[drama 2005] Loveholic 러브홀릭

m1d0r1j4d3

When you mentioned beach, I remembered the beach scene where Yoolie tried to drown herself. I cried buckets during that time. I think I used more tissues during that scene than I did in any other emotional scenes of that drama... :lol:

really?? hmm....I kinda thot they weren't really immersed then in their roles..... :blink: Could've been more dramatic perhaps? :lol: I'm weird....some scenes I cried like hell, but tis one... most ppl say they cried buckets, but somehow it didnt really get to me *aish*

sigh....Kissing NG frm Loveholic :rolleyes:

geez....din realize the cap's huge!!! :lol:

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really?? hmm....I kinda thot they weren't really immersed then in their roles..... :blink: Could've been more dramatic perhaps? :lol: I'm weird....some scenes I cried like hell, but tis one... most ppl say they cried buckets, but somehow it didnt really get to me *aish*

Really? You feel that way?! :huh: I guess different people feel different ways. But we still have one thing in common. We both :wub: this drama.... ^_^

sigh....Kissing NG frm Loveholic :rolleyes:

geez....din realize the cap's huge!!! :lol:

jd ah! i left this downloading overnight...but....i woke up this morning and it isnt dont yet...so i click on the file agian to resume download but the file just disappeared from my net transport... :(

We both :wub: this drama.... ^_^

yep!! we certainly do!!! ;)

U know smtg, Ida, I juz realized, I have certain lines in the drama I've subconciously 'memorized'! :lol:

I can't believe that I could remember the lines at all....aish...I'm becoming obsessed :P:rolleyes:

Jo, if u click on the cap, there's a YSI link hidden in it! :lol:

Think YSI is a lot faster to dl, rite? I juz put up MU link as well, because they last longer n allow more dl- juz in case the YSI expires first :P

Anyway, here's more NG clip for the day. This is where KMS drove her car n in the end, it was an NG, so Kangta has to re-position the car for her.....wonder why :blink: . Not like she cant drive, rite? :unsure:

I wish there's translation for NG scenes too....sigh...wonder what Kangta said to make KMS laughed like that.

Guest mangosteen

When you mentioned beach, I remembered the beach scene where Yoolie tried to drown herself. I cried buckets during that time. I think I used more tissues during that scene than I did in any other emotional scenes of that drama... :lol:

I cried when I watched this scene too and the scene when KangWook was sent to jail and YJ was running after him. But in the beach scene, I felt touched only when YJ attempted to drown herself, not when KangWook came :P

Guest mzxdreamiie

HIHI [waves] :D kinda new here :] and i utterly love the drama so far but i'm having a HUGE problem downloading episodes 6 through 16. clubbox was doing fine for me downloading the first 5, which i utterly love especially episode 3! ^_^ now CB won't begin downloading episodes after 5. it's been 2days and it's stuck at 0% [tears] and all of these caps that are new or show up after episode 5 are so tempting! i wanna watch the ending [sniffs] and thank you in advance for the help :]<3

Guest mangosteen

HIHI [waves] :D kinda new here :] and i utterly love the drama so far but i'm having a HUGE problem downloading episodes 6 through 16. clubbox was doing fine for me downloading the first 5, which i utterly love especially episode 3! ^_^ now CB won't begin downloading episodes after 5. it's been 2days and it's stuck at 0% [tears] and all of these caps that are new or show up after episode 5 are so tempting! i wanna watch the ending [sniffs] and thank you in advance for the help :]<3

Poor you! Actually poor me too. I tried to download the series again after my computer had crashed, but :(

Clubbox either doesn't start or start with a very slow speed. Don't have any problem downloading other series :(

hey, kangtaholic fans...i just ordered myself an original dvd set of this drama (yay! can't wait to rewatch the whole series in better quality!!)...ssooo, i was wondering if anyone here wanted my data cd set? they're burned as data, along with the subs our wonderful soompier, Aramis, did for us. to view them, you would need bsplayer or gomplayer. and not all the episodes are 700mb...a few of them are either 150mb-350mb (if i remember correctly). i'm not selling this...i'm giving it away for free...to whomever is having trouble dling it. i'll pay for shipping and all. pm me if you want it...i'd prefer someone who lives in the US...cause overseas shipping is costly...but i guess, whoever pms me first. :)

hey, kangtaholic fans...i just ordered myself an original dvd set of this drama (yay! can't wait to rewatch the whole series in better quality!!)...ssooo, i was wondering if anyone here wanted my data cd set? they're burned as data, along with the subs our wonderful soompier, Aramis, did for us. to view them, you would need bsplayer or gomplayer. and not all the episodes are 700mb...a few of them are either 150mb-350mb (if i remember correctly). i'm not selling this...i'm giving it away for free...to whomever is having trouble dling it. i'll pay for shipping and all. pm me if you want it...i'd prefer someone who lives in the US...cause overseas shipping is costly...but i guess, whoever pms me first. :)

That's very sweet of you. :)

Guest mangosteen

That's very nice of you to do so, angel, but I can't just receive something from you for free. I feel bad. Will try forever until I finish downloading the series... Thanks so much.

^ mangosteen ^ i'd rather give it away than have to throw it away. and, i would feel bad having wasted the money spent on the cdr's. i'd feel better to give it to someone who'll put it into good use. and you shouldn't feel bad. this isn't the first time i've given items away for free on soompi.

Guest SeSgirl

agooo...bita..am not a hongkonger...i just live here..but in know during bdays.... have to eat noodle..for long life;

ima HKer...buttuh..we never really drink seaweed soup..O_o

we hafta eat red eggs and like jcs said...long noodles for long life...haha..=]

Guest BiTa Stone

Anyway, here's more NG clip for the day. This is where KMS drove her car n in the end, it was an NG, so Kangta has to re-position the car for her.....wonder why :blink: . Not like she cant drive, rite? :unsure:

I wish there's translation for NG scenes too....sigh...wonder what Kangta said to make KMS laughed like that.

Finally i managed to log in today after being in locked out for a few days here!!! :rolleyes:

Why must KW reverse the car for YJ????

Do you think it's becoz she doesn't really know how to drive???

She only have crash course driving lesson jus for this show????

That means she can only go forward and not backward??? :o

Coz going forward is much easier than going backward???

Do you notice that she doesn't really drive in the show eps far distance??

the furthest she has driven was abt 100 to 200m.....??

The only time she drives was this part and the part when she went to

TH's office thereby meeting KW for the first time after he came out frm prison???

Think these are the only 2 occassions she drove.......

or did i miss out any more drives by her????

Guest BiTa Stone

Angel!!

that's very sweet of you!!

How abt Pinetree dvd???

Do you have it????

I heard it's very nice!!!!!!!!!

Wanna give it for free too????

*taking my Q * :rolleyes:

Guest BiTa Stone

^ i love the whole, "tying the shoelace" thing...don't really know why. i'm just weird.

Angel....

why sud you feel weird???

I thot everyone sud love this tie shoelaces scene.....

no??? :o

It really touches your heart right??

good question. I've been wondering about that myself ever since I watched it the first time.

There wasn't any inference drawn to that pot of flowers before, has it? um... I think he should know....coz I think JK pretty much hanged around him after his grandma passed away - and he doesn't exactly have lotsa friends......he shd know :unsure:

Same thought with you.

credit: kangtaforever.com

Loveholic DVD

love_dvd.jpg

^ i love the whole, "tying the shoelace" thing...don't really know why. i'm just weird.

Angel..I agree with you...on the second one tho.

The first time... when KW tied YL's shoe lace I was so touched and felt for her

...but somehow when it happened the second time in reverse it's really kinda weird!

Not spontaneous? Aishhh...I still cannot figure out why.

And....talking of tying....want to bring up one 'technical hitch'.

All the time the apron is knotted in front....right?

But when the first time KW came into the staff room to ask for an apron

and YL helped him untie when he was clearly struggling with it...how come it was at the back??

Bash the PD's head for forgetting?

But then I just LOVE the second time when he came for the apron and he asked YL to tie for him!!!

The way he asked and the way he gazed at her..he was only only being cheeky

but wants love and attention from her as well *faint*

Archived