• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

oh my god. this thread last post was in 2006, i was not in soompi yet at that time.. its like 8 years ago.. wow..
i just bought jaychou opus2 concert ticket (malaysia) thought of finding friends in his thread but disappointed to see his death thread TT.TT

• 2 months later...

Jay Chou allegedly proposed in Maldives

After dismissing rumours that they have already registered their marriage in May, a new rumour has surfaced saying that Jay Chou has proposed to girlfriend, model-actress Hannah Quinlivan, in Maldives.

According to Singtao Daily, a source claiming to be a friend of the couple recently told the media that Jay popped the question during a vacation in Maldives on 9 August, witnessed by his mother Mrs. Yeh and ten other people who joined the trip.

Reportedly, Jay decided to propose to his future young bride as a gift to Hannah, who turned 21 on 12 August 2014.

However, when asked to address the rumours, both Jay Chou's company JVR and Hannah's manager declined to comment.

JVR stated that the company will not discuss its artiste's private affairs, while Hannah's camp stated that they only knew Hannah went on a vacation on 9 August.

The latter added, "We do not feel comfortable meddling in her personal affair but we will inform the public if there is good news."

Source

• 2 months later...

Hannah Quinlivan wants a princess wedding dress
BBc8igd.img?h=420&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Taiwan-based celebrity Hannah Quinlivan appeared at an event in a white dress on Wednesday, seemingly “rehearsing” for her impending wedding with Jay Chou.
When asked on her dream wedding gown, Hannah let on that it has to be princess-themed because “there is a princess that lives in her heart”.
While Hannah refused to divulge the progress of her wedding preparations, the 21-year-old said that she would inform everyone about it when everything is ready.
Hannah and Jay were recently spotted travelling to Europe for their wedding photoshoot. Although she declined to reveal details about the trip, the actress let on that the couple “took many beautiful photos”. Among the photos, her favourite is the set of pictures where they posed with goofy expressions.
According to Hannah, her multi-hyphenate beau will be working on a movie and releasing his new album in the next two months, hinting that the wedding will likely be held in January.
Source

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hannah Quinlivan will get married at 'usual venue'Hannah Quinlivan will get married at 'usual venue'

4 Nov – Taiwan's model-actress Hannah Quinlivan recently addressed several rumours about her upcoming wedding with multi-hyphenate fiancé, Jay Chou.

According to Mingpao News, the Australian-Taiwanese model, who flew to Hong Kong to attend a Chibi Maruko event held in Causeway Bay on 2 November, admitted that the two of them are currently planning the wedding, but it will not be a celebration of grandeur like others might think.

She denied rumours saying that they will be holding their ceremony in Taipei's New Life Church where Jay was baptised, saying, "Not necessarily. We will be getting married at a usual venue."

Hannah also dismissed speculations that she and Jay have taken pre-marital counselling classes at the same church, saying that they have already attended official classes and they only visited the church to meet churchmates who generously prayed for their happiness.

Asked if she is nervous about settling down at the age of 21, Hannah said, "I'm fine. The process has been enjoyable."

However, she declined to reveal the actual date of their solemnisation.

Source

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jay Chou is Taiwan's highest earning singer againJay Chou is Taiwan's highest earning singer again

6 Nov – Jay Chou is once again named the highest earning Taiwanese singer for the year 2014.

According to Sina's Daily News, the multi-hyphenate grabbed the top spot with a total earning of NTD 618 million (USD 20.2 million), generated from his many endorsement deals, promotional events, as well as his concert.

The musician-turned-filmmaker's star power proves unbeatable as his appearance fee starts at a 6 million mark.

On the other hand, Taiwanese dancing diva Jolin Tsai made it to the list in second place - with annual earning of NTD 578 million (USD 18.9 million) even without a concert this year.

The third spot is won by Show Luo, who earned NTD 560 million (USD 18.3 million) this year, mostly from his endorsement deals. The singer will also be seen in Stephen Chow's upcoming movie, "Mermaid".

Meanwhile, Wang Leehom, who had been on a short hiatus to welcome his first child this year, was still able to grab the fourth spot with NTD 435 million (USD 14.2 million).

The rest of the top 10 list is as follows:

5. S.H.E = NTD 398 million (USD 12.9 million) 
6. Jam Hsiao = NTD 379 million (USD 12.3 million) 
7. Mayday = NTD 375 million (USD 12.2 million) 
8. Elva Hsiao = NTD 363 million (USD 18.85 million) 
9. JJ Lin = NTD 246 million (USD 8.03 million) 
10. Rainie Yang = NTD 183 million (USD 5.98 million)

Source

• 3 weeks later...

the concert was awesome... i still remember it.. 
the concert start 30minutes later than the time on ticket, as expected without any opening act by other, just all by himself with his dancer, came out singing the title track of Opus12. 
but he sang alot of old songs, even sing his debut song ke ai nu ren. that's whats make alot of fans happy. we sing along with him especially the older songs from previous album, the stadium turned quiet when he sing new song xD seems like i was not the only one that cant memorized his new songs.. haha
he told fans that he will be releasing his new album soon. he really happy to be in malaysia, feels like he's coming for vacation as all job (for the new album) is finished. he said he wrote 12 songs for the new album, and said actually he wanted to write more coz he got tooooo many ideas, but he write 12 instead. lol... he and his 'arrogant talk' hahaha.. 
he made alot of interactions with fans, he even walked down stage... asked his lucky fans to choose song to sing, and sing a duet with his lucky fan.
i hope he will come again next year, please make another concert tour after releasing your new album. i will go again..im not tired of you yet.. hahaha. 

• 1 month later...

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jay Chou plans proposal like a music videoJay Chou plans proposal like a music video

27 Dec – Though he earlier denied rumours saying that he has proposed to Hannah Quinlivan in London's Hyde Park, Jay Chou recently admitted that he had indeed proposed to her in England.

As reported on Tencent Entertainment, the Taiwanese singer-songwriter, who appeared at the press conference in Taipei announcing his new album "Aiyo, Not Bad" on 25 December, stated that he had planned for the marriage proposal for a long time.

"It was like planning a music video," said Jay, who revealed that he also arranged for fireworks for the occasion, much to Hannah's surprise and delight.

When asked about his family planning, Jay stated that as an only child, he hopes to have five children.

"They can form a band, and I will teach them how to play the piano so they can compose songs for me," the singer joked. "That way, they won't have to rely on their daddy, but their daddy will rely on them!"

In regard to his wedding reception, Jay admitted that he will be holding the wedding abroad on 18 January, and will have another banquet in Taipei, but declined to reveal the specific location.

Source

• 2 weeks later...

Jay Chou has no money and needs to ask from his mother?

news3.jpg
Before, Jay Chou (周杰倫) was worried about the wedding topic will affect his new album sales but fortunately, the sales was increasing. But in fact, he did not carry any credit cards, ATM cards and needed to ask his mother for 'money' even after marriage. Jay said: "I do not carry much money and my mother needs to use her credit card when we are eating dinner." His girlfriend, Hannah Quinlivan (昆凌), used her own money and both will have financial independent after marriage.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/

Hannah Quinlivan and Jay Chou will get married on 18 January 2015

news11.jpg
news12.jpg
Four days ago, Hannah Quinlivan (昆凌) attended an event in Hong Kong revealed that her Taiwanese artiste boyfriend, Jay Chou (周杰倫) and she will be getting married on 18 January 2015. But when asked about the location of their wedding, Hannah kept it in suspense and only revealed "Europe area".

When mentioned about Jay Chou wished to have 5 children, Hannah Quinlivan laughed and said: "Let nature takes its course and I will take it easy. I will give birth to 1 baby first as afraid of the pain."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal

Jay Chou and Hannah Quinlivan's wedding: beautiful church with overflowing petals

Jay.jpg
jay2.jpg
jay3.jpg
Yesterday, Jay Chou (周杰倫) and Hannah Quinlivan (昆凌) tied the knot and a lot of surprising fans from Hong Kong and Taiwan congratulated the couple.

After their pre-wedding photos was exposed, Jay today shared photos of his and Hannah's wedding held in England at Selby Abbey. Hannah wore a classical white halter wedding dress. Her father first lead her out to the red carpet and then her father personally handed her over into Jay's hands. Jay and Hannah's close friends and relatives  was on both sides of the red carpet throwing petals. It was a romantic and a touching atmosphere. The couple who was under the witness of the pastor, first read their vows and then exchanged their wedding rings and lastly was officially married as husband and wife.

Jay Chou personally wrote a song for his wedding and it was handed over to the orchestras to perform. Unlike ordinary wedding music, he was very thoughtful that he said: "Writing a song specifically for the wedding, will make the wedding have a different mood".

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal

congratulation for your wedding.. finally my first love get married. im so proud of him.my sister said, she read on facebook that jay chou already registered their wedding since last year but the ceremony only happen on jan18. its amazing how he can keep this from media. 

Archived