♥Nishikido Ryo♥

Guest hiroko_666

Guest superfreakk

Yeah, his acting is really good seeing as he doesn't act like that much outside of that drama, lol. He can be so blunt sometimes. Also, the last time I checked, his blog entries were starting to sound like haikus.

He was so cute as a junior. So short and I love his voice, haha.

chibiryozv4.png

this is cute.

ryochan.png

**again, credit goes to whoever uploaded these on to the internet, so don't kill me if you did.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Decielo

OMG! I couldn't believe it when I first heard that Uchi is back (KUSANO TOOOO ♥♥♥) and that Ryo is going to be in a drama again!! THAT WAS JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD TO HEAR but... I wish that Ryo would be okay and not be overload with work! I wouldn't want him to be tired or ill ♥♥

Guest plumangel3

i just saw some mag scans of Ryo and wow he was soo hot!!

he should show off his body more =p

and he looks ADORABLE when he was younger. :D

hope to see him acting again too ^^

what's the latest news with ryo??

he's my fav. singer in NEWS

but haven't been updated about him for quite a long time

just like Decielo said, the latest news of Ryo is that he is guest starring in a dama sp along with Uchi and it will be airing for only 4 days(but still worth it) in February.

Guest plumangel3

OMG OMG OMG!! GIRLS YOU SHOULD SEE THIS!! ♥♥♥♥

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=308444413

I JUST CAN'T STOP THE FLAILING AND THE WATERFALL OF DROOL!! :D:D

GOD DAMMIT!! Ryo is just soooooooooooooooooooo GOD DAMN SEXY!! ♥♥♥

yeah those were the mag pics that i saw! XD

He's SO HOT!!!! and wow he's body...... :w00t:

i'm looking forward to him acting again even tho

its not for that long :)

Guest Decielo

yeah those were the mag pics that i saw! XD

He's SO HOT!!!! and wow he's body...... :w00t:

i'm looking forward to him acting again even tho

its not for that long :)

LOL! I know! he just defines the word HOT! XDD

LoL You girls are so cute... Ryo fans are so adorable <3

I hope the rumour about him in a new drama is true!

we're in love with a cuuutie! XD SEXYHOTTIEDEVILISHBEAUTY .. we should be cute ;P

It is true! it's not a rumor at all! Ryo said so himself on stage when Uchi came in.. it was in NEWS CON! :D

Oh sorry. I meant that other rumour about him in a drama with the cutie Asami :)

I'm looking very forward to watching Isshun no Kaze ni Nare, of course. It feels like GI days again <3 <3 <3

Guest Decielo

^

O_______________O there's another drama rumor that I haven't heard of yet??? XOOO

I hope it's true, but then again.. It would be so much more than he can handle!! I mean TWO groups, appearances, concerts, tv shows,... double everything.... then a drama?!! >.< poor Ryo! ♥

aaaah! :D ♥♥♥ GI days!! ... I can just remember how HOT uchi was then,, "NAKATA SABURO!"... XDD and ooooh you can't forget Ryo screaming "FUZAKENNA!!!" HOTHOTHOT ASJFKASHFOKLA:SG JKAL"SGJ ♥ *flails* *flails*

• 4 weeks later...
Guest vanggirlie

Oh sorry. I meant that other rumour about him in a drama with the cutie Asami :)

I'm looking very forward to watching Isshun no Kaze ni Nare, of course. It feels like GI days again <3 <3 <3

wait i thought there was a rumour that ryo was going to be doing a drama with keiko kitagawa. the drama is suppose to be a comedy romance or something and ryo is the lead i think. did they change keiko to asami? well it doesn't really matter to me because i just want to see ryo in a drama (preferrably romance drama as lead).

i'm so excited about the drama with ryo and uchi. uchi should do more dramas because he is hot hot hot as an actor. i totally drool over uchi (and of course ryo) in dramas.

oh and i'm loving ryo's arms (muscles) in his half nude pics.

It's confirmed that Ryo will be starring in a spring drama called, Last Friend.

Synopsis

Michiru, is a beauty parlor assistant who suffers domestic violence at the hands of her boyfriend. Michiru's classmate Ruka, a successful motocross racer carries an unmentionable burden in her heart. Attracted to her is Takeru, a hair and make-up artist who has a fear of sex. The lives of the three characters become intertwined when they begin living together in a share house.

Cast confirmed

Nagasawa Masami as Michiru

Ueno Juri as Ruka

Eita as Takeru

Nishikido Ryo as Shimura

Mizukawa Asami as Minami

I hope it doesn't end up being like a sad drama.. just by the title and the plotline. I'm really looking forward to this. Ryo is back into the acting business.

credits to wiki and tokyograph

Archived