[Official] SEOHYUN (서현) Thread

Guest madridista7

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blueswim_boo

Lovely seohyun..

41180168.jpg 

Recent pic..Seohyun new side...see through blouse and long pretty legs..hotness overloaded..

201008111008314522.jpg

Newest CF:Oh,my..breathtaking gorgeous Seohyun..

d00670354c6791f19548d.gif

Cute and decent Seohyun at SBS award - latest pic

htm20100816210212020100.jpg

20100816230605392.jpg

Guest _d3seohyun

@jnj. yay! keep them coming :D there are so many seobaby videos that we need caps for :D

@phokar. thank you so much. as always, they're amazing.

@melting. those gifs are cute. can you make one using her younger pics combined with her

current one? tnx

@blueswim_boo. I can't stop staring at that gif of her new cf. Seobaby should put her hair halfway like that. SO BEAUTIFUL! :wub:

@sunnydayysx3. which pics? :D

Those new pics of her from yesterday's SBS anniversary are cute. I'm not liking

the whole get up though. blush.gif the girls look tired. but of course still so cute!

Here are more...seeing that smile :wub:

August 16, 2010.

a958342289.jpg

pp10081600108.jpg

c: as tagged + miel_1301 @ SEOHWA's thread

Guest _d3seohyun

Remember the fan account from the first week of August when the fans visited WGM taping and saw seobaby in a dress?

Now I know how they feel when they said "She's not human." *sigh* an angel...

ae6f53b615f04a1e438daa7.jpg

c: dcinside + yongseoforever @ seohwa's thread

pagejts.jpg

c: geumjandi + dreamyboo @ seohwa's thread

ssdr.jpg

Account of a little act by CNBlue boys and Seohyun yesterday

*Edit: It is not confirmed to be yesterday. It seems more like near the date of a filming that happened few weeks ago

Minsun is a 14 year old girl going through a difficult cancer treatment. One of her wishes was to meet her idol CNBlue and after some juggling her caretakers got in touch with WGM staff and CNBlue gladly agree to come visit Minsun. Yesterday(Aug 17th) was the WGM filming and they arranged to visit Minsun after the filming.

Minsun couldn't hide her happy excitement When CNBlue appeared with cake. What was more surprising was that little later Seohyun also appeared. Everyone was surprised since no one expected her. YongHwa gave Minsun a necklace present and the party went on. Minsun asked Seohyun: "Unnie who would you like as WGM partner besides YongHwa oppa?" which made Seohyun panic a little and everyone was laughing up.

"It was really the greatest", Minsun said at the end of the day

cr: hizom@cyworld + silis@snsd thread

=====

The reason why Seobaby wasn't at the Domino's FM with her unnies on the 17th....

Seohyun missed the fanmeet to film WGM at Youngheung island, a special episode with all the couples reportedly, a big shooting with dozens of cameras and a helicopter. Rumor says this special might be aired next next week but there is some trouble brewing at MBC right now;; (similar to strike situation earlier this year...)

cr: silis7noy2@SNSD thread

[Rumor] We Got Married filmed a horror episode at an abandoned school in Yeongheungdo. It is possible that all 3 couples participated.

cr 2PMAlways + wilsone 9 @snsd thread

=====

2hol4ea.th.jpg

Seohyun and Taeyeon's Despicable Me Dubbing cut

c: uploader

======

snsdcover.jpg

posted by clumsy @ seowha's thread

kyah! seobaby looks stunning! alluring! georgeous! all the girls do.

I hope there's a solo shot of each of the girls inside.

Guest blueswim_boo

i know this is a bit random to suddenly post this pic but i'm bit..just a lil bit..annoyed wit crazy  fangirls who accused seohyun on held kyuhyun hand first yesterday.doesnt seem like it from this pic to me..will come back with more pic later..just love this pic..

seohyunkyuh.png

seokyu2.png

cr:dc inside

erkk  :crazy:  ..i'm not like jumping ship from yongseo..but this pic is just too sweet to pass,plus it all over korean news right now..

yong,i still vouch for you..:sweatingbullets:

seohyun seeing to pray before concert - art news headline

ar977991.jpg

Cr:artnews,Aug,21st 

Seohyun deep beautiful gaze..melt.. .:wub: :wub:

pp873211282423077.jpg

Guest _d3seohyun

@blueswim_boo. thank you the pic. awww the duet pic is cute.

so there were actually fangirls hating on seobaby? i did get a little upset upon hearing

it but now i'm just laughing it off.

in such a short time span, i've learned enough about our seobaby to believe

that she is truly an ANGEL. at the end of the day everyone can hate all they want

but the ONE up there will always be looking out for our girl, so no worries!

not loving her dress during the presscon but the one during the duet is so her...angel!

Angelic...

2drx7j6.jpg

Sexy...

dsc3832.jpg

Gorgeous and Cute!

dsc3952.jpg

Pretty...

24512864201008220045243r.jpg

Those fangirls should be jealous for those ^ reasons, not the duet :P

pics credits: as tagged + seohwa thread + snsd thread

I love her on that yellow outfit! She looks absolutely gorgeous! And seeing her smiling like

that and those eyes sparkling like no other makes me so happy!

e00470304c6ffc194a8f7.jpg

phokar, d3 and blueswim - tks for the georgeous pics of magnae.

white suits her best! so elegant!!

seokyu compliments each other,yes, but honestly, they don't give me the 'couple' vibe.

they're SM family, and it stays that way.

wonder whose fans bash our baby? kyu's or ??? :vicx:

yong brought his laptop to SG, so i'm sure he's checking up on wifey and then gets jealous again... :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

Guest blueswim_boo

i agree with u guys....lol..haha..maybe this days i became extra seohyun bias..but,thanks to those silly fangirls(ppl  were saying elf went insane after seokyu duet) and start bashing her,our seohyun become hit yesterday..i guess it not such a bad thing if we look at diff views..:rolleyes:i'll think positive like seohyun

a recap of yesterday's craziness.. 

seohyun on #10 trending worlwide

seohyuntt.png

cr: coldnoodles

their vid is most tweeted as well

seokyuvid.png

Guest hihi_hehe

blueswim_booYeah ... that's good thing though

Seohyun has become my ultimate bias now :wub:

thank to We got married, I've discovered Seohyun :rolleyes:

Guest _d3seohyun

this thread is getting harder to load because of all the beautiful pics. you guys are doing a great job.

I'm so happy to see so many maknae pics. I can't keep up, trying to save and upload them all.

@blueswim_boo and @hihi_hehe. you guys are not the only one. i am super seohyun biased. i even put it

under my username...just a warning to people sometimes kekkeke.

@blueswim_boo. just because your posting pics of seobaby with other guys doesn't mean you're jumping ship LOL. you're funny, but i understand what you mean. I on the other hand, can smile and giggle about any Seobaby pairing,

BUT it's ONLY YONGSEO that I want for REAL! :P plus, just like @jnj. other pairings look cute but just doesn't give

you the couple vibe kkekkeke

and LOL seobaby was trending yesterday? hahhahaha the power of fangirls. and the duet is all over the k news?

do share pleae!

from snsd's thread...

[HD] SEOHYUN+KYUHYUN FANCAM FULL VER. (SEOHYUN FOCUSED)

FINALLY!

this is a full fancam! seohyun focused! she's so gorgeous adjf;siod;jf;

gah! I don't think Seobaby realizes how much her smile lifts up people's hearts.

I don't like it when she feels concious at photoshoots sometimes and doesn't smile.

Keep smiling Seobaby!

a00381224c70eccf42d05.jpg

c: as tagged + chriswee@snsd thread

Archived