Heath Ledger Dies!

Guest thaigerl

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

omg. when i went to yahoo. i saw "HEATH LEDGER DEAD AT 28" and i literally flipped.

this was just soooooo damn unexpected. im stil wtfing at it.

my condolences to his family and friends

Guest Angel88

ARGGHH!!! Heath Ledger??!! WHY???!!!!! I loved him in 10 Things I Hate About You!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! The thought about his daughter worries me :tears: I just can't believe it!!

Guest liltickle

This is so unbelievable. Every bone in my body is literally shocked. I cannot seem to grasp the fact that he's really gone. It's horrible. He was so talented and so gorgeous. Goodness. I hope his family can overcome this tragic incident. - His little babygirl is going to grow up not knowing her father. Only seeing him in films. And Michelle, goodness, I can't imagine what she's going through.

Guest MiVALENTyNE

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!

that was out of no where! and he had an great career ahead of him!

yeah, i know right? I never knew. How sad. T^T R.I.P. Heath Ledger.

Guest winksassy

i just read this at yahoo this are some of the lines

NEW YORK - Heath Ledger, the talented 28-year-old actor who gravitated toward dark, brooding roles that defied his leading-man looks, was found dead Tuesday in a Manhattan apartment, facedown at the foot of his bed with prescription sleeping pills nearby, police said.

There was no obvious indication that the Australian-born Ledger had committed suicide, NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said.

I'm so shock to read this, i like him in 10 things i hate about you and the patriot

he have a little daughter... RIP

Guest matrixhasme18

This breaks my john teshing heart....he was in the middle of filming another movie, too. I hate seeing young, talented actors die so young. I hope they really know it was accidental or intentional.

R.I.P., BUD

YOU WILL BE MISSED <3

Guest liltickle

yes.. i was in total shock... i mean no one saw this coming.. r.i.p.

I know! It's so not him. It's like, what? Heath? Pills? Yeah right.

He was so cool and loving.

Guest rainyvacation

this is horrible. it really breaks my heart.

he was such a good actor and he seemed like a really nice person as well.

i feel so bad for his daughter and the rest of his family. ;_;

My condolences to family and friends. The news just totally shocked me and left me speechless. At such a young age and so much was ahead of him. He will be missed. I wonder if Michelle's godmother heard the news...(scratchthatsheprobablyheardohmanthisisdevistating!)

R.I.P Heath Ledger

Archived