Soshi ♥ Bang (소시뱅) - 14 Times The Love

Guest Soy

Guest JunsuLover

Omg, there's so much.. rivalry between this one & the wonderbang thread.

But I love you for creating this Soy<3

And sorry to be a downer, but I doubt the special stage will be with SNSD.

Lol, it'd be like.. a DREAM COME TRUE if it was though.

Anyways, these are the pairings I like:

GD + TaeYeon. Or Tiffany. Just because the leaders would be the dorkiest couple ever!

Seungri + Yoona. They were freaking adorable of Manwon Happiness.

Youngbae + Jessica. The serious members. Lol, they would always kills the mood. Hahahah kidding<3

Daesung + Yuri or Sunny. All three are so smiley and happy all the time. It'd be cute.

TOP + Tiffany. Or SooYoung. I don't know why. But I can just imagine him with them. Lol, random, yes.

-----

I would die if I saw performing Kissing You.

LMAO, can't even imgaine him holding the lollipop!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol im still crossing my fingers, hahaha though i looked at the girls' schedule and on the 25, they're not really doing anything that night, but i mean it would have to be right after a radio interview. gosh .. i really wish they would do a special stage with these two, i think they would both enjoy it.

THIS IS A SOSHIBANG THREAD. NOT A SOSHIBANG VS. OTHER COUPLES THREAD.

T___T.

ANYWAYS.

Yeah, I agree with Ally T__T. I doubt that it would be SNSD, but OMG, I'd spaz like crazy if it was.

...And Yoona's still the only girl I'll let with JiYong LOL.

Along with Lee Yeonhee, but she's unrelated xD.

I would make an icon, but I suck hahaha.

Yeah, it's very improbable. :( If it were really SNSD, there would be an article about it already.

It's still cool that some of the members get to interact with one another on variety shows. I just hope that all the members could attend one day :) instead of just certain members although they're really cute !

SunDae and Sunny D-Lite ... all about food :lol:

damm xD SOSHI-BANG too !

this is awesome , lol xD ROFL !

bigbang can be paired up to every girls groups !

-- love the desings of the front page , helluh awesome !

sockrahtease ; some disagreements with the couple names ):< jkjk. hahah.

But you got YoonAh's couple names wrong, kus its YOON A//Ah, not Yoo NA. DaeNa does sound incredibly adorable though ♥

& we could make Hyo Yeon's couple names prettier [i feel bad that hers sounds so weird T_T]. We could make her feel special by putting her names in front of the guy's name? Like HyoJi, & Dae Yeon [we make DaeSung&TaeYeon=SungYeon <3]. After all, this is GIRLS' generations, since when does the guy's name has to go first >:D

Just a suggestion though ^_______^ XD keke.

the chart is so cute =______=^ I wish I had your skills, man T_T

wonder bang! soshi junior!

I thought this was already resolved :\\

Maybe I should just head to WB & SuShi threads & do this too, huh =_______=

jaykay. I like them all so I wouldn't do that ^^;

lol we dont have to go exactly but how their names are set out, haha as long as the pairing name is catchy and easy to remember right .. lol thats why i to this day still love taedae .. lol and im not going to change it. lol watch them debut with a trot album under that name.

LOL well energywen and i were talking yesterday and said lol if we went with SeungFany hahahaha it would sound like symphony really fast too. haha which is kind of lame.

taedae is cute .. come on now hahahah just the way it looks makes me smile. even though im a daeri type of gal.

Hahaha Soy, Taedae makes me think of the word 'today'. Well, I think it'll sound like it if you say it fast. I like Rifany~ <3

LOL well energywen and i were talking yesterday and said lol if we went with SeungFany hahahaha it would sound like symphony really fast too. haha which is kind of lame.

LOL those are so true! I didn't realize that @_@

Guest FATJELLYBEANZ

OHMYYGOOD i just found out that BIGBANG's going to be having a special stage on MUSICBANK

And guys let\s PRAYYY thats it's SNSD ! Ahhh i want to know soo bad !

hohmagah~ i REALLY hope that its SNSD. LETS ALL PRAY AND CROSS OUR FINGERS~!

wah~ this thread is GROWING! its been a day too. wow. SOSHIBANG LOVE!!

anyone have any soshibang fanfics to share ?
-waves- im currently writing a story for Soshibang. click ME!well actually its SuperSoshiBang. :mellow: my friend is about to make a Soshibang fanfic though.

you're facts are the CUTEST ever. i love the Sunny D-light one the best. haha my friend made that couple name for Taeyang and Daesung. =D

Guest sockrahtease

sockrahtease ; some disagreements with the couple names ):< jkjk. hahah.

But you got YoonAh's couple names wrong, kus its YOON A//Ah, not Yoo NA. DaeNa does sound incredibly adorable though ♥

& we could make Hyo Yeon's couple names prettier [i feel bad that hers sounds so weird T_T]. We could make her feel special by putting her names in front of the guy's name? Like HyoJi, & Dae Yeon [we make DaeSung&TaeYeon=SungYeon <3]. After all, this is GIRLS' generations, since when does the guy's name has to go first >:D

Just a suggestion though ^_______^ XD keke.

Oh, thanks for telling me that! LOL I didn't know. ^^;

Hyo Yeon's couple names do sounds bit off. -___- We could make her the exception and make hers go before...

I finally made something, hahas. Just two things though //

2nlhc34.jpg

I can't help it~ Sunny D-Lite ftw.

OMFG this took forever to make. it was SO hard finding an appropriate Yeong Bae pic. :X

vy9pmv.jpg

~

Guest Lishathestain

oh yeah..i'm so gonna stalk this thread B) well i basically stalk SoshiBang as an everyday job since i watched manwon happiness ^^

sockrahtease THAT is amajing.srsly.they're my fav couples!!! esp jessicaxtaeyang..i hope taeyang is taller than sica tho LMAO..

Guest sockrahtease

thanks girls... and Soy, you're right... it does sound like symphony. HAHAHAS~

It'd be cool if it was a So Shi Bang special stage, but if it's not... it's all good in the hood. They still belong together in our hearts/minds. ;)

blu_smiley, it's freaking cute T.T

Soshi Bang approves for the Doll Concept :ph34r:

78918217eo5.jpg

75225413oo3.jpg

credit: asianfanatics gallery

Different, yet so much similarities

v

That's a great manip you did there :lol:

Archived