Heath Ledger Dies!

Guest thaigerl

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the other hand, I found this;

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6123/heathrk8.jpg

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/19627377.html

For Heaven's sake it's a movie role. A FREAKING MOVIE ROLE.

Stupid punk behinds wait until he passes away to start popping trash

I wish I would be near there I'd be cussiing those hypocrites out!

I love u Heath

ever since 10 things I hate about you

Neither do I and I'm still having a tough time of believing that Heath Ledger is gone

I am deeply saddened and disturbed about Heath's death and what makes it worse they just recently finished his last movie Batman: The Night. He played a good role of the joker, plus Heath wasn't full of himself, Heath was Heath.

May he rest in peace

and you know what, i bet the directors are acutally happy becuase this is probibly gonna make more money for the movie

im sooo depressed, i cant believe this, i read this in class and gasped.

omg... i loved him!

rip heath ledger, your the best.

Guest ginachan

Neither do I and I'm still having a tough time of believing that Heath Ledger is gone

I am deeply saddened and disturbed about Heath's death and what makes it worse they just recently finished his last movie Batman: The Night. He played a good role of the joker, plus Heath wasn't full of himself, Heath was Heath.

May he rest in peace

me too! it's so sad to see his pictures with his daughter... :(

it makes me cry

Guest vic_taebin

heard it from the radio and shocked as heck! He was going to be the JOKER in the new batman movie and i was getting forward to seeing him at the opening of that movie. A real shocker.

Guest dying1004

oh my goodness. i heard this on Ellen today. =( i'm so sad!

i hope it wasn't a drug overdose. so many celebrities are druggies =(

may he rest in peace

Guest ADORE.you

When i heard about this, i just couldn't believe it. It's so unexpected and i never saw it coming =( A part of me still thinks he's alive and that he wasn't confirmed dead.

RIP HEATH LEDGER - you'll be missed.

Guest BROKEN SHORE

Heath Ledger was an excellent actor. I fell for him when I saw Knight's Tale and I've been a fan ever since. This news is so shocking and I can't keep my mouth closed. I have so much remorse for Heath Ledger. I've never been this upset over a celebrity death. He was so young and talented, had so much coming for him...just starting his career with a young daughter. This is so sudden. It is an undeserved death. He died at such a great time in his life. This is so unexpected. I anticipated so much from him. I was expecting to see him in more movies...now it will never happen. It's so sad that his life and career ended. This is unbelievable.

Guest AlecRuby

I can't believe he is in heaven already, he is already a oscar winning in my heart.

Love all his movies, they are real and not fake at all.

The true him we may never know, but his acting is amazing.

RIP and hold on to those acting skills.

Archived