Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Soy do you think you can make me an icon ? My favorite pairing would have

to be Seungri&Yoonha :)

Oh and i cant wati for subbs for MVD :)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, no offense to anyone, but bringing other groups pairings into here is just really irrelevant. Last time I checked, this is a SNSDxBB thread, not a "which pairing is better thread"

Anywhos, Soy, those reasons you listed are so cute! I love the one when Tiffany gave SeungRi a shoutout <3 Seung Rwi hahah XD

I want GD&Jess :x my faves!

Btw, gee whiz, Seung Ri sure is really tall O_O for someone his age @_@ SNSD are tiny next to BB hahah.

Guest disfunktional.

some reasons are so cute and some are just there for entertainment lol.

omo. you cropped and fitted their pictures in perfectly. i wanna see Soshibang

do a collab too. they're so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

Guest Vivian1430263011

wow, another new page! xP

Soy, do you think you can make me a G-Dragon & Tiffany icon for me?

i cant wait till i see the subbed version of MVD, now i can find out what they're saying. lol

ahh.

I really want them to do a collab. together! like you said, the leaders together, and each boy gets 2 girls LOLOL!

tiffany was in the MVAD w/ daesung in the recent one. I haven't watched it yet but hopefully they had some kind of interaction? xD

The girls are complete dorks, so are the boys. Their personalities match very well haha :) I came to like SNSD a lot after watching SeungRi VS Yoona manwon~ Xd

I hope they become great friends x)

I kinda don't really like BB having too many collabs w/ WG - it gets too overdone. I like WG too but I just kinda would rather have it mixed up a lil' bit. xD

BB fans might kill me but I'm rather happy that the boys are finally able to interact with other girl groups. I renember a couple months earlier (before their Always mini album), I was just like 'they never seemed to have interacted with ANY girl groups (or girls at all.. besides park bom XD) yet!' it was just kinda like they were isolated lol. XD so it's coooool that they're interacting with others around their age group. :)

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

I was watching some SNSD and BIGBANG performances and i noticed that when SOSHI was

performing in the KBS Music festival and it was Juhyun's part to sing she does this " im hot fan thing" and i watched BIGBANG perform last farewell and GD does it too ! <3

Here's the link to Soshi's performance , haha BIGBANG's in there as well http://youtube.com/watch?v=WErppGgXJso she does it at 4 :22

And here's bigbang performance http://youtube.com/watch?v=iArSkwuxNmQ GD does it at 1:32

and Poop-Shoop-A-Loop I'm a hardcore BIGBANG fan and i to get happy when they interact with other groups . EXPECIALLY SOSHI : )

Guest loveex3

Lol, no offense to anyone, but bringing other groups pairings into here is just really irrelevant. Last time I checked, this is a SNSDxBB thread, not a "which pairing is better thread"

yeah, but we have our opinions.

some of us think wonderbang are cuter,

and some think soshibang.. it's not bashing.. just OPINIONS.

plus, they never really did any 'real' collabs together.

wonderbang did. that's why someone made a wonderbang thread.

although i'm in love with wonderbang,

i'm starting to think soshibang are also really cute..

but i can't imagine bigbangboys singing "into the new world" :mellow:

haha. but i guess it's because it's just not their style of music..

but it'd be cute to see them dance & sing to it :D

Guest melo.breeze

lol i rarely ever post but i just want to say something coz its really bothering me.

for those under the impression that BB SoShi do not match because of the difference in groups and music genre, i would like to say this...

Well yes SoShi does have 4 more member than BB but if u think SoShi is better suited with SuJu u must remember SuJu also has 4 more members than SoShi...

and another thing to add is even though there music is different, isn't there a saying 'opposites attract.'

I'M ALL FOR SoShi BANG :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

^

mmm yes yes u rite everyone has right to say their own opinion but this is not POLL thread

this is SOSHI BANG thread for ppl who loves these 2 groups together and wanted to see them together that's all tho hahaha

Im sure any WB fans dun want to see this "Soshi Bang is cutter and better than WB" kinda comment in WB thread rite?

although i'm in love with wonderbang,

i'm starting to think soshibang are also really cute..

but i can't imagine bigbangboys singing "into the new world" :mellow:

haha. but i guess it's because it's just not their style of music..

but it'd be cute to see them dance & sing to it :D

lol im sorry but .. haha thats what the wonderbang thread is for, haha if i wanted to, i could go over there and say

"oh wg and bb is cute, but yet i still like soshi bang more" and what would the reaction be ? the same as over here, so thats why people should post in their respective threads to avoid wars and troubles, it is a difference in opinions.

around 2:00ish .. snsd sings part of lies .. (haha who said they can't collab) ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Rxdg7qsBo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Rn-7XENIc

lol at 2:29 you can see seungri in the bg, going along with the dance, so cute <3

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

I wasn't gonna say anything to keep the peace in this thread but since people keep coming and not necessarily bash SOSHIBANG but are making comments that arent needed. And so what if they didnt do any "REAL COLLABS" together that doesnt mean anything , what if they havnt done any collabs? that doesnt mean they arent cute together or cant be SOSHIBANG . And i think its funny how wonderbang fans are saying that they arent gonna make any rude comments about SOSHIBANG but yet were still getting attacked. And

by the way im pretty positive no one in this thread has bashed Wondergirls or WonderBang

Guest saranghaebada

Because .... they like to sing SES songs haha

YAYYY!!! They're also a SES fans! Good good! Ahehehe! I love Big Bang and Girls Generation but I love them more now because they are a SES fan. Yayy!!!

haha do you want like a regular gif or like an icon gif.

anyways i was too busy making this

http://i25.tinypic.com/121ajat.png

lol maybe it should be daesung/sunny/yuri remember during the charity event ? when they requested Yuri's freshly squeezed orange juice ?

I shall bow down to thee...that's wickedly awesome! I cheer to that anyday! ;)

-ida

Guest sockrahtease

nobody asked you to come up in here and tell us why there is a wonderbang thread. obviously the reason is bc they have wonderbang fans, which is the same reason why there is a so shi bang thread---bc we are so shi bang fans, a thread for so nyuh shi dae and big bang. hence the title.

also it's not bashing, but your opinions are unwanted and irrelevant in this thread. keep them in your mind or take it elsewhere. perhaps the wonderbang thread will do.

are they ever together..

yes they are. check the front page and if you'd like to know WHEN they are ever together, just ask. we won't bite.

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

soy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Rn-7XENIc

lol at 2:29 you can see seungri in the bg, going along with the dance, so cute <3

ALSO at 4:15 you can see Tiffany laugh at the sight of GD smacking his own butt <3

And i found this on today's MVD Tiffany sings lies by bigbang : )

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U6qAV4PHaSI at 7 : 12 <3

Oh gosh i love how SNSD always sings BIGBANG songs <33

sockrahtease hahaha calm down calm down XD

mmm guys being together doesnt mean just perf togther on stage but also together in variety shows,together in one stage eventho they're not sing together

but they deff support each other that's all tho

not a big deal actually

hmmm u know what I remember when ppl keep saying that SNSD dun have this MODEL materials coz they look lik kids and too bubbly well look what happened now they beign chased by many fashion mags

and I will just wait the time for SoShi and BB to do some collab if not in music maybe in drama, who knows what will happen no?

Guest STEPHOO--

that's from Miraculous Victory and Defeat

thanks!

I kinda don't really like BB having too many collabs w/ WG - it gets too overdone. I like WG too but I just kinda would rather have it mixed up a lil' bit. xD

I agree. Something new won't hurt right?

Archived