Jay Chou 周杰倫

dearskye.

^ yea i know.. i've been way into kpop to know anything new on jay chou!!..

can't believe he already had a bunch of U.S. concerts and i missed out!!!!!

he better have another one after making his new movie!!!

why did they make him gain weight for the movie!?.. he looks older lol..

o well.. can't wait until it comes out!! jay chou on the big screen... whooo - hooooo!!!! :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xserene

I was wondering if anyone had the original picture of this?

jaychouwallpaperbylinku.th.jpg

Thanks ^^ <3

A little late, but here you go:

13307075.jpg

He didn't release an album in 2009, sadly breaking his one-album-every-year-since-debut row. I think it's because he's filming the Green Hornet or something, but he said he will release his new album in March or so.

• 1 month later...
Guest tootoo777

wow. im so looking forward to this movie. i've never watched any bruce lees but i know hes a very cool dude ^^ jay chow is cool too ^^

Guest evelyim123

I'm glad he is taking advantage of filming his movie but I really hope the album doesn't get pushed back further.

Now I'm wondering what's going on with Leehom. All these great Taiwanese musicians just disappeared from the music industry.

• 2 months later...
Guest everlaughing888

I have a question about his upcoming concert in Beijing. Does anyone know what 场地 tickets are? lol I'm scared that I bought these expensive tickets and only go there to find myself standing the entire time.

Has anyone seen jays treasure hunter movie yet?

I still havent seen it yet.. I've asked my friend but she say it isnt too good..

please tell me if its worth getting

and LOL at jays face from the 3rd photo chickenwing posted with cameron diaz!

Guest tainted.skies

Superman Can't Fly TEASER

I'm anticipating the album.. Wish we can fast forward time. :(

@tengteng, I'm pretty sure there's a preorder for his album, but I actually don't know where.. probably off of Chinese/Taiwanese sites. I checked Yesasia and his album isn't on there as of now for preordering.

Guest NO NAME?

Oh cool. I didn't know that he's releasing a new album soon. Found out about it not too long ago through my feeds.

Does anyone know if there would be any pre order for his new album?
I was just looking for pre-order links and it seems that YesAsia and HMV have it available for pre-order.

Guest chdairkld

yay a new album finally!!! i've been missing his music so much lately. i can never get tired of his songs. i'm ready to hear lots more from him though, realllly excited.

Guest itrayya

^^^ i agree. it's tooo vampire-ish to me too.

but i know that his songs will always make up for everything.

I THINK JAY IS LITERALLY AN ANGEL ON EARTH TO MAKE MUSIC BECOME LOVE.

like, REAL LOVE. *heart*

cant wait to get my copy of his album :)

Guest AiMango

too bad his last movie epically failed : | hes finally getting down to business with some new music - which excites me : ]

Guest tainted.skies

I like the album too. My top 2 favorites of the album are Track 6: 雨下一整晚 (Overnight Rain) and Track 11: 超人不會飛 (Superman Can't Fly). The rest of it is slowly growing on me.. I like the album, but at the same time I feel like something's missing that gives the album a BANG. You know..? But in my opinion, it's definitely better than Capricorn.

Archived