Soshi ♥ Bang (소시뱅) - 14 Times The Love

Guest Soy

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sockrahtease

sockrahtease hahaha calm down calm down XD

mmm guys being together doesnt mean just perf togther on stage but also together in variety shows,together in one stage eventho they're not sing together

but they deff support each other that's all tho

not a big deal actually

hmmm u know what I remember when ppl keep saying that SNSD dun have this MODEL materials coz they look lik kids and too bubbly well look what happened now they beign chased by many fashion mags

and I will just wait the time for SoShi and BB to do some collab if not in music maybe in drama, who knows what will happen no?

i'm calm ^^; i just get annoyed by dumb ish... ignorance is not bliss.

speaking of their modelings, i think my top three would be hyo yeon, jessica, and tiffany. they have a certain spark to them.

^

hahaha yeah ppl just bias tho

so what if bb could be with both snsd and wg it's not like bb dating the gals XD

oooh me love sooyoung tiffany yoona jessica seohyun they look sooo MODEL

Guys have u seen BB 2nd camera when they perf Lies at MKMF mmm I dunno why but SoShi got spotted alot hahaha I mean cjsh too and sum other artists too but SoShi deff being taken alot by the cameraman (I think the cameraman is Bang Generation fan too hahaha)

Guest jaeners

^ Why is that Soshi matches better with Suju? Just bc the number of members in Soshi are close to Suju? You have got to be kidding me. (Wow, don't I sound rude, lol. Sorry. :3)

I agree with you, Citra (LaBelle). :D I'm sure Soshi & Big Bang will collab one day whether it's music or in a drama. Also, just bc they haven't collabed together yet doesn't mean us fans can't pair the groups up and find things similar to each other and whatnot. So~ Wonderbang fans who are only fans of Wonderbang, please stop coming in here and saying you prefer Wonderbang over Soshibang...even if it's your opinions, you are most likely going to start trouble in the thread and we aren't looking for that.

& About the modeling news, I'm so proud of the girls. They make me happy~ Anyway, I haven't finished downloading MVD with Daesung & Tiffany yet. I'm dying to see it. ;o;

^^ lol at 4:47ish hahaha i love how the announcer lady tries and do the gg dance to "im so sorry but i love you" perfect soshibang fusion !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Rn-7XENIc

haha

lol and i thought this was cute .. subbed star king episode :

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=eua1iwm4l3lb

haha taeyeon talks about how jessica can try and tell a joke and just make it cold, hahahaha reminds me of when the boys were talking about how seungri can bring up the mood, but can also ruin it.

of to make some more soshibang icons ..

jae u know what i used to have this imagination about kara and i dunno why it's often happened (all the things I imagined and always talked bout)

dhul we do that too bout Bang Generation hahaha

Coz I used to have this imagination of Jessica-Donghae to be together in one scene and Bam they are hahaha

Bwahahaha soy yeah that one soooo hilarious the song is Lie but the announcer dance to GG XD XD XD there another connection between SoShi and BB XD

dun forget GD and Yoona gif yah^^

heres the yoona & gd gif, lol the quality was bad so i didnt even attempt a regular gif <3

and of course im going to make the icons now, haha someone come up with some shipping names for the couples.

mjonpe.gif

G-Dragon pairings

- Taeyeon

- Jessica

- Yoona

- Tiffany

- Seohyun

- Hyoyeon

- Yuri

- Sunny

- Sooyoung

Daesung

- Taeyeon

- Jessica

- Yoona

- Tiffany

- Seohyun

- Hyoyeon

- Yuri

- Sunny

- Sooyoung

Taeyang

- Taeyeon

- Jessica

- Yoona

- Tiffany

- Seohyun

- Hyoyeon

- Yuri

- Sunny

- Sooyoung

- Taeyeon

- Jessica

- Yoona

- Tiffany

- Seohyun

- Hyoyeon

- Yuri

- Sunny

- Sooyoung

Seungri

- Taeyeon

- Jessica

- Yoona

- Tiffany

- Seohyun

- Hyoyeon

- Yuri

- Sunny

- Sooyoung

and guys just ignore whoever comes in here and discusses about anything else but soshibang .. i dont want this thread to get closed down before we cna spread the love :)

Guest pencilcasee.

I'm glad the thread seems more at ease now with less unnecessary posts :)

I found a few more pictures from the Cyworld even that haven't been posted. I believe this was the first big meeting between both groups? Well they probably met backstage at a music show or something, but the Cyworld event was pretty big and it was the first time personally my first time seeing interaction between the two groups ^_^

2007091219241110021yjb7da5.th.jpg

20070912194106750731vs0.th.jpg

soshibanggp5.th.jpg

AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHH soy thankyuuuu for GD and Yoona icon sooo gonna use it now hahaha

credits to you^^

Yoona can go with Seungri and GD

Tiffany deff GD

Hyoyeon mmm Taeyang

Sunny with Daesung hahaha

Taeyeon or Yuri can go with TOP coz they could make him smile more

the rest of SoShi gals can be with suju boys hahahaha

But I want Yoona with Kibum too >.< *dilema*

jae hahaha yeah I love that vid too how happy SoShi gals are,that's why ppl loves them they always cheers others w/o hesitation^^

Guest jaeners

^ Yeah! I've seen some artists who looks really bored during other artists performances so it's kind of annoying to see that. T_T But seeing Soshi happy and cheering for other artists while they perform is just <3..you can't help, but love them. ^_____^

lol its because soshi are fangirls are heart, haha no matter what, lmao like everytime they see big bang, they end up singing one of their hit sogns, and i think its the cutest thing ever, esp when fany is invovled.

so a little comic and some more icons :

zkke10.png

2nle5u0.png30vndiu.pnganf1av.png

.. more to come tomorrow

Archived