[drama 2005] Loveholic 러브홀릭

m1d0r1j4d3

Too bad for those who missed watching this drama.

I know. I mean, what were they thinking? :rolleyes: This drama is good enough to be one of the best of its time. :D

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then let's dig out our hearts and glue them together!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

ok...somewhow that juz doesnt sound romantic......:lol:

ahhh....Bita! u're killing me w/ those pics!! makes me wanna rewatch the drama..but i have no time now!! what to do? :(

i wanna thank his missus for recommending me this drama....i would've just given it a miss had it not been for her......and i totally enjoyed it!!! komawo jd ah!! ;)

:D u r welcome my dear :P

and yeah....I wanna find time to rewatch too....n make caps.... gonna flood this thread soon wif caps frm each epi! :lol:

Ida! nice to see you stop by this thread again :P

Guest BiTa Stone

May i know what's the meaning of Yoolie???

Coz when they were in the gym......she was saying he will soon forgot her name and calling

her yoolie...yoolie......

Guest BiTa Stone

LS and myself need to ask something................

When did he learn to cook spaghetti??????????????

He came out from jail and suddenly he had a 'sifu' already.

Wanted to ask this for so long already...but forgot.

Can this 'sifu' be someone who give recreation to inmates?

Or is he also one of the inmates??????????

Before that he only cook ramen as Kang Wook's spaghetti.............. ;)

I just finished this drama and I was so hooked! They are both so cute and their love is so strong...I was moved so many times, and the end was really nice. I find Kim Min Sun really beautiful, she's not looking shallow like some other actresses. And Kang-Ta...I didn't know him before watching Loveholic, but I got addicted to his nice body^^

Guest BiTa Stone

I just finished this drama and I was so hooked! They are both so cute and their love is so strong...I was moved so many times, and the end was really nice. I find Kim Min Sun really beautiful, she's not looking shallow like some other actresses. And Kang-Ta...I didn't know him before watching Loveholic, but I got addicted to his nice body^^

You are right............

i'm jus as addicted as you in Love!!!! :rolleyes:

The good thing abt this show is.....

many scenes, even when they are not crying, i will still cry coz you really feel their hurt and pain!!

Like the part when they professed each other's love in Jeju Island, when KW touched his heart

looking upwards at the ascending balloons...........i was crying here!!!!

And when YJ ties his shoelace, i also cry!!! :(

May i know what's the meaning of Yoolie???

Coz when they were in the gym......she was saying he will soon forgot her name and calling

her yoolie...yoolie......

From the Chinese subs, I don't find any specific meaning. Probably it's just a joke on her name?

LS and myself need to ask something................

When did he learn to cook spaghetti??????????????

He came out from jail and suddenly he had a 'sifu' already.

Wanted to ask this for so long already...but forgot.

Can this 'sifu' be someone who give recreation to inmates?

Or is he also one of the inmates??????????

Before that he only cook ramen as Kang Wook's spaghetti.............. ;)

At first I also thought the chef was one of his inmates, but then Tae Hyun's mother was very angry when she found out Kangwook was a convict before. She hint that she would not employ him if she knew earlier, right? So in this case, it could be Kangwook worked as his assistant while serving the terms.

Wanna have a bath together?????????

You first. :D:

First time I saw these pictures. :lol:

Cleo,

We are all addicted. ;)

The good thing abt this show is.....

many scenes, even when they are not crying, i will still cry coz you really feel their hurt and pain!!

Yeah, me too. Tears just kept flowing down. :(

Guest BiTa Stone

From the Chinese subs, I don't find any specific meaning. Probably it's just a joke on her name?

At first I also thought the chef was one of his inmates, but then Tae Hyun's mother was very angry when she found out Kangwook was a convict before. She hint that she would not employ him if she knew earlier, right? So in this case, it could be Kangwook worked as his assistant while serving the terms.

You first

First time I saw these pictures.

Cleo,

We are all addicted.

Yeah, me too. Tears just kept flowing down.

A joke on her name??? :o

I thot could it be a term to use on her when she is in the teaching profession for

a long time???

KW working as his assistant???

How???

In prison???

That mean the chef went in there to teach them some skills....that's how KW picked up the

method of cooking and tasting???????

Yes...i thot i'm alone in crying......

In some dramas, like in Sad Sonata......the actors themselves cried so much unitl i was laughing

my head off.....i was so pissed off by their excessive crying.....

cry over every little thing!!!! <_<

I love dramas like this.....

wanna cry but cun.......

wanna scream out loud but cun, must act cool.......

wanna smash some pple also cun, must hold onto their fists!!!!

(er...at least here, there's no one i really wanna smash!!!) ;)

Did you notice, after tying his shoelaces, she stroke his shoe so lovingly

frm top to bottom wif her hand.........then she jus smiled and walked off...... :(

Remember when YJ was bathing after those gals threw rubbish onto her??

She was crying in the bathroom and KW heard her cries, stood outside quietly,

accompanying and being wif her ...*this scene is jus so sweet!!* :rolleyes:

When she was scolded by the principal, after coming out frm the room, she was

abt to faint/fall asleep........suddenly out came KW, rescue and swept her off her feet...........

*oh mai...at this point, my heart almost stopped!!!....that action was jus soooo suave!!!* :rolleyes:

A joke on her name??? :o

I thot could it be a term to use on her when she is in the teaching profession for

a long time???

KW working as his assistant???

How???

In prison???

That mean the chef went in there to teach them some skills....that's how KW picked up the

method of cooking and tasting???????

When she was scolded by the principal, after coming out frm the room, she was

abt to faint/fall asleep........suddenly out came KW, rescue and swept her off her feet...........

*oh mai...at this point, my heart almost stopped!!!....that action was jus soooo suave!!!* :rolleyes:

Boys tend to tease girls by giving them a nick, so this could be the case. I don't think this has something to do with teaching.

Yeah, the chef was probably working there as chef and since he needed assistants, Kangwook was assigned to help him. Most prisoners have to do some work when serving terms.

Exactly, Kangwook was really cool in that scene. I was almost :o when seeing his actions.

That's why we got addicted?

Tae Hyun called Kangwook's handphone asking him to go over to his office after he was released from prison, actually how would he know the telephone number? I don't think he should submit his contact number to the police after he was discharged, right?

Guest BiTa Stone

Boys tend to tease girls by giving them a nick, so this could be the case. I don't think this has something to do with teaching.

Yeah, the chef was probably working there as chef and since he needed assistants, Kangwook was assigned to help him. Most prisoners have to do some work when serving terms.

Exactly, Kangwook was really cool in that scene. I was almost :o when seeing his actions.

That's why we got addicted?

Tae Hyun called Kangwook's handphone asking him to go over to his office after he was released from prison, actually how would he know the telephone number? I don't think he should submit his contact number to the police after he was discharged, right?

aiyooo...why cun all these PDs be more specific in their descriptions.....

coz suddenly KW can cook such good spaghetti......can even taste where the ingredients come frm!!!

The phone.....i thot so too......

it was given to him by Ja Kyung right???

then suddenly comes the call frm Tae Hyun......

Another thing that puzzle me.....

how come his granny is so angry wif YJ???

She chased her off...asking her not to come anymore.....

does she actually know they were/are in love????

Why did she blame her???

And how come since his granny has a shop, why must KW go out and work?

He sud have stayed there and help her right??

He can actually make it prosperous like what he did in the end after she died......right??

aiyoh..recalling those scenes Bita just mentioned makes me wish there's more than 24 hours in a day so i can rewatch it...no time now :(

jo.....

don't worry.....

i thot you said you are quitting your job???

then you stay home like me and drooool all you want!!! :rolleyes:

Another thing that puzzle me.....

how come his granny is so angry wif YJ???

She chased her off...asking her not to come anymore.....

does she actually know they were/are in love????

Why did she blame her???

And how come since his granny has a shop, why must KW go out and work?

He sud have stayed there and help her right??

He can actually make it prosperous like what he did in the end after she died......right??

Don't know whether his granny knew exactly he loved her, but since Kangwook was involved in this case when he was with YJ, old people might just tend to put all the blames on others.

She mentioned many times that her work was so tough and he wouldn't be able to handle it, right?

Guest BiTa Stone

Don't know whether his granny knew exactly he loved her, but since Kangwook was involved in this case when he was with YJ, old people might just tend to put all the blames on others.

She mentioned many times that her work was so tough and he wouldn't be able to handle it, right?

er...did she say that to KW???

Oh.....sori...i cun recall this part......... :blink:

But then...aiyoo..he's a guy mah.....how can anyhting be too tough for him?? ;)

I love this part too..............love the way he covered up her mouth thinking

she came for home visit!!!! So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20050514kbsngparty017li.jpg

20050514kbsngparty029uf.jpg

20050514kbsngparty034tk.jpg

This scene..............

he was soooo cute.....

when he realised that YJ was looking at him, he tried to 'show off'!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

20050514kbsngparty041rd.jpg

Is she too heavy for him???????????????

Don't worry...you ain't heavy......you are my super, ultra, lover!!!!!!!

Gotta carry you by hook or by crook until i collapse!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

20050514kbsngparty053yd.jpg

er...did she say that to KW???

Oh.....sori...i cun recall this part......... :blink:

But then...aiyoo..he's a guy mah.....how can anyhting be too tough for him?? ;)

Aiyo..... you've just brighten my day!!! Love all these pics. Can't stop grinning. :lol::D

She worked there, so she knew how difficult it was. And it was just a small shop, probably not much profit to make from it? :blink:

Guest BiTa Stone

Aiyo..... you've just brighten my day!!! Love all these pics. Can't stop grinning. :lol::D

She worked there, so she knew how difficult it was. And it was just a small shop, probably not much profit to make from it? :blink:

Ya.............

We jus cun get enuf of him right???

Eps his cheekiness, his smiling face, his nottiness, his cuteness.....

jus look at the way he smiles.............

he's having so much fun!!!!

Aiyoo.....no need to eat lunch alrdy!!! ;)

Seeing alll these tatas make me full!!!!!!!!! B)

Remember this fav scene????

He was looking at those notes......................

His eyes............are killing me softly.......... :rolleyes:

017002038_L.jpg

Our dream couple..............

017002066_L.jpg

Archived