[drama 2005] Loveholic 러브홀릭

m1d0r1j4d3

Guest BiTa Stone

Omma, I thot that's Chinese custom!!! :lol::lol:

err....hata, I never heard of such thing before. I juz know that they drink seaweed soup for b'days....

Huh??

Chinese custom??

I thot only the Hong Kongers do that coz that's what i know thru HK dramas!!

Gotta ask jo.......... ;)

Do they do this here too??? :o

Ya...they only drink seaweed soup for b/d and smash each other's face wif beancurd when provoked!! ;)

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh??

Chinese custom??

I thot only the Hong Kongers do that coz that's what i know thru HK dramas!!

Gotta ask jo.......... ;)

Do they do this here too??? :o

Ya...they only drink seaweed soup for b/d and smash each other's face wif beancurd when provoked!! ;)

agooo...bita..am not a hongkonger...i just live here..but in know during bdays.... have to eat noodle..for long life;

Guest SeSgirl

AHHH! i'm just now watchin this drama..i'm so excited..buttuh..

man...there are no pictures of yoon ja kyung???

i think she's really pretty..can any one

psot pix of her!!?! XD

and i THANK YOU for all the pix you guy have already posted..XD

so friggin hot

Guest SeSgirl

ACK! THAT'S THE EXACT PIC I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!

yea i guess its cuz she's not the main lead..but i kinda feel bad for her..

but then again..i'm only on like..episode like..5-6??

but anywho..THANK FOR U FOR POSTIN!! XD

Hi..at last I find my way here. I know you are going to say I appear like a ghost out of nowhere again Stone

Wow... so many pics. Reminded me how crazy I was over this drama. I can't believe that this drama is a flop in Korea. Why??!! :rolleyes: The storyline to me was good and both leads acted excellently especially Kim Min-sun.

As I was telling Stone....mostly ppl do not like to see a younger man with a much older woman eventho the storyline is good. There is another 'Love' by JDG..also with an older woman...this lady's character was killed off halfway making way for CJW to come it after protest from viewers.

I could be wrong.

Yes....

you had better make time to rewatch it......

your khai ma is alrdy watching it again!!!

I thot she will be too drown in the Rain after coming back frm HK........

but she told me she simply loves KW........

she loves their chemistry!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Looks like she has found back her taste buds and dentures to con't drooling for them!!! B)

Yes......thanks and no thanks to missus.......

for getting me so hooked onto tata and Kang Wook!!!!! :(

It's jus toooooo stressful!!!!!!!!! :(

Ok...

more kisses here for you................

Dinner time kisses...........gotta swallow his yummy saliva and lick his tongue...... :rolleyes:

Yes....Khai noi..I am re-watching Loveholic which I rushed thro before I left for HK.

But...er...I don't know why I cannot go beyond episode 3...I keep going back to episode 1 once i reach the killing of that fat classmate. I cannot face reality...I want the love and romance to continue...without the parting.

But today I forward and got to the part when KW asked YL to tie his apron for him!!!

It is all these small sweet touching moments that I savour......!

^^hm...as I recall...I was cursing JK then for crossing the territory! :lol:

ok...another NG upload. Watch the washing face NG....and how poor Kangta's had to endure that lil yellow plastic bowl hurled at his head few times :rolleyes:....KMS cringing after being 'awarded' with garbage of the day :lol: .....a passing old lady watching Kangta playing basketball :P ...KMS's head hit the pavement with a loud knock *OUCH* ...and finally how Kangta had to carry KMS on his back n ran at the same time, leaving him out of breath.....poor baby.

the scene which really broke my heart was when Kangta went to jail and didn't want to see Yool Joo, she was so heartbroken that she went to the roof of a building to commit suicide, but finally didn't do it. The actress portrayed quite well Yool Joo's sadness and I was crying all along...T_T

Anyway, they are so many powerful scenes in this drama...Makes me feel like watching it again lol

Guest mangosteen

the scene which really broke my heart was when Kangta went to jail and didn't want to see Yool Joo, she was so heartbroken that she went to the roof of a building to commit suicide, but finally didn't do it. The actress portrayed quite well Yool Joo's sadness and I was crying all along...T_T

Anyway, they are so many powerful scenes in this drama...Makes me feel like watching it again lol

Yeah, those scenes are heart-wrenching. She committed suicide 2 times :( I would do so if my boyfriend rejected me.

Guest BiTa Stone

m1.......

are these NGs in beck's cd???

Coz the dl'g is killing me!!!!! :angry:

It's sooooo slow....worse than snail-crawling....almost like a dead corpse trying to move!! <_<

LS!!!!!!

Finally this 'piece of dead corpse' is moving..... :rolleyes:

so i see your lost soul floating here again!!! B)

Me too.........

watched eps 1 to 3 , till the time when that fatso got his throat cut off......

then go back to eps 1 again!!!

But i also love the apron tying.....how he hug her after that and was seen by the chef.....

The hilarious part was......when KW went to the kitchen, did you see how the chef

chopped his 'ingredients'??

I was laughing so hard here.....he was so cute staring in disbelieve at KW!!! :lol:

I also love all the sweet scenes after they eloped.....to their 'past'.....after YJ broke off wif her bf...

back to their Love forest, cycling at their Love pavement, back to their school....

Did you see his expression when he recall how he was running in the cold rain back then??

He said, pretending to shiver......" At that time i was shivering like hell".....

*he's jus sooooooooo cute here!!!*

:rolleyes:

Loveholics drama is very good . At first I am sceptical if this drama is going to be good but I am glad that I finish it . I read from this forum that this drama is not popular ? Why ? I think it's quite good and they're missing on a nice love story .

I don't think is because of the younger guy -older woman romance , I mean look at Spring Days lol

Kangta first time acting here is also quite impressive . Hopefully got more ppl watch this drama

Loveholics drama is very good . At first I am sceptical if this drama is going to be good but I am glad that I finish it . I read from this forum that this drama is not popular ? Why ? I think it's quite good and they're missing on a nice love story .

I don't think is because of the younger guy -older woman romance , I mean look at Spring Days lol

Kangta first time acting here is also quite impressive . Hopefully got more ppl watch this drama

hi mekeo, I agree with you.

In the beginning, I wasnt really attracted. I was just curious to watch. But I got hooked straight away after watching episode 1 :rolleyes:

It's a beautiful love story. I guess some ppl wld say it's a typical drama - then again, which drama isnt typical nowadays? For me, I watch for the chemistry between the lead - and the characters in the drama.

I do hope more ppl are starting to watch this too.....altho it's been quite a while now after it aired in Korea.

omma, yes all these NGs I'm uploading shd be there. I'm just re-upping for those who cant access CB.

Another poignant moment I could recall - would be the part where YJ was at her father's funeral, and they were harassed by the creditors - and KW could only stand there and watched. I could feel his pain then. Sigh...

Did Kangwook know that small pot of flower which Yoolju put on the floor outside his granny's eating house was actually from YJ?

good question. I've been wondering about that myself ever since I watched it the first time.

There wasn't any inference drawn to that pot of flowers before, has it? um... I think he should know....coz I think JK pretty much hanged around him after his grandma passed away - and he doesn't exactly have lotsa friends......he shd know :unsure:

Speaking of that, the beach scene following that was really so touching. I was crying as I watched him shouted and tell his grandmother not to worry about him. Ah.......Kang-Wook-ah... (now where did tat tears emo that used to be here? aish)

Speaking of that, the beach scene following that was really so touching. I was crying as I watched him shouted and tell his grandmother not to worry about him. Ah.......Kang-Wook-ah... (now where did tat tears emo that used to be here? aish)

When you mentioned beach, I remembered the beach scene where Yoolie tried to drown herself. I cried buckets during that time. I think I used more tissues during that scene than I did in any other emotional scenes of that drama... :lol:

Archived