Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soy

Soshi ♥ Bang (소시뱅) - 14 Times The Love

hmm....im sad that there has hardly been any kind of interaction b/w the 2 groups...

i really want some channel to pull off something amazing and give us a collab b/w these 2 groups because that would b just absolutely epic!!!

hi guys i start to write a fanfic for g-yoon and i made some photos and i will share it here with you guys

889033408.jpg

380495995.jpg

248275827.jpg

241100588.jpg

821697811.jpg

9a6510dc44.jpg

1325878917441.jpg

IT IS ALL CREATED BY ME

you can read my fanfic if you want here if you want

^that was from variety show- Miraculous Victory & Defeat in early 2008 for New Year Special episode.  That show was so funny. and daesung was so cute and funny in that episode. biggrin.gif

Guess what I noticed? Taeyeon had pink extensions for "The Boys" and GD has pink extensions for his album "Alive" XD Coincidence?

Guess what I noticed? Taeyeon had pink extensions for "The Boys" and GD has pink extensions for his album "Alive" XD Coincidence?

I know right? I noticed that too. G-Tae<3

Hi There! SNSD and Bigbang lovers! I've created a blog about Soshibang.. http://foshoshibang.wordpress.com/

Pls. visit and i would like to ask the permission of everyone if i can use your post on my blog. I would really appreciate it. (: THANK YOU!

BTW.. im a JiFany lova..

SNSDxBB

Announcements