♥Nishikido Ryo♥

Guest hiroko_666

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Juli~<3

ryo secretes some kind of secret aura about him.

when looking at him the first time you just think ok, maybe needs more sleep.

but once you start watching his acting its like wowww <33

lol he needs to start acting more

Guest plumangel3

ryo secretes some kind of secret aura about him.

when looking at him the first time you just think ok, maybe needs more sleep.

but once you start watching his acting its like wowww <33

lol he needs to start acting more

LOL yah thats true. his eyes seem tired alot doesnt it?

Ryo is such a cutie ^^ i loved him in One Litre of Tears. that story breaks my heart and the drama was incredible :D

he really does need to be in more dramas ^^

Guest Decielo

His eyes are tired because he works alot *huuuuugs*! ♥

I can't lie! I'd love to see Ryo in more dramas but.. I don't want him to over work himself!!

Guest chickyl3aby

ahhh i saw him in one litre of tears... i think he looks good when his hair is NOT parted down the middle like in the beginning part of one litre of tears.... his hair got better near the end of the drama ^_^

ayrenyeel2

Hahahah! He *does* look like Ryo!!!

I definitely see how you think that. Especially if they were both smiling.

Even though there are many Japanese guys that have this non-asian look, Ryo has it muCH more.

Guest plumangel3

I'm in the process of watching the SP of 1 Litre Of Tears since it's finally subbed.

when i saw the special the emotion i felt when i saw 1litres of tears came back :tears:

i cried alot during the special. such an amazing series ^^

&& ryo is hot when he's singing :)

i just saw a video where he sang Ai Igai no Nande mo Nai live.

i dont know if the title is totally correct but wow when he unbuttoned his shirt :w00t: LOL

Okay, so this capture is from K8 DVD tour concert. It's hillarious when Yoko and Baru doing a little prank to the rest of K8 by waking them up early in the more or so.. here's a capture of Ryo. I edited with a little blur to make the picture a little glow.. so it'll go with the feeling or mood of the picture... HehE.. ENJOY

ryonishikidoyg7.jpg

credits on the pix

Guest Decielo

when i saw the special the emotion i felt when i saw 1litres of tears came back :tears:

i cried alot during the special. such an amazing series ^^

&& ryo is hot when he's singing :)

i just saw a video where he sang Ai Igai no Nande mo Nai live.

i dont know if the title is totally correct but wow when he unbuttoned his shirt :w00t: LOL

I watched the special without subs and I understood 80% of it but... I cried like hell whenever I saw Ryo! and heard Konayuki! T__________________T;

HAHAHA~ I remember me fainting when I first saw that video!! my jaw dropped and I couldn't put it back up XDDDD ♥ :w00t: ~

Okay, so this capture is from K8 DVD tour concert. It's hillarious when Yoko and Baru doing a little prank to the rest of K8 by waking them up early in the more or so.. here's a capture of Ryo. I edited with a little blur to make the picture a little glow.. so it'll go with the feeling or mood of the picture... HehE.. ENJOY

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/1240/ryonishikidoyg7.jpg

credits on the pix

OMG! KAWAII~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♥♥♥♥ it makes me think of R-rated stuff XDDDDDDD

I want that video! >< I want the DVD! T____T;

ryonishikidoyg7.jpg

credits on the pix

do you have the link to that dvd? :) like crunchyroll, veoh, youtube,e tc?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest superfreakk

I heard that he's 5'7.... is that true?

Haha, yes, Ryo is really short, and was especially during his junior days, hence the name, Ryo-chan.

Anyways, I love Ryo-chan, he's so awesome. He's got a poison tongue, but he's so cute it doesn't even matter to me.

:P

I don't know if these have been posted but I found these on photobucket and they are adorable.

:3

nishikidoryo03pl3.jpg

haha, hairy legs.

bytxtryonicnikiryo7.png

**credit to whoever put these up on the internet.

Oh yeah, and Ryopi picture that I jacked from this website: http://vendy.blog3.petitmall.jp/blog-entry-622.html#more

winkup0712_temp2.jpg

haha, aww.

*_____* at Pi's Dolce & Gabbana briefs. So hot.

Archived