♥Nishikido Ryo♥

Guest hiroko_666

Guest plumangel3

Hi Ryo fans :)

ahh he looks so hot as always :D thanks for the pics ~neh~long~.

i cant wait for his next project.... lol i know, so soon huh? =p

im rewatching 1LOT right now. i love watching Ryo as Asou kun.

its definitely one that i'll rewatch forever.

^ :lol: yeah, Ryo is so blunt sometimes. =p he cant help it :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13!hello.miracle ahhhhh i remember seeing that mr.x clip.. actually i had the video of that show before my pc crashed on me >,< but he was like not so much.. attention grabbing to me at that moment.. (years ago that is) and now hes finally grabbed hold, a strong one too! and i freakign love that vid. hes so sexy.

lol and i cracked up as well during the magazine part! haha he was jsut staring and aya's like.. F cup! and hes like hmm yeah! haha. so cute. and YOU MUSTTTTTTT WATCH LAST FRIENDS

me love bluntness! beating around the bush isn't fun. ryo + brownie point = ftw! <3

o wow, guess i'll join the club too!!! so i finally decided to watch 1 litre of tears and man amazing drama. Ryo was too adorable to resist while watching the drama so i just have to become a fan of his. Interesting, i didn't know erika was such a diva & that they didn't get along (refering back to earlier posts). well, it's ok, show whatever the public wants to see, but she is a good actress i'll admit and i do admired her for playing the role of Ayo so well in the drama.

Guest Decielo

*CELEBRATING*

HELLO NEW FANS ~~~~~~~~ \:D/

Oh I'm sooo very happy that Ryo is getting more fans!

I think that's the only reward he can get from people after all the things he did XD and because he's so HOT! XDD

oh I FAIL AT LIFE! I have Last Friends but haven't seen an episode yet!

I was so busy I couldn't! :D

I'm watching it starting next MONDAY! p(^-^)q ~~~~~~~

Guest <3 for six seasons

OMGWTH. NISHIKIDO RYO IS SO HOTTTTT!~

i love him in 1litre of tears. **jshdjdh;; GOTTA WATCH LAST FRIENDS!!~**

his pictures are so.. SMEXY. :blush:

GOSH, why does he have to be so.. HOT?! <33

Even though i'm currently in my Yamapi-fandom, i still have the hots for this guy. ;D <33

Guest skadoosh!

13!hello.miracle ahhhhh i remember seeing that mr.x clip.. actually i had the video of that show before my pc crashed on me >,< but he was like not so much.. attention grabbing to me at that moment.. (years ago that is) and now hes finally grabbed hold, a strong one too! and i freakign love that vid. hes so sexy.

lol and i cracked up as well during the magazine part! haha he was jsut staring and aya's like.. F cup! and hes like hmm yeah! haha. so cute. and YOU MUSTTTTTTT WATCH LAST FRIENDS

me love bluntness! beating around the bush isn't fun. ryo + brownie point = ftw! <3

it was too big TT-TT i had to take it down!

do you know how to resize gifs? because i sure dont. :x

i definitely shall watch last friends. :3

once i finsish attention please...ive noticed in a lot of jdramas, its pretty reepptitive?

like, in the beginning theres a problem. by the end of the episode, she overcomes the problem... with a moral lesson or something. XD

but ryos adorable in attention pplease.

I CANT BELIEVE IM SO LATE WITH HIM. TT-TT

TOTOALLLLYYY not advertising ro anything, but here are some ryo icons that i made. :X

CLICK

enjoy (: + credit if used.

it was too big TT-TT i had to take it down!

do you know how to resize gifs? because i sure dont. :x

i definitely shall watch last friends. :3

once i finsish attention please...ive noticed in a lot of jdramas, its pretty reepptitive?

like, in the beginning theres a problem. by the end of the episode, she overcomes the problem... with a moral lesson or something. XD

but ryos adorable in attention pplease.

I CANT BELIEVE IM SO LATE WITH HIM. TT-TT

i'm so late with him as well! :( resize GIFs ?!?! uhh drag the gif into adobe imageready and then just resize it down :o and the whole thing will resize as well. U BETTER MOST AWESOMELY WATCH LAST FRIENDS! heck i just finished downloading ep 8 but no softsubs yet T0T ur not done attention please ? i finished it all on monday! including the hawaiin SP. i feraking love his smile at her from the outside of the cockpit towards the end, ugh his smile is so sexay.

Guest skadoosh!

i'm so late with him as well! :( resize GIFs ?!?! uhh drag the gif into adobe imageready and then just resize it down :o and the whole thing will resize as well. U BETTER MOST AWESOMELY WATCH LAST FRIENDS! heck i just finished downloading ep 8 but no softsubs yet T0T ur not done attention please ? i finished it all on monday! including the hawaiin SP. i feraking love his smile at her from the outside of the cockpit towards the end, ugh his smile is so sexay.

OMG okay i finished it yesterday (OMG HE WENT TO HAWAII, AND WHEN HE WAS YELLING AT HER- I COULD FEEL IT. he acts so weel TT-TT<3)

and i was going to start another drama but i started last friends instead.

OMG. RYO. HEARTTHROB. LOVE. <3

the beginning? his wave? his smile?

its not even only sexay, its BEAUTIFUL.

RYO RYO RYO RYO RYO TT-TT <3

im almost done with ep 1 but i had to come on soompi to spazzz about his gorgeousness - how he moves in with her, BF MATERIAL FTW. <3

i knw i know, hes the abusive one, but hey, its ryo! <3

PM me dl info? ^^;

i am wondering if there is any photoshooots for this drama of him?

plus, i think he's the one who dies. because in the first ep, everyone has thought backflashes except...him.

EDIT.

he. is. such. a good. actor.

i was almost to the point of tears when he beat michrui. and and...

after he stopped hitting her, the look on his face...it was...

omg.

i am.

speechless.

I haven't been in here for a while but Last Friends is addicting and I wonder if the little boy will make him change his DV in the end. I'm still hoping that he will win a supporting award for this role. GANBATTE!! Anyway, I thought I should just share this picture w/ you all Ryo fans.

itsgottabeloveryolizmr9.jpg

me wearing the same shirt as Ryo.. LOL :P

Guest Q_Park

I've just recently become his fan after seeing him in 1 Litre of Tears!

I loved his role as Haruto and he's a good actor!

- Kyu

RYO <33 I'm so obsessed with him now that I watched Attention Please ^^ hehehe. 1 Litre of Tears was my favorite drama! Man I hate tear jerkers >_> ahaa. but Ryo is sooo hot! anybody knows if he's going to be in Attention Please Sydney Special 2? Cause people are saying he might not :tears: but me wants some Ryo & Aya action! ahdjkadkjad! lmao.

Guest skadoosh!

^i think that already aired and he's most liekely definitely in it.

the subbing teams are going to sub it after last friends finishes airing. :)

Guest saturnchen

I'm watching Ryo in Last Friends right now, maan what a different role than 1 Litre of Tears!Makes me want to hate him but i can't bc it's Ryoo^^;

Guest si11y_wabb1t

ryo nishikido wow i haven't seen him around

probably cuz i don't watch anymore dramas with him in it >_<

but i remember that one i thing i love about him that's really unique

it's those droopy eyes that look sad but innocent at the same time

gosh it's so cute

not everyone has those lol

((he was also in attention please! right? anybody seen that?))

Guest lalaleidy

So his name is Nishikido Ryo! I'm not really a great fan of his. I saw him in 1 litre of tears and his acting moved me.. He's kinda cute, btw.

Archived