♥Nishikido Ryo♥

Guest hiroko_666

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Decielo

another one was in NEWS Concert..when I got arena seat right next to the walk stage..not the main one.. And I guess Ryo remembered me or sth when he saw my uchiwa..and he jumped out from the stage and stood right in front of me....

but...he gave his hand to other fans to touch..but when it was my turned he took his hand back...kept in behind him..and he just giggled...-__-'' then he took his hand out and let the fans next to me touch...yah...not me...he did that like 3 times, jump out the stage then tease me...the only part of his body i could touch..(or practically he let me touch) was his shoulder and his upper arms.......DANG.i want his hand tho

how cuuute can this man be!?!

and OMG!! I can't tell you how much I WISH I was you that day!.. I would pretend to be sad, so he'd come cheer me up ^^ XDD

I haven't yet watched Last Friends (I know I know) it's just that internet is not the best right now.. ^^ but looking at the bright side, I can watch two episodes at once..

I saw the caps from the Episode..

Ryo.. kissing Misami.......................................... *ENVIOUS* XD

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Gosh, if you Ryo fans HAVE NOT watched "Last Friends"

... ***prepare and beware.***

He's so

creepy

mean

evil

sadistic

... psychotic.

But its worth watching.

Plenty of Ryo moments ... even though he's

beating up his girlfriend

half the time.

The best part of the show is in the opening song... he's shirtless =D

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

^i read a summary of that. sounds creepy but ryo's in it xD

just watched 1L of tears, cant believe i left it until now.

ryo is unbelievably good. i love it when he has the puzzled yet serious look. so hott!!

Guest princessa_3187

i think i've fallen in love with him the moment i'm done watching 1 litre of tears.

now he's the only one i could think of..

hahaha!!!

Guest Cerise

He's so

creepy

mean

evil

sadistic

... psychotic.

But its worth watching.

half the time.

HAHAHAH~ that just makes me love him so much more XD perhaps I'm obsessed or something like it~

there's just something bout his moles that makes him cute... :lol:

something about his moles that knocks me off of my feet ♥♥ :blush:

Guest Decielo

aaaaah XO sorry everyone.. this is me T__T

the previous two posts were me ><" I'm so dead XDDD

RYO I LOVE YOU~ XDD

*dead*

Last Friends is AWESOME... :D SCARY Ryo is the best we fans can get~ ♥♥♥

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

He's so

creepy

mean

evil

sadistic

... psychotic.

But its worth watching.

half the time.

OMG... YES. The bad thing is, I watch dramas late at night and I watched Ep. 1-3 yesterday and OMG... Sosuke is so creepy. Everytime he comes on screen my hurt jumps for her. The ending of ep. 3 was very dramatic. I hope the story will reveal why Sosuke is like that soon or else I'll end up hating him.

Very good drama. Must watch if you're a Ryo fan!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest skadoosh!

OMG this guy is my new obession; i canNOT study for exams anymore!

1 litre of tears, he is AMAZING. and then i watched MR X clip, OMG instaaaaaantttt love <3

i sitll have yet to know the other newS members, butGAH RYO RYO RYO RYO.

so dorakblelavalkjdlakfsjd s :3

ilu ryo.

Guest Decielo

OMG this guy is my new obession; i canNOT study for exams anymore!

1 litre of tears, he is AMAZING. and then i watched MR X clip, OMG instaaaaaantttt love <3

i sitll have yet to know the other newS members, butGAH RYO RYO RYO RYO.

so dorakblelavalkjdlakfsjd s :3

ilu ryo.

HAHAHAH>. welcome to the club XD

When Last Friends ends, I hope Ryo will win for best supporting actor because I TOTALLY think that his role will qualify because this is a different role for him and the drama is really different from every other drama. I keep telling my sisters that he will be on the list.

i am.. a late bloomer! i just grew onto nishikido ryo! i've heard about him before from like reading the wiki profiles of yamapi's & jin's.. and i've seen those mr.x vids from WAY back.. i didn't think too much of it, until i started watchin last friends which today i had my mini marathon (1~7).. hes so hot even though his char has such a bad attitude.. but oh gosh its just.. hes so good looking and i love his voice.

so in conclusion, nishikido ryo has finally been added to my stable *list* of favorite japanese actors.. which were just only oguri shun & satoshi tsumabuki.

and on youtube, theres barely any vids of him.. well there are a lot but they were mostly repeats of teh same stuff ;_;

oh and i must say... in some pics/angles, ryochan reminds me of mizushima hiro :o

ALSOOOOOOOO. after seeing him in last friends, its convinced me that i should splurge on my upcoming birthday and buy myojo so i can drown myself in johnnie's! or is there a better magazine with the johnnie's ? because i love em.

♥ nishikido ryo. yoroshiku!

Guest iarheniel

after watching Kanjani8 47 tour DVD and some kanjani8 videos in the internet, and reading their interviews... i'm now liking nikki-chan..

so basically, i love all of the kanjani8 members now.. ♥♥♥

with EITO rangers, all things are possible.. :D

Guest ~neh~long~

Somehow..I think Ryo and Donghae from SUJU are look alike...XD

that's what i thought too XDDD

i thought he was pretty good in 1LOT, and i still have to start Last Friends, although from what i've heard his character is a woman-beating, mysterious character =_=;; but ahhh~ i love ryo's voice ^ ^ it's not totally perfect in pitch, but it has a nice kind of.. deeep, gravely tone to it~ must start LAST FRIENDS!!

LOLL, so i was watching this interview clip with NEWS about their Summertime single (which is the cutest song ever by the way X]] ), the interviewer is asking them questions, and i forget what she asked ryo, something that i guess he didn't want to answer or didn't have an answer to? so what does he say? he blurts out to her: You're beautiful~ Everyone was just like "What the...?!" LOL and the other members are explaining how he's a very blunt person and the reporter is turning bright red and can't continue the interview for a few seconds XDDD heck, i was turning red =_= player~~<3

--

anyone shared these mag pics yet? he makes me go crazy @__@

16c1emd.jpg

d76b86f42d0eb17ddcc4743a.jpg

2v9udqu.jpg

mv40hc.jpg

525c99df3a83990063279897.jpg

img725ie5.jpg

img726ag6.jpg

08con-3.jpg

CREDS TO : BAIDU

^ AHHH sexy pictures! i love the last one especially.

i think i'm starting to have a thing for guys with moles under their mouthes.. (ryo & miura!)

Guest skadoosh!

ive spent the last week combing the internet for ryo ryoryoooo stuff :3

i still havent learnt it all but i soon will! i will i tell you, i will! xDDDDD

why is he in two groups? tiring the poor boy out. <3

HAHAHAH>. welcome to the club XD

hahahaha why thank yuo!

^

^

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCHHH those pictures are gorgeous.

lol "you are beautifulll"

i wanna see that woman now! hmph.

and beat her up. ekeke jk!

currently im watching attention please (OMG HES SO CUTE IN IT. LOLLL i just finished the part where he was looking at the magazine full of boobs? and he was like heheheheeh and i was like PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. espeically since everyone seems to be obessed with him reaching in his pants ?)

and im going to watch last friends next.

i need to watch allll his dramas, i hear they are super good. (:

Archived