[Official] SEOHYUN (서현) Thread

Guest madridista7

Guest _d3seohyun

Seobaby SM Town Concert Fancams...

posted by 1sweetlove @seohwa's thread....

Seobaby + Sunny and Sooyoung

c: as tagged + byakko267

100821 SNSD Seohyun - Naengmyun @ SM Town Concert 2010 in Seoul

c: as tagged + glean26

2njx4aq.jpg

prettyvr.jpg

c: as tagged + crystal_malfoy @seohwa thread + snsd thread

from the COSOMO mag (that i'm dying to have huhuhu)

YoonHyun <333333333 i love their shots!

sdc13161copy.jpg

posted @ snsd's thread

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest _d3seohyun

I thought it'd be nice and easier to have all of Seobaby's fancams from SM Town in one post...

SEOHYUN Fancams. SM Town Live 2010. August 21, 2010.

credits to original owners and tnx to the uploaders

Seohyun & Kyuhyun Full fancam (probably the clearest one)

uploaded by: jandeo24dable

^I love the contrast between the fanboys' and fangirls' sceams :D

Duet - Seohyun Focused

ub: soshifancam

Seokyu 1

ub: absolutekeoconvoi

Seokyu Duet 2

ub: sonefancamreturn

^ LOL @ the girl screaming and spazzing then at the end her voice fainted

as if she also fainted hahah cute!

Seohyun <3 Sunny + Sooyoung

up: absolutekeoconvoi

Seohyun - Naengmyun

up: glean26

Oh! Performance

up: sonefancamreturn

SNSD with BOA

hyun/fany <3

SNSD - Genie

SNSD - Genie

SNSD Highlights - Run Devil Run

SM Town Ending [seobaby/Yuri <3 ]

c: dcinside / ub: shineetimes

Seobaby + crowd

c: sj-market / ub: 2pinkninja

^LOL how respectful is Seobaby?! bowing her head at everyone she gives hi5 to

in the crowd.

SNSD - Ending

^ who did seobaby hug?

will compile the fan pics next. i'm still missing pictures during the pink outfit performance. anyone?

EDiT

Seobaby - Kissing You

Seobaby - Longer Fancam Performance

posted by silent_scream @snsd thread

SNSD Fancams Full Performances

Talk + My Child

Run Devil Run

Genie

Gee

aww.. seobaby is so pretty.. i luv her smile... hoping dat she alwez smile..even she sad, but i hope dat she can keep her pretty smile...

i'm hurt.... hehehe... reading here and there.. poor with our seobaby...i hope she always keep her positive mind.. actually dat was really simple things.. but sometimes it turns really bad.. i think, anything she does gonna be wrong to their eyes.. can they juz enjoy da song?her unnies also have closeness relationship with others..they even hugged them..but juz for diz simple holding hand,then..

:angry: i cant stand to read bad comment to diz nice girl.. even,some of yongseo couple which i read from many sources.. cant dey think this all about work.. some of them keep blaming her.. did they forget,yonghwa also facing the same thing when he needs to pose with japanese model?when it turns to seobaby.... :tears: n it was sad, when some people saying dat she dont put afford for their marriage.. (she does!!!)i think both are always trying their best...n another thing is keep comparing to other couple.. tired to diz matter..y not if juz enjoy da show? at least,its more fun when there are have da differences?yeah but everyone have their owned thinking,opinion..so it doesnt matter... juz let time decide/proof everything..sorry for diz.. dunno where to go..n i think diz was da best place for me to recover my sadness :P

for me, seobaby is really cool girl..she dont take the negative comment and etc to her heart.. she keep move on and do her best... she always smile and its hurt to see her cry.. i'm glad she have her unnies to talk with.. her unnies also facing the same thing rite?even all kpop facing the same thing.. yeAH, i'm gonna be as cool as seobaby:p

SNSD+Seohyun+Radio+Star+Christmas+Special.jpg

normal_seohyun5_2.jpg?w=400&h=600

image21.png

Seohyun+Batting.jpg

if she not cool then i think she gonna give to who is deserve to get this... hehe..

all picture credit to google

Guest blueswim_boo

Seo Hyun is such a goddess..She is perfect head to toe..

150281991.jpg

cunna totally get  you.I feel mad first but now i couldnt care less.She's amazing girl.She'll survive this.She has lot of people who love her and protect her like us.My greatest thankful to Leeteuk and Heechul for protecting and taking her sidein this issue  ( i love smtown family).To know that Leeteuk and Heechul went to a length scolding their fans for bashing seohyun shows that she is very much loved by her fellow idols family.I was afraid this will effect her but seeing her pic in airport today,all smiling..mean she's ok and uneffected.She is cool like that..This thing will only make her stronger..screw those haters.

@blueswim_boo..tq :P feeling really bad for her.. i dunno why fan can be crazy like diz.. i dunno wat happen in future if their idol wanna get marry..

yeah,to see her pic....i feel better than last nite. i keep thinking bout this.. if i got the power.. <_< anyway i luv dat pic..agree she is perfect... dat guy, her manager rite?

wow? is it true? where do u get that? i feel more relieve now...no i'm really happy now..dats gonna make her stronger to survive,rite? even her unnies alwez with their baby.. who dont love this girl?not only her unnies, her managers but also her oppas, dongsaengs and all.. it was really crazy when some people hate her for some silly reason..example,for dat concert,juz becoz of holding hand..

is it a sin if she perfect?is it a sin if she alwez respect others?is it a sin if she's a girl who love to studies n so on? is it a sin if she looking good with anyone that has been pairing for her? is it a sin if during da duet,they have the chemistry? she really doing nothing to make people hate her.. she not even try to be dorky, outspoken, sexy..she juz be herself..maknae who laughing when her unnies make joke.. being matured on screen even for her unnies,she alwez their baby..only her unnies and people who close to her know her true personalities..and her shyness, her smile..its her.. care to others and have high discipline of herself. her parent raised her well.. she not even get influence with what she got now..even sometimes she a lil clueless especially when it turns to love,dating but still she wanna experience it in her owned way.. n now slowly she opened herself to explore it.. she so young,yet she work hard for her dream.. at least, can the haters respect this.. if really wanna hate her, plz get the strongest point.. sorry again.. being emo here....

hope she alwez cool with everything.. hope she dun keep her sadness.. :)

seobaby, hwaiting!!!! we love you seohyun!!! :wub: :wub:

still remember during debut time she always holding her unnies hands like a baby (even now..) and watching she keep growing and working for so hard over these years to become a good idol as well as being proud as So Nyeo Shi Dae really make us proud of her. she are always be a girl with tender heart, beauty and intelligence.she know what she want in her life, indeendent, and always have owned direction and able to decide what is really best for her.

she really being a good role model,and influence us in many different way of doing things

seobaby-pout-2.jpg?w=500&h=325

tumblr_l4q0pwe4GD1qbbit0o1_400.jpg

all pic credit to google :P

@Cunna I'm so agree with your spoilers!!!

All the facts you have writen down are reasons why I admire her so much.

I totally like her personality.

Although sometimes is it really hard to figure out her thoughts.

But it's just what make me fascinating her.

Guest blueswim_boo

heyy,cunna the thing is the haters is ppl who on the first place they were never a fan.This is others fans who who waiting for these idols to tick them off to hate.Plus,it is obvious out of pure jealousy.So,basically,she is not losing  any fans or anything cause those haters from the begining were never fans.It wont change on her cred or popularity  among her existing fans cause of course her fans stick with her to the end.Same goes to others idols who have antis.If you worry,her progression/growth as idols will be effected by this haters,dont worry.If anyting,this will make her even more popular.With more exposure,bad or good,sooner or later,ppl will see her true self and love her the way we do.

Btw,about leetek and heechul mad at elfs is actually all over twitter yesterday.First,heechul spam tweet to fans ( to the extend he swear F*** in his tweeter),Followed by teeukie.This was said after they heard about Seohyun and Boa were openly bash by Elfs and Shinee fanclubs after those duets.

you can check leeteuk and heechul twitter acc if u want.

http://twitter.com/Heedictator - heechul

http://twitter.com/special1004 - leeteuk

i'll try to find translate version and posted it here later when i found a time.

@th- yeah,she totally different,unique, unpredictable yet so adorable :wub:

@blueswim_boo- tq for the link..n i'll wait for da translation..yeah i read lot comment from twitter,then from fb..thats make me feel very bad for her... can i hug u,fren? at least u really make me happy again... no worries about her popularity coz i believe lots people love her..and dats why jealousy are everywhere..it just i do really hate n hurt reading all that bad comment..i'm crying during read all that comment..as unnie,i really worried if she cant facing this situation.. i mean, i really don't want her to keep it to herself.. we all know, she someone who gonna hold her feeling if she mad,or sad..honestly,its totally hurt rite?she juz doing her best but got bashed.. really thanx for heechul and eetuek.. they such a great oppas for them... B) luv their bond!!!

but i believe she gonna be okay and always put her positive thinking...its okay even if it is hurt :)

tq friend!! u save me from sadness :P:lol:

Guest blueswim_boo

As promised,i'm dropping off huinim twitter trans

huinimtrans.jpg

cr:ASHkookoo

If u guys in want,you guys can check this girl acc if u want>She is doing trans for most of suju member twitter

http://twitter.com/ASHKooKoo 

leeteuk twitter trans are there as well..

Since i miss seohyun so much this days,i'm dropping off among my fav pics of Seohyun in white.She looking good in white and she do loves white too much.But,what the hell,she look damn good in white.

Angel in white dress

hyininwhite.jpg

Hot in white shirts..

hyuninwhite2.jpg

Gosh,i miss her already..

Guest _d3seohyun

@cunna. @blueswim_boo. @th. aigoo! too bad i missed you guys' earlier posts. I could have

spazz non-stop with you guys kekkeke

@blueswim_boo. thank you for the info about the tweets. I just find it hilarious that people

were bashing our angel. the word hate and SEO JU HYUN just don't go together. :D

and yup white is definitely her color! how fitting for an angel like her.

i cannot stop staring at her japan arrival pic. she looks so gorgeous and all grown up.

look at her eyes! how can they sparkle like that? i hope that glow never goes away.

i'm still trying to arrange her sm town pics. have you guys seen any pics of her in that pink snsd outfit?

that's all i'm missing. tnx!

EDIT

@blueswimboo. i can't read the translations. do you mind posting them again.

tnx.

Guest blueswim_boo

_d3seohyun  hehe.agreed..erkk.which pink outfit?Btw,thank you for all the link to the seohyun vid.If u found new one,would you kindly post it here?Your vids is the best..hehe..

cunna^_^  hugs.. hope you feel better today.Glad to meet you guys who love seohyun as much as i do.Seohyun,hwaiting

.Cunna,hwaiting.. :lol: 

Edit: Original huinim twitter

heechultwit.png

Trans by ASHKooKoo

heechulfantweet2.png

huinimtwit.png

huinimtwit2.png

Guest _d3seohyun

_d3seohyun  hehe.agreed..erkk.which pink outfit?Btw,thank you for all the link to the seohyun vid.If u found new one,would you kindly post it here?Your vids is the best..hehe..

maybe i was just mistaken. i saw this pic of fany d0055781_4c73a8ad96e1b.jpg

so i thought it was a group prod. was it?

yes, i found more fancams of her. i will update the thread with those too.

bless those people who took and uploaded them. *sigh*

I've supported many female celebrities before but never really been a REAL fan of anyone until Seobaby.

I was more into spazzing about the male ones..so this girl will always have a special place in my heart.

I'm getting nervous. The girls' japan showcase is with hours. soshi fighting!

edit

how did you know heechul and leeteuk's tweets had somethign to do with seobaby?

i read that it was about boa? oh well... sm love is always there with our without those tweets kekekke

Guest _d3seohyun

@blueswim_boo. tnx.

SM Town 2010. PressCon.

credit: as tagged + soshified + snsd thread

20gbtc4.jpg

YoonHyun<3. And it's so cute how she's cheering BOA. Seobaby was fangirling, how cute!

2evzwhg.jpg

iqih3c.th.jpg54906622201008211543084.th.jpg 7yc90.th.jpg 4912604108faa598e42db.th.jpg

2182223.th.jpg 100821smconpcjns04.th.jpg 54906622201008211543084.th.jpg 149332973feede6c332ff7b.th.jpg

Guest eintann

Seriously.. How could anyone possibly have anything to hate such

a sweet girl... Shes just doing her job..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsuC6gHUH_E

seobaby n kyuhyun duet..da best fancam eva :P

crdit to dasutuan

after i watched diz fancam.. i feel happy ^_^ i'm glad dat seobaby closed to her suju oppas... to see the end of the fancam when they walk,talking n even kyu touch her, even run together..haha.i think diz was da first time kyu n seobaby like diz..i mean in dat way.. before this i'm juz saw leetuek,heechul,eunhyuk,sungmin,yesung who alwez get close or touching their lil sis..really luv this :P who giving bad comment,seems like kyuhyun not happy n bla2.. i think he really enjoy it..n really into dat song...in the end of this song, can see kyuhyun big smile..

@blueswim_boo,yeah dat was really pure jelousy... hahaha...mybe becoz they afraid dat kyu gonna fell in luv with our beautiful seobaby...who knows?hehe..they even have their couple name :D having beautiful duet, good chemistry n suit to each other.i dunno wat happen if kyuhyun announce that he dating someone..haha.i luv kyuhyun too..but still dont want to bother about his life..juz let him be..honestly i want him to have someone by his side..at least,beside his hectic schedule, there is somebody gonna comfort him..not only him but to all kpop idol..i'm totally okay now.. yeah about the tweet.. no matter what,for those people who love to bashing others,dats gonna be a lesson for them...they have to grow up...

@_d3seohyun- hi!! yeah same goes to me... seobaby is da first kpop idol dat i really adore.. i dunno,but there is something bout her dats really special...she's the only one that i care,support the most.. hehe..our seobaby grow up beautifully now.. 100% agree!! the word hate plus bad,evil,stupid and bla2 doesnt fit with SEO JU HYUN[/b

@eintan- yeah agree! :P

Guest _d3seohyun

Seriously.. How could anyone possibly have anything to hate such

a sweet girl... Shes just doing her job..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsuC6gHUH_E

OMO! thank you for sharing the link. this fancam is part of my favorite fancam of seobaby.

that seople on youtube used to have (from a collection of seobaby's fancams from 2009 gayo).

too bad the account was suspended :( i should have saved it.

I'm hoping someone can make a gif of that smile.

here are a few caps... I'm pretty sure this is hwo an Angel smiles...

501.png

502.png

503t.png

504.png

505.png

@cunna. first kpop idol? wow! while mine is first female celebrity :D indeed our seobaby has some magical charms. btw, i don't mind but.. blueswim_boo might...you kept addressing him/her as blueshoes instead of blueswim_boo LOL blueshoes is one of our fellow sweetest goguma shippers at the yongseo thread kekekke

LQ caps of HAWT Seobaby from the GENIE MV Japanese version

I kind of wanted to scream, "Nooooooo! Uri maknae isn't allowed to look that hot and seductive! huhuhu" :lol:

821.jpg

822.jpg

823-1.jpg

825-1.jpg

826.jpg

827.jpg

401.jpg

402.jpg

403.jpg

EDIT

OMO! @cunna. thanks for the link. the part when they were going backstage is so effn cute! I love it! :wub:

@blueswim_boo-hehe 1st of all,sorry for my mistake addressing u as blueshoes..gotten confuse here..sorry again,fren..but i already change it :P

@ @_d3seohyun-oh my..tq..i dun realize it..but i already edit..hehe...yup,she's da first..i think during 2008 i start to involve in kpop world.but know, i hv long list but still she's da first..my target always someone who multitalented..hehehe..

see? so sweet of them rite? i keep replay dat moment..

their new japanese mv..owh my!! seobaby look sexy there...juz remember something..forget what show, but that person saying that she gonna be really sexy if she want to be..(something like that..) n watching da girls talk during their showcase, seobaby really superb.. her japanese really good.. seems she now more talkative. :wub:

seobaby n unnies,hwaiting!!!

Guest _d3seohyun

just in case fellow sweet potatoes drop by and see this post of mine please take note

that I am not jumping ship :lol: Though I spazz about any SEOBABY pairing, it will always be YONGSEO kekkeke

@cunna. i guess it was just nice to see him smiling around seobaby for achange compare to his

stiff look during the performance hahha

for you...

801w.png

802.png

803.png

GAH! I'm feeling the need to make some yongseo caps after making those bwahahhahah

I think I've become a full time fangirl of maknae. Aigoo :sweatingbullets: I'm stalking soshi's and yongseo's thread like crazy.

posted by silent_scream @soshi's thread..

@TOWER_KPop

Some twitter updates from the showcase yesterday~ don't mind if posted already(:

Some are translated already in English by @hiros2008 and tweets from @itnw0628 are all in English.

"I knew SooYoung is very good at Japanese, but I was surprised to find SeoHyun is also really good at the language!"

cr. @ForNicoRi

"They were really cute! SeoHyun's Japanese was good! We watched the full MV of JP Genie at the end"

cr. @ayana10125

Sooyoung's Japanese is good. I knew it. But I was surprised that maknae's Japanese is quite good, too. She just can't stop studying I guess.cr. @itnw0628

Seobaby is a genius! I have a feeling her dream of becoming the first idol to become an ambassador will come true :D

@_d3seohyun- we all know, u alwez with yongseo..anyway tq fren...u make me smile like idiot here..n now i dunno when i can stop to replay that video.haha..nothing impossible when it turns to seobaby.. she gonna have that :P she really good..proud of her :P same here..gonna be her fangirl forever..opened this thread,that thread..n after that got confuse..muahaha..dont know how to stop it..hahaha

yeah if u can see how he looking at seobaby during duet and during all your screencap,is something..haha..still i think that was really seokyu precious moment...

our seobaby always suit with anyone that been pairing with her.. one of them is seokyu.honestly,they really suit 2 each other.. till now,i'm still fan of seokyu.. but still i believe in yongseo..coz they r real :wub: :wub: :P

27542_255028691907_5347_n.jpg

n8d12.jpg

credit to google

Archived