♥Nishikido Ryo♥

Guest hiroko_666

Guest Khikarugal

I was watching a video on youtube by Boyce Avenue and I thought Fabian (that's his name) kinda looks like Ryo in some ways. :D

fab.jpg

If you watch the video, you might think so too because he frowns when he's singing..kinda like what ryo does too...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vanggirlie

i think that's maru in the background giving a question look into space.

yasu is quite pretty and always dressing quite interesting.

i love how ryo looks in that pic. his messy 90s hairdo makes him look young and cute. he looks like a high school-er.

that guy from Boyce Avenue, he doesn't look like ryo when you really look at him but at a glance he reminds you of ryo. he's quite cute nonetheless.

Guest xnanairodays

Aw, love Ryo.

He was great in 1 Litre of Tears. Haven't actually heard him sing yet :phew:

you should :D his voice is sexy !

try NEWS & Kanjani8 ^^

• 1 month later...
Guest Decielo

かっこいね〜亮君は〜♡

I saw 「Last Friends」and I have to admit... Even though Sasuke is supposed to be the bad guy, I really fell in love with him, and he broke my heart! He loved Michiru so much! ㅠ.ㅠ .. the last episode, how he held that wedding dress... and all the words he wrote to Michiru in that letter, were just tormenting! I would kill myself if I was her! LOL XD jk.

I haven't seen 「Ryuusei no Kizuna」yet. But, I think it looks good from all the spots, and news I've seen and heard about it ^^.

I hates college for not giving me the time to get my dose of Ryo-chan! XD

I think he needs a different haircut though T_T .... something New & HOT! XD *hides from other fans* :P

まだ、亮ちゃんが好きからさ〜気にしないで。。:P

Guest kiralz0mg

I thought he did an amazing job in Last Friends. It was very believable.. almost to the point of scariness LOL

Guest Decielo

^

^

Totally! he scared the hell out of me! but at the same time, I couldn't help but love him xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daisyink

Holy crap, Ryo in Last Friends was freakin' scary! o_o

I can't believe people still love that character.

I mean, he totally abused her--mentally and physically.

And killing himself like that wasn't noble, he just made her feel guilty for making him die, when in fact all that happened was HIS fault.

Seriously guys. :/

Guest Decielo

Holy crap, Ryo in Last Friends was freakin' scary! o_o

I can't believe people still love that character.

I mean, he totally abused her--mentally and physically.

And killing himself like that wasn't noble, he just made her feel guilty for making him die, when in fact all that happened was HIS fault.

Seriously guys. :/

LOL! I agree that it's all his fault and that it wasn't noble at all..

I don't really hate the violent self of Sasuke, but..

talking about "Ryo" I can't stop loving him even though it was all his fault and even though he was so scary it almost stopped my heart ne.

^^;

Guest narye

News drama for Ryo :D

Hideaki Takizawa (27) has picked up his first starring role in a serial drama since 2005. He will share the screen with Ryo Nishikido (24) in a TBS series tentatively titled "Orthros no Inu," named after the two-headed dog from Greek mythology.

The thrilling human drama has Takizawa playing the role of a mysterious and ambitious man with a wicked heart, who possesses the power to heal pain and illness with the touch of his hand. Nishikido, on the other hand, plays a high school teacher with a gentle heart, but who has the ability to kill with his touch. The two happen to meet, resulting in a battle of good and evil.

Takizawa's last starring role in a series was in the 2005 NHK taiga drama "Yomini coopersune." Before that, he played the lead in Fuji TV's "Boku Dake no Madonna."

TBS will broadcast "Orthros no Inu" on Friday nights at 10:00pm, starting in July

source:http://www.tokyograph.com

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CrimsonsNight

K, haha~ guna flood da thread w/ more pix agen XD

Ryo x Takki

many ppl c da resemblence~ haha^^"I fink it's onli @ certain angles tho XD

camera.JPGtakicute.jpg

i think this pic of Ryo looks most like takki @@"

ryochan.jpg

Taguchi x Ryo (acting in a skit for "most romantic couple") ~ it's rili cuteXD u guys should watch da clip on youtube ^0^!

SC-2005-03-06_04.jpg

628d3_snapshot20060211225458.jpg

ryolookslikealoser8xh.jpg

here comes RYOCHI combo

31wi.jpg

e29rq3hq.jpg

steaming...

bscap0716rb.jpgbscap0907tp.jpg

unofficalryo0534ry.jpg

(left)*cough* erm...hand thing agen? haha jus doing his sexy dance~^3^

guys with guitars......so irresistable ><

258245449.jpg

ummm where is that taguchi and ryo video i searched for it on youtube but i cant find it could u please tell me what its called or give me a link? please.

Guest Maia-chan

CrimsonsNight, the Taguchi & Ryo video was from KAT-TUN vs Kanjani8 on Shounen Club. Maybe you can find the subbed version at community.livejournal.com/bakanosekai.

• 2 months later...
Guest XJShinoda

I first saw this guy in 1 Litre of Tears, then just an epi of Last Friends. I can say that he acts really well. Especially for the role in LF.

But the major reason that i fell so hard for him is the reason that i am watching Orthros no Inu.

OMG~~~!!!! He's so pure inside!!!! Gah!!!! Can't wait to see more of him in dramas!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bunnieee_ears

woahhh~ he totally makes my heart go keraazzyyy~~!!

thanks for the pictures guys!~ he's so awesome ><"

Ryo-kun forever <3 (I'm sorry tegoshi. i switched haha!!)

+edit: nawww man!~ topped a page T_T"

• 1 year later...
Guest dancingfreak

Does anyone know an official site for Ryo? 

You know, with all the news about him. Stalker pics, songs, CFs, movies, dramas he's in?

Please tweet me at @forladyspring if you do.

THANK YOU~ :D

Archived