judgemental...especially when it is a movie role...:sighs:

Guest goodvibrations

On the other hand, I found this;

what? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!

They're john teshing gross excuses for human beings. I hope they get stoned to death. They are the evil in this world.

Archived