♥Nishikido Ryo♥

Guest hiroko_666

Guest xboleex

^^, found international Ryo-home. Happy. He's one of my most favorite J-actors since watching 1LOT, then LF. Love him in cool boy image so much! Now, I'm watching him in RnK. God, he is adorable in new image [low IQ, talkative guy]. I have to say that he is a talent actor because of the way he has chose his role --> not afraid of challenging characters.

ah, one more thing, has anyone listen his new song [Ordinary in Color single]? wonderful,>0<.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

omg, i love his eyes, mouth and of course his moles...love, love his moles...Nishikido Ryo is so adorable.

huh? why is he feature in the Gay Magazine even though i doubt he's that way....maybe it's gay as in happy?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest vanggirlie

tacchon and ryo has such luxurious hair. they look adorable sleeping there.

oh and i hope everything goes well for ryo.

Guest Maia-chan

tacchon and ryo has such luxurious hair. they look adorable sleeping there.

oh and i hope everything goes well for ryo.

I won't worry. The Puzzle album promotion is still going on strongly and Ryo has been appearing on Kanjani8's radio shows recently. He mentioned having completed the PV shooting with Subaru & Ohkura, and nothing more about the accident was said.

More from Kanjani8's new calendar, this time Ryo & Yasu:

k8calendar20092010postc.jpg

Guest pankeiko

Love that picture! Look at Tacchon looking like 'eh?!' LOL

I love Ryo! He's my first obsession! Next to Big Bang!

He's really hot and nice! Even though he may speak harshly, he's still kind to his friends n.n

I can't watch Ichi Rittoru cause it makes me cry toooooo much! I feel so bad when Ryo cries! >_<

But I loved him in Ganbatte Ikkimasshoi! He's SO cute!! n.n

Archived