Soshi ♥ Bang (소시뱅) - 14 Times The Love

Guest Soy

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vivian1430263011

wow im surprised how fast this thread is growing! everytime i refresh, theres like new replies.

And you forgot that Sunny + D-Lite (Daesung's Japanese stage name) = Sunny Delight, and they should totally endorse the drink. x]

LMAO. that is so smart Ida! i totally forgot that one, that's really cool though. haha.

on an other note, i think big bang & soshi are kinda the same, they're both young adults and they both act so dorky and goofy, it doesn't matter if they're music is different, nor that big bang & soshi = 14 people? like LaBelle said, just because big bang is a 5 member group, that doesn't mean that only another 5 member group is the most perfect combination with big bang, and besides, whoever said that hip-hop/bubblegum pop didnt mix? it would just make it bubble gum hip-pop.

taeyeon & daesung sing trot REALLY well. that counts as the same type of music. and yuri can rap, like Soy said, and please, everyone knows hyoyeon can totally pull of the hip-hop dancing and look. for soshi, with just the right make-up and wardrobe, they'd be totally hip-pop. but i like the way that they are now, and i think that the diversity of shoshi & big bang is what makes them fit. its just a matter in the way people think.

Guest sockrahtease

This is so cute, I am all for the "Soshi Bang" combo!

And you forgot that Sunny + D-Lite (Daesung's Japanese stage name) = Sunny Delight, and they should totally endorse the drink. x]

-ida

Hella cute. :blush:

Despite the "musical differences," that shouldn't even matter. Good music is good music. It's not like Wonder Girls is entirely hip hop theirselves.

LaBelle Tae Yeon randomly doing her thing as the boys sit there. There's a part at 01:18 where Tekkie glances up at Tae Yeon and smiles. :D

soy have u made the gif of GD and Yoona at MVD??? the one when he looked at her?

I oredi gave the link on previous page^^

haha do you want like a regular gif or like an icon gif.

anyways i was too busy making this

121ajat.png

lol maybe it should be daesung/sunny/yuri remember during the charity event ? when they requested Yuri's freshly squeezed orange juice ?

Sunny D-lite. That is too cute. <3

seungrisnsdpw6.gifseungritiffanyok8.gif

I don't know how to slow down the Seungri and Tiffany gif. :x Look down at sockrahtease's post!

V

sockrahtease: Thanks! :)

Guest n-jjang

Sunny D-lite. That is too cute. <3

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5274/seungrisnsdpw6.gif

I don't know how to slow down the Seungri and Tiffany gif. :x

HAHA

homggg.. i didnt realize that seungri was doing that YEAH thing till i see this gif and the caption.. LOL..

soshibang <3 cuteee XD

i wish i hav pictures to share

*looks at folders* hmmm T___T

Guest doomunleashed

It would be interesting to see them do a collaboration together. I really liked this show where Yoona and GDragon were in, they looked really friendly.

Guest citylights.

haha do you want like a regular gif or like an icon gif.

anyways i was too busy making this

http://i25.tinypic.com/121ajat.png

lol maybe it should be daesung/sunny/yuri remember during the charity event ? when they requested Yuri's freshly squeezed orange juice ?

hahhahaha thats so cute; i remember a thread a while back about daesung +

sunny= sunny d-lite. i thought it was cute x)

Guest ~ cherrie ~

weird. i do think WonderBang look much better than SoShiBang..O_O

SuJu should be with SoShi though

not much of collab.. but they are cute.

5o7ej5.png

lol one soshi bang icon, haha its of the two leaders, lol tell me who your favorite pairing is, and ill make you one too.

and another reason to love them ..

they both like to fly !

2qcksvm.jpg

2udz6s6.jpg

btw .. haha for those of you wondering. soshi-subs will be subbing the MVAD with the girls & boys, so look out for them <3

Guest superhaein

for some strange reason, i like soshi & bang together ..

wondergirls ... idk i just dont think they look good ..

anywais whatevers.

it's cute

Guest x3DOLPHiN

SOSHIBANG (:

COOL ~~

SOY: Hey, if you have time. Maybe you can find SoShiBang moments

on youtube or something ?

But everyone can help.

I want to see SoShiBang moments [:

I like WonderSoShiBang together :)

I TOPPED THE PAGE!

I have nothing to share.