Guest Soy

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

yeah~ I <333 this thread....

your "because" are incredible.. i wouldnt have notice so much

lol.. they're so cute together and so does wonder bang...

who said all 14 of them cant be friends.. add WG into then it's 19...

this is the TEEN generation... lol

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

GO SOSHIBANG !

it'd look so AWESOME if bb had a special stage with snsd and they danced/sang to last farewell and kissing you !

bb would look so cute dancing to kissing you esp with the lollipops !

i really hope they collaborate some time in the future .

and YOONA + SEUNGRI is just love ! :w00t:

^_^

I know , our BIGBANG boys can totally pull of Kissing You : ) It would be the cutes collab ever .

And plus both broups are amazing at singing LIVE

I was just browsing through youtube and found this clip of SNSD at the KBS Gayo Festival:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u6ihsy--zNw

At 3:09 - 3:12ish while Taeyeon was doing her thing, Seungri seems like he was trying not to laugh?

& 3:17 Sunny was playing with GD's tail

& 3:29 Tayeon patted Seungri's back.

CREDITS TO: octieu2005 @ YT.

OHMYYY , its soo CUTE how sunny was playing with GD's tail . Ahhh

Not just sunyn was but two other members too , and it looks like GD is

talking them and then seungri cmes in and like makes a comment?

And how seungri was trying not to laugh , he was basically staring at her

trying not to be noticable he keeps turning away , soo cute.

Guest jaeners

hey girls... I was trying to come up with some shipping names. LOL : D
LOL! That's so many names! Omg dfkjxdf I am so saving this just in case I forget, lol. I know I'll be too lazy to come up with shipping names myself. xD

Someone make a SOSHIBANG BLINKIE! (like the one in my signature)

It's easier to manage than a banner or something. :x

LOL, what's good about having 9 girls is that they all have different personalities and it's harder to pair them with a Big Bang member thus making the pairings interesting and different. :)

YEAH! I second that! Someone should make a SoshiBang blinkie. <3 & I also agree with you about what you said about having 9 girls and all. It's so true. ^^;;

ok so .. haha i decided to do a little remix of crazy dog & kissing you = crazy kiss .. haha and did a little mv mash up of bb's la la la & snsd's kissing you .. and oh gosh my noob skills, i still hope soshibang lovers will enjoy it. haha the two groups do look great together <3

CRAZY KISS (remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAtQO2pwvNU

anyone have any soshibang fanfics to share ?

and omg i so second that hahahah both groups are amazing live :)

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

I totally love the video soy ! I also love how BIGBANG has this whole gangster hip-hop look and SNSD

is likee this super adorable image and when they get paired together it's like a gangster boyfriend with the

innocent pretty girl : ) I know it's so corny but i think its so cute. i love both their images put together.

Oh and i also found Tiffany and Daeusng cuts on MVAD together. They\re both so adorable and by the way

Tiffany looks so pretty . And i love how daesung just kept on going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9fgkYXCLvI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndWaYXGrxic

Guest sockrahtease

ok so .. haha i decided to do a little remix of crazy dog & kissing you = crazy kiss .. haha and did a little mv mash up of bb's la la la & snsd's kissing you .. and oh gosh my noob skills, i still hope soshibang lovers will enjoy it. haha the two groups do look great together <3

CRAZY KISS (remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAtQO2pwvNU

anyone have any soshibang fanfics to share ?

and omg i so second that hahahah both groups are amazing live :)

That was cute, how both groups were dancing and all. : )

I totally love the video soy ! I also love how BIGBANG has this whole gangster hip-hop look and SNSD

is likee this super adorable image and when they get paired together it's like a gangster boyfriend with the

innocent pretty girl : ) I know it's so corny but i think its so cute. i love both their images put together.

I agree. It's like every girl's dream, to be sweet as sugar and have a guy who is fine as hell and got that swagger.<3

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

yeah, but we have our opinions.

some of us think wonderbang are cuter,

and some think soshibang.. it's not bashing.. just OPINIONS.

plus, they never really did any 'real' collabs together.

wonderbang did. that's why someone made a wonderbang thread.

although i'm in love with wonderbang,

i'm starting to think soshibang are also really cute..

but i can't imagine bigbangboys singing "into the new world" :mellow:

haha. but i guess it's because it's just not their style of music..

but it'd be cute to see them dance & sing to it :D

yes everyone can have their own opinions, but it's irrelevant to the thread.

this thread is dedicated to SNSD x BB lover, not which pairing is cuter/better

i dont mean to be rude to you,

but comments on "i prefer "who" over "who" " will always spark some heat

this is not a discussion thread for "Soshi bang VS. Wonder Bang"

this thread is just simply dedicate to people who love SOSHI BANG and

want to converse over that matter.

People who have the same interest are welcome and people who dont isnt force to come here either.

Just like soshi bang fans don't go to Wonder bang thread to declare their love for Soshi bang, we just hope Wonder Bang respect our space as well.

People are more than welcome to say who their favor in their respectable thread... there is enough heat between WG and SNSD in this board. We just hope this thread won't turn nasty like the others.

Thank you for visiting this thread even though you're not a fan of Soshi Bang but just please leave out comments that going to tick others off and resolve in bashing.

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

OHMYYGOOD i just found out that BIGBANG's going to be having a special stage on MUSICBANK

And guys let\s PRAYYY thats it's SNSD ! Ahhh i want to know soo bad !

^^ dude that would be amazing if it was soshi, hahahaha but gahh i dont know, seems impossible atm, grr i wish they could do a special stage though, gahh support soshi bang.

btw im making the pairing chart, lol and i just noticed that sunny d-lite could also be sundae hahahahhaha how cute X!

and the charts are going to look like this :

nothing creative, simple but still cute :)

28mi9t1.jpg

We don't care which group goes best with who because seriously, wouldn't it be fun if for one day, Big Bang turned into a bubble gum pop group and SNSD into a ganster/hip hop one ? It's just for fun since they're SO different from each other. Big Bang doesn't belong to any group and so does SNSD. They don't need WG or SuJu to make a collab :huh:

i agree :) i would like to see a special stage of BB + SNSD too, that WOULD be very interesting and cute!

but i can't imagine bigbangboys singing "into the new world" :mellow:

haha. but i guess it's because it's just not their style of music..

but it'd be cute to see them dance & sing to it :D

seungri has been seen/heard singing that song, and plus, seungri and GD did their "into the world" dance/kick in a clip~ :)

Soy, your graphics are way too cute, I'm going to save them :) I'll try to make some, too when I'll have some free time !

For the pairings ..

G-Dragon - Taeyeon . HELP DAY ! DORKS ! LEADAH !

Seungri - Yoona, Tiffany. Their interaction must got to be the cutest !

Taeyang - Yuri, Jessica. I honestly don't know. It's a feeling.

TOP - Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sooyoung. TaeFany because the innocent look plus the fierce look = hot. Sooyoung for the height :lol:

Daesung - Sunny. Awww come one. Smiling angels. Sunny D-Lite.

If we could choose songs for them to perform, I'd take La La La and Dirty Cash from Big Bang because those are very fun songs to perform and the dynamism of the stage would be really cool. Then, take Girls' Generation, Beginning and Ooh La-La.

Since Ooh La-La is such a girly song, they could split them in to teams, 7-7 and make parodies. Then one would cross-dress, the other could have animal costumes ! :lol:

Guest jaeners

OHMYYGOOD i just found out that BIGBANG's going to be having a special stage on MUSICBANK

And guys let\s PRAYYY thats it's SNSD ! Ahhh i want to know soo bad !

LOL! Imagine it's with Soshi! I would not be able to picture TOP singing Kissing You...at all. LOL. *dies* That would be fun to watch. XDD I hope it's with Soshi. <3

Woo~ I topped the page. x:

V Hahah yeah, I know. I can see the girls doing "Last Farewell", but I can't imagine TOP singing "Kissing You"...I can imagine the other guys though. xD

lol if they do, a special stage, wouldn't they use "last farewell" and "kissing you" , since both groups are promoting those songs atm.

but lol i would love them to do like a little oh-la-la parody. haha i could totally see the teams.

seungri - gd - yoona - tiffany - taeyeon - seohyun - yuri

daesung - taeyang - top - sooyoung - hyoyeon - jessica - sunny

a good mix of everyone <3

Archived