[drama 2005] Loveholic 러브홀릭

m1d0r1j4d3

just dropping by to say hi to all kangtaholics ... great job mrs. kangta!

aaahhh..i love this drama... kangwook's such a sweet guy...as sweet cotton candy :D

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone upload this drama please!!!

the links are all in the first post.

You can dl frm there.

dang...all these caps makes me wanna go watch this drama again...

memorable scene...when she went to go wake him up and he was only in his boxers. ;)

yeah...I'm rewatching it angel :P

uh...that scene!! *blushing to the root* :lol:

Hi hata, jo, and missy! :D

Guest loving_D

hmm i was wondering who starred in this drama...kangta and the girl from glass slippers (whom i adore). so this was out in 2005? never watched it. kangta looks like he'd be a good evil character.

Guest guccigal

Am in episode 4 already. I am sooo sucked into this drama. its very intense and wonderfully made like a movie. Great cinematography.

Question: Does it get boring in the middle episodes? I hope not.

I used to not like Kangta before but this series changed my opinion of him. The role suits him to a T

Guest mangosteen

Am in episode 4 already. I am sooo sucked into this drama. its very intense and wonderfully made like a movie. Great cinematography.

Question: Does it get boring in the middle episodes? I hope not.

I used to not like Kangta before but this series changed my opinion of him. The role suits him to a T

Same thoughts, same thoughts!!!!! I didn't know who Kangta was before Loveholic. I love those beautiful memorial scenes at the beginning of the drama, but I love Kangta more and more in later episodes. You will see he became more manly and passionate <33333333333333 And yes, I love the wonderful cinematography, especially when you watch this drama in high quality files. Come back and discuss!

Guest guccigal

Hi again:

Important question:

Was Kangta set up by the prosecuter in the drug case? Did Kangta go back to jail again after episode 4? If so, please break it to me gently.

HOPE he didn't go back to prison again, please!!

Thanks in advance.

Guest guccigal

Another question:

Did Yul Ju actually marry her boyfriend Prosecuter then divorce? Or the marriage didn't push thru

Thanks again

Hi again:

Important question:

Was Kangta set up by the prosecuter in the drug case? Did Kangta go back to jail again after episode 4? If so, please break it to me gently.

HOPE he didn't go back to prison again, please!!

Thanks in advance.

highlight for spoiler

No. He wont be going back to jail. Think it'd be clear up later on that it was a misunderstanding and KangWook has nothing to do with the drugs.

Another question:

Did Yul Ju actually marry her boyfriend Prosecuter then divorce? Or the marriage didn't push thru

Thanks again

highlight for spoiler

yes. She'd marry the prosecutor. They'll divorce in the end.

Guest mangosteen

Another question:

Thanks again

Lol, you want to know what happens without watching the whole drama?

Guest guccigal

Lol, you want to know what happens without watching the whole drama?

Its because I can't wait. I'd rather know earlier if its sad ending so that I can ready myself. I hate hate sad endings.

Sigh, its too draining to watch this series, this series is too emotionally charged. But its a Great drama Definitely better than Winter Sonata n Stairs To heaven in my opinion.

Tnx for answering all my queries. I'll come back for more questions :D

Guest mangosteen

Its because I can't wait. I'd rather know earlier if its sad ending so that I can ready myself. I hate hate sad endings.

Sigh, its too draining to watch this series, this series is too emotionally charged. But its a Great drama Definitely better than Winter Sonata n Stairs To heaven in my opinion.

Tnx for answering all my queries. I'll come back for more questions :D

B) See you soon.

Archived