[Official] SEOHYUN (서현) Thread

Guest madridista7

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imtalkingtome

I love Seo Hyun so much ^^ She's my GG bias. Such a good singer as well as a dancer. I hope to hear more solos from her, drama OST would be nice too. Also we share a birthday month. :D

• 1 month later...

well I really do ship T.O.P with Seohyun.I'm a girl who will have prediction during my sleep.When I was in my middle school, if I dream of my english teach, she will not come to school the next day.i've dream of jessica leaving snsd.And I had also dream of seohyun and top together.PS: not to curse, definitely no offence: tiffany and nickhun is breaking up soon

• 5 weeks later...
Guest chaxx_xx

this thread is so dead... i guess everyone go to twitter now... =/

hye all~ i am not snsd fans at first but become one because of seohyun.. she is so special =)

Guest chaxx_xx

wow lucky you. do you listen to her cover of stuff like that there (studio ver)?
her voice.. OMG! i love it so muchhhhh.. i want her solo now :x :x
here

imtalkingtome said: I love Seo Hyun so much ^^ She's my GG bias. Such a good singer as well as a dancer. I hope to hear more solos from her, drama OST would be nice too. Also we share a birthday month. :D

Guest chaxx_xx

IreneN said: well I really do ship T.O.P with Seohyun.I'm a girl who will have prediction during my sleep.When I was in my middle school, if I dream of my english teach, she will not come to school the next day.i've dream of jessica leaving snsd.And I had also dream of seohyun and top together.PS: not to curse, definitely no offence: tiffany and nickhun is breaking up soon

Guest chaxx_xx

seohyun's musical poster for Gone with the wind, this will be her second lead role onstage as she played the female lead in the musical Moon Embracing the Sun, earlier this year.
10748313_330470803805678_1504310229_n.jp10802866_677147145726875_1076349229_n.jp

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived