[drama 2005] Loveholic 러브홀릭

m1d0r1j4d3

BiTa Stone, thanks for all the pics!

one of my fav scenes...would probably be when they were @ the beach and Kang Wook was admitting to the other guy he still had feelings for YJ...and YJ overheard...so when she confronted KW, he walked passed her and left her there...that was the most heart-wrenching scene for me! :(

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm....I see ppl are start 'thinking' more about the drama now? :lol:

ok....my answers to several questions posed here:

1.Yoolie - tis has no specific meaning.

Actually Yool-Joo was the one who started this. She's simply trying to make a point by saying that he'd forget her after a while. That she's juz a crush. You know how u usually have a crush on your teachers during your school days? But soon after, it's forgotten....and you tend to forget their names too?

Well....Yool-Joo was saying that after few years, KW would forget her (and most likely her name too).

2. The chef.

He did a volunteer work at the prison where KW was working. I think every inmates were taught a skill or two whilst serving their terms. So, KW muz have learnt his cooking skill frm the chef whilst serving his term.

3. How TaeHyun got KW's number.

They didn't really exactly show this. But what I know of, generally, the ex-jailbird has to provide their latest address n contact numbers as record. Most likely to keep track of them, in case they become another suspect? :rolleyes:

4. Why the grandmother was angry at YJ?

I don't think the grandma is really angry at YJ. She juz preferred them not to be together. Why?

Think of it this way. She n her grandson were living juz fine before YJ came along. It was after knowing YJ that KW started to get into troubles - and in the end, he suffered by ending up in jail.

Now, which grandma wouldn't get a heartache seeing her grandson having this bad fate?

Besides, now that KW is out of jail, she'd want him to start afresh. By reappearing in their lives, YJ will just bring more bad memories n heartache.

hm...hope I din missed any other questions :huh::lol::P

Guest BiTa Stone

2. The chef.

He did a volunteer work at the prison where KW was working. I think every inmates were taught a skill or two whilst serving their terms. So, KW muz have learnt his cooking skill frm the chef whilst serving his term.

Was it shown in this show???

Was he really a volunteer??

I don't recall seeing the chef going in to teach them???

Censored again??? :o

angel...........

i love the scene that you had jus described!!!!!

Though it was heart wrenching, but i felt good too.....

at least YJ gotta know his true feelings...........

but to see him walking off even though YJ tried to stop him is sooooo heart breaking!!!

*sob* :(

Was it shown in this show???

Was he really a volunteer??

I don't recall seeing the chef going in to teach them???

Censored again??? :o

nope, it's not shown. But you can draw your own conclusion after listening to their conversation at the restaurant - when KW visited the chef for the first time.

Speaking of that, I was juz reminded of the scene where KW and YJ was crossing at the pedestrian. KW was on the way to the restaurant, and YJ was on her way out. And they missed each other. Wonder what would've happened had they seen each other there n then....

Guest mangosteen

nope, it's not shown. But you can draw your own conclusion after listening to their conversation at the restaurant - when KW visited the chef for the first time.

Speaking of that, I was juz reminded of the scene where KW and YJ was crossing at the pedestrian. KW was on the way to the restaurant, and YJ was on her way out. And they missed each other. Wonder what would've happened had they seen each other there n then....

If they had met on the street that day, they would have had a hug or a kiss. Haha :P

3. How TaeHyun got KW's number.

They didn't really exactly show this. But what I know of, generally, the ex-jailbird has to provide their latest address n contact numbers as record. Most likely to keep track of them, in case they become another suspect? :rolleyes:

I was about to say the same thing but then it got me thinking. Ex-convicts usually give their contact add and no immediately after they are released, right? But the phone was given to him well after the time he was released. So, he couldn't have given that number as his contact number, right? :huh: Am I mumbling?! :rolleyes:

Guest BiTa Stone

If they had met on the street that day, they would have had a hug or a kiss. Haha :P

Er.....

Time wud have freeeeezed...........

Passengers will all stopped walking ......

Cars will be bumping onto one another causing a massive traffic accident cum jam!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I was about to say the same thing but then it got me thinking. Ex-convicts usually give their contact add and no immediately after they are released, right? But the phone was given to him well after the time he was released. So, he couldn't have given that number as his contact number, right? :huh: Am I mumbling?! :rolleyes:

You are right....

plus the phone was given to him by Ja Kyung......

So how can he receive TH's call so soon???? :o

maybe they called him at his home number and he wasnt home so his granny gave out his mobile#?

Guest BiTa Stone

Through their conversation???

But it wasn't clear as well.......... :unsure:

Anyway.....

knowing k-dramas......how can they ever meet the very first time after so many years???

They are always going round the bushy bush before finally acknowledging each other!! <_<

maybe they called him at his home number and he wasnt home so his granny gave out his mobile#?

Oh mai.........

all the guessing game here????????? :lol:

Er.....

Time wud have freeeeezed...........

Passengers will all stopped walking ......

Cars will be bumping onto one another causing a massive traffic accident cum jam!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

You're funny! :lol: But I imagine it would happen that way too. ;)

Could be though I still think it's highly unlikely... :huh:

Guest BiTa Stone

Could be though I still think it's highly unlikely... :huh:

Well then.....

maybe he called Ja Kyung, since he knows that they are quite close?? :o

Or that idiotic Ho Tae??

Aiyooo..........

Why don't we jus telephone the PD and ask??

My fav scene...........

see her loving tying of shoelace and stroking of his shoes........

looks like she's stroking his face......... :rolleyes:

017002061_L.jpg

This is the cut scene where they made up after the hug in the Indiana Ocean!! :rolleyes:

017002064_L.jpg

Peace be wif you..........

have a nice day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

017002051_L.jpg

017002050_L.jpg

sigh....think so??? :P

Can't help but wonder whether they'd do that. Esp. after we know that YJ actually quietly went to see KW the day he was released....but she din wanna show herself n watched miserably as KW got into JK's car! And that scene after the restaurant......when YJ went to look for KW and ended up watching JK hugging KW - boy, I was sooooooooo pissed at JK at that time!!! If only she's not there.....mayb there wld be another heart-touching scene b/n KW n YJ!!! :rolleyes:

um.....guess tis is one of those technical glitches :P

or it cld be that when they have any updates being address/ph no. they have to report it straight away? In any case, it wasnt really shown....so we wldnt know :P

:lol: cute!! :P

Another queston.... how come Jakyung didn't let Kangwook eat beancurd when he stepped out the prison? Thought we saw this so often in other dramas? Probably she doesn't know this or she doesn't believe this? :blink::lol:

Guest BiTa Stone

Another queston.... how come Jakyung didn't let Kangwook eat beancurd when he stepped out the prison? Thought we saw this so often in other dramas? Probably she doesn't know this or she doesn't believe this? :blink::lol:

What beancurd???

Are you talking abt real beancurd or reel beancurd??? :blink:

I thot she cun wait for him to 'take advantage' of her?? ;)

Huh? You don't know? It's Tau Fu in Cantonese.

no....err I mean I know wat beancurd is :lol: what I meant was...when? was it during the meal they had wif the grandma? JK told him not to eat beancurd??? :blink: hmmm...... cant recall the scene at all.....I can juz remember the grandma telling him to eat lots! and KW sweet-talking his grandma saying that she's prettier! :rolleyes: honeyed-words! :P

What beancurd???

Are you talking abt real beancurd or reel beancurd??? :blink:

I thot she cun wait for him to 'take advantage' of her?? ;)

Hmm.... those white square tofu bought from the market.

Actually I don't know whether those they eat are raw or cooked one. Just see this so often in the dramas.

Why on earth does Kangwook want to take advantage on her? Did he ever give her this kind of impression? :lol:

no....err I mean I know wat beancurd is :lol: what I meant was...when? was it during the meal they had wif the grandma? JK told him not to eat beancurd??? :blink: hmmm...... cant recall the scene at all.....I can juz remember the grandma telling him to eat lots! and KW sweet-talking his grandma saying that she's prettier! :rolleyes: honeyed-words! :P

Nope, they usaually let the person eat immediately after he steps out the prison.

Did Kangwook eat the beancurd in his granny's shop? I don't think I saw that.

Guest BiTa Stone

Hmm.... those white square tofu bought from the market.

Actually I don't know whether those they eat are raw or cooked one. Just see this so often in the dramas.

Why on earth does Kangwook want to take advantage on her? Did he ever give her this kind of impression? :lol:

Oh ...so the real tau fu.......

(sori...my mind is crooked again!!!) <_<

Well...JK cun wait for him to take advantage of her right???

Yes....they staple diet seems to be beancurd, like the japanese!!!

They like to put them in kimchi soup.......

:rolleyes:

Anyway..i also cun recall she ask him not to eat....

aiyoo....i always forward that part......

Nope, they usaually let the person eat immediately after he steps out the prison.

Did Kangwook eat the beancurd in his granny's shop? I don't think I saw that.

huh??

Did he go and eat beancurd???

I thot they always let those who come out of prison to corss over a pail of 'fire'

before entering the house!!!!! ;)

Did he go and eat beancurd???

I thot they always let those who come out of prison to corss over a pail of 'fire'

before entering the house!!!!! ;)

Omma, I thot that's Chinese custom!!! :lol::lol:

err....hata, I never heard of such thing before. I juz know that they drink seaweed soup for b'days....

Archived