Jay Chou 周杰倫

dearskye.

Guest heartdrops

^You went to the one in Mohegan Sun? Thats the one I went to :D 2AM too.

I was overall very happy. I sat in Section 4 but in like the LAST ROW :( But towards the end-ish. People from the VIP seats were leaving and my friend asked them if we could get their tickets so we could go into the VIP section hahah. Yea so I saw a few songs up close. :D He looks so good in real life and his voice is awesome<3 At first I was by myself in the VIP section and I just stared at him and I couldn't move. It felt so surreal lol :w00t:

Wish he sang 给我一首歌的时间 and 我不配 though :tears:

&& Canadians are so lucky!! You guys got a autograph session?!?! I don't think there was one for Mohegan :huh:

Ditto!!! Those two are two of my fav Jay songs.

Man, the crowd is awesome... Everyone was up on their feet.

I wished I got the things he threw out hahas.

And oh man.. those girl dancers dancing with the audience. That was hilarious.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest azngrl4life92

his latest album was sooo good..how does it suck? i went to his concert today the 2PM one..oh man..it was AWESSSSSOMMMMEE. i was in section 14 but i ran up to the front like a crazy maniac when he came down to shake hands haha i shook hands with him..one of the guards were glaring at me cuz i keep pushing him so i can shake jay chou's hand lol there were like a bunch of people from my section running down lol

^You went to the one in Mohegan Sun? Thats the one I went to :D 2AM too.

I was overall very happy. I sat in Section 4 but in like the LAST ROW :( But towards the end-ish. People from the VIP seats were leaving and my friend asked them if we could get their tickets so we could go into the VIP section hahah. Yea so I saw a few songs up close. :D He looks so good in real life and his voice is awesome<3 At first I was by myself in the VIP section and I just stared at him and I couldn't move. It felt so surreal lol :w00t:

Wish he sang 给我一首歌的时间 and 我不配 though :tears:

&& Canadians are so lucky!! You guys got a autograph session?!?! I don't think there was one for Mohegan :huh:

Yep. The one at Mohegan. He does look real good in real life. I never liked him back then, but now I suddenly really like him. I was like....2 rows from the last row on the top. lmao. But even up there the view was pretty good. Although I'd really like to sit up close next time. I think the dancer segment was a lil... :unsure:

I knew about 5 of his songs going and and he played 3 of them. And I just watched Secret today. It was a good movie. This man really has it all.

And I didn't see any autograph sessions...although I was a bit disappointed when all of them didn't come out to do the final bow.

Guest larojiblanca

I went to his Toronto concert, and wow, it was the night of my life! xD Jay Chou's live vocals are stellar! I took a gazillion photos and videos, but too bad they all turned out to be crappy... -_-

Guest J e n n e h ♥

I went to his 2PM @ Mohegan Sun.

I'm not really a fan of him tho ^^; (My cousins are~)

But it was awesome :D. I love the piano part xD. Too bad I didn't bring my camera ;_;.

And we were suppose to get front row tickets D: (some sort of connection between my family and whoeverhjkihasdblahh), but we were late =__=;.

Sat in section 16, like middle row? Pretty good seats :D/.

I'm so jealous. Even the non-fans get to see him? *cry* Thanks everyone for the fan accounts. It must of been so exciting!! I'm planning for next year to go see him! I've seen some fan cams already from his Toronto concert on youtube.. And got even more jealous. But what? An autograph session? Really?! Did anyone go? How was it? Pictures? I'll go crawl into my Jay-less-non-existence-reality and throw jealous darts at everyone.

Guest Wammie<3

Man You Canadians are sooooo LUCKY!

I missed the LA like 1 or 2 years ago because none of my friends wanted to go cause the tickets were expensive. D<

This video was too cute not to share:

081223 Jay Chou (周杰伦) - Way Of Signing (講解簽名設計) [Eng on side]

uploaded by: becky823@YT

In this video you get to see Jay's various autograph that he does.. And his cute drawings that he doodles.. If only I got the paper he was writing on.. lol.

And another one:

jay mv- ni ting de dao interview

uploaded by: cyn2589@YT

This video is like really old, but I thought it was really cute even though I didn't understand what they were talking about. This mv was actually the 2nd mv I've ever seen of him.. The main girl is cute; I bet Jay had a crush on her, lol. And around 4:20 is when Jay gets really cute!! Hahah when they broke out into a fight.. So adorable.. I wish there was people who subbed his videos. :excl:

Ok last one to share for the day:

不能说的秘密 NG Scenes (The Secret NG Scenes)

uploaded by: invisibledolphinbay@YT

• 2 weeks later...

Hi~

I've posted some of my concert pictures here!

So I heard that Jay and the staff had to take a 15 hour drive to Connecticut after his Toronto concert. All the planes were cancelled/delayed due to the big storm the day after the concert...

Hi~

So I heard that Jay and the staff had to take a 15 hour drive to Connecticut after his Toronto concert. All the planes were cancelled/delayed due to the big storm the day after the concert...

Wow, thanks for the pictures! Even though you sat far, the view is still very good. I really wanted to go there, lol. But whaa, it looks so nice. It must of been fun.. Did Jay try to speak any English? I'm guessing he didn't since I know he's bad at it.

I also heard that him and the staff drove the 15 hour drive. I don't know if anyone has confirmed it yet. But that's really cool if they did. Agh, Jay. I'm panning on going to his concert this year or next year! :D

Guest teukiechul

Hi~

wow, you are one lucky person :D

i would do ANYTHING to see him live X.X

Wow, thanks for the pictures! Even though you sat far, the view is still very good. I really wanted to go there, lol. But whaa, it looks so nice. It must of been fun.. Did Jay try to speak any English? I'm guessing he didn't since I know he's bad at it.

I also heard that him and the staff drove the 15 hour drive. I don't know if anyone has confirmed it yet. But that's really cool if they did. Agh, Jay. I'm panning on going to his concert this year or next year! :D

Nah, he didn't speak any English at all. Lara did though.

wow, you are one lucky person :D

i would do ANYTHING to see him live X.X

I wish I had better seats though! :sweatingbullets:

Here's a clip of him on YouTube aired on 100% Entertainment on his Toronto concert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_05dmf7l-I

He plays with snow and snowball fights with one of the guys.

Ah, it's his birthday (January 18th) in 6 more days!

Guest tainted.skies

And a HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY to Jay Chou. ♥(:

I`d do anything to see him live too. :(

I`ll make sure to go to his next concert, hopefully.

jcpanhia87bday.gif

In celebration of Jay Chou's 30th birthday, I decided to do a birthday fansign! <3 I tried my best, lol.

Happy Birthday to president Chou who turned the beautiful 3-0! You have become more and more handsome throughout the years. Please continue to do good music and I will continue my fan'ing. =D I have been following you since 2004, and my admiration has not ceased, nor will it in years to come. Thank you so much for all of the many wonderful years where I was able to listen to great music, and watch awesome movies. I love you and wish the best for you always. Take care of yourself, your health, and those who surround you.

Fan,

Panhia Yang

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHOU JIE LUN!!!!

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY 30 YEARS OLD!

I wish you everything will turn out smooth for u.

I hope this year will be a big hit year for you, even better than before!

Stay healthy and be safe!

LOVE YOU FOREVER~~~~~~~~~~~~

(i know i m a lil bit late to congratulate u on ur bday. >.<)

Archived